The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Sadly it was neither Woody's nor Daniel's fault, it was me misunderstanding what I was being told But I got there in the end and the return journey was uneventful

Apart from me being chatted up by the bus driver (niiiice bus driver ) and him being upset when he asked for my phone number and I rattled it off too quick for him to catch
    ROFL! on both parts...poor bus driver not even catching the number... But he can't say you didn't give it to him!

Edit: Oma and Josiane are waving back to everybody

Wendy don't go exploding, Sarai's just spent all day cleaning up
    *waves back*

She cleaned up? That must be a sign for us to make a mess out of it again!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      ROFL! on both parts...poor bus driver not even catching the number... But he can't say you didn't give it to him!

Umm...

She cleaned up? That must be a sign for us to make a mess out of it again!
      I cleaned up too. I kind of had to given the amount of concrete that somehow made its was inside the house. *looks suspiciously at cats*
      You'll have to excuse the fact it looks like a toy factory though; Benjabubs has kind of taken over and it's only a teeny tiny little house to start with.

I'm just going to sit here and grin stupidly.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm past the bouncing state and now getting nervous.

Really nervous.

I hope I'm not forgetting anything since I *always* forget one thing...

And will I get a '69 before I go ...or not?
        sigpic

Comment

Okayyyyyy sooo....we're going with the Skype chat on Saturday afternoon (12ish or so my time? So...5ish for you guys?) or do you guys want to make it earlier or what?

*huggles Jann for nerves*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

It won't be the kind of explosion that's messy. It's the awesome explosion where you just squee.
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Really nervous.

I hope I'm not forgetting anything since I *always* forget one thing...

If you spam the thread with Martinpics, yeah, I reckon you can do it.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Okayyyyyy sooo....we're going with the Skype chat on Saturday afternoon (12ish or so my time? So...5ish for you guys?) or do you guys want to make it earlier or what?

*huggles Jann for nerves*

That sounds about right for me if everyone else is happy with that.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              It won't be the kind of explosion that's messy. It's the awesome explosion where you just squee.
              Actually, being covered in bits of Wendy sounds like it could be quite pleasent when you put it like that.

I'm saying nunite Woohoos. I have a long drive ahead of me tomorrow and, i suspect, very little sleep this weekend...

*bounces off to bed*
              sigpic

Comment

No one needs sleep!!!

...wait, I'm gonna go get a decent 8 hours so I'm alive for the weekend! And... I have my pillow in my suitcase...

Ironic now that I have two suitcases whereas this morning I had none. Told ya I'd sort it out! Maybe a bit TOO well, but....
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hi WooHoo's

Thank you for all positive thoughts, good vibes and prayers. Lisa, tho' she has double vision, which will clear up, can see again and she is going to be okay. It's just going to take a little time.
                  The squirt was actually on Facebook tonight! She can barely see to type and she's FB-ing thank yous for prayers etc...
                  I do have to admit her spelling, thanks to the double vision was quite humorous.

Hi WooHoos! Guess who's at my house *bounces*

Yes, Oma and Josiane have arrived safely at mine :-D :-D :-D :-D

And I only got lost twice

I blame Woody
                  Great news Jumble! Except for the getting lost part. You blame Woody But I though he was perfect.
                  Sadly it was neither Woody's nor Daniel's fault, it was me misunderstanding what I was being told But I got there in the end and the return journey was uneventful

Apart from me being chatted up by the bus driver (niiiice bus driver ) and him being upset when he asked for my phone number and I rattled it off too quick for him to catch

Edit: Oma and Josiane are waving back to everybody

Wendy don't go exploding, Sarai's just spent all day cleaning up
                  You did that on purpose!

Really nervous.

I hope I'm not forgetting anything since I *always* forget one thing...:-P

*Hugs Cags, Jann and Wendy for nerves and explosions*

You know Jann, when I first read that bolded bit my mind went straight to the gutter and then I realized that you meant a 69 post.

Just watched Bones and...
                  Spoiler:
                  Hmmph!
                  sigpic

Comment

Bree, ya ready to catch Val when she comes running in after watching Bones? I've got the Eulogy all written out!

Comment

I can asist you two if you need help

*starts stretching*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        Bree, ya ready to catch Val when she comes running in after watching Bones? I've got the Eulogy all written out!
                        Will this do?
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          I can asist you two if you need help

*starts stretching*
                          *nods* We can use all the help we can get!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                          Will this do?
                          Spoiler:
                          http://www.gpc-medical.com/hospital_furniture_india/images/ambulance_stretcher.gif
                          That'll work perfectly.

*starts clearing throat*

Comment

*Stumbles into thread*
                            Bones.So.Awesome!!!
                            *Wonders if docters can take care of someone who is suffering from over-squeeige*
                            *Thinks not*
                            BBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            Past kiss, so hot!
                            Present kiss, so unexpected (For someone who didn't read spoilers)(Meaning NOT me )
                            I WAN THEM TOGETHER!!!
                            Oh my Gosh!!! Next week's ep, they. pretend. to be. MARRIED!!!
                            Still LOVED the kisses!!!
                            Iz all.

*Dies*
                            *Dies again*
                            *Dies so hard she's not coming back*
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok, people let's get her on the stretcher
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                Ok, people let's get her on the stretcher
                                Here we go again and I thought I died a lot on GW
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X