• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello WooHoos!
    Boy! I can feel the excitement from here
    Happy for you guys but still jealous

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Bree I love that icon.

And just for you, and because someone on the Ship thread asked for it, I just ripped some scenes from AT's appearance in The X Files. it was a rather short lived role....er, literally, since the gets murdered at the end of the first clip and the second and third are her in the morgue. Apparently one of the scenes you can see her breathing when she's supposed to be dead but, uh, back in the day I was too busy getting lost in David Duchovny's soulful grey-green eyes (exact same shade as my husband's) to notice. :-)

http://www.mediafire.com/?xdukjjt5dmn
    http://www.mediafire.com/?zgletzm0nh3
    http://www.mediafire.com/?xdukjjt5dmn

:-D
    Thanks Cags! Now I am gonna have to look for the breathing. Yes I do have this one, and only one episode on disc (and only this one for the obvious reason )

Originally posted by llp View Post
    I'm exhausted. I just got though reading the posts since the last time I was on line (yesterday). So much energy fired up on this board it wore me out.

As for the BONES fans - amen. Love that show. I watch the reruns and can't wait for the next new episiode #100. David Boreanaz directed it....saw him talking about it on Jay Leno last night.

But my favorite shipper moments are with SamandJack.....(watch most of those reruns....my DVR is set to record them all).

And my favorite show Sanctuary. Love that show. May it go on, and on, and on, and on...
    And on and on and on and on and.....

*thinks about Amanda Tapping, Helen Magnus and Sam Carter*
    *dies from the thunk going on in my brain*

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
    *Runz in*

I've seen most of them. :-) I just can't bring myself to watch the *Shudders* sully eps. :-S
    But the summer rewatch I have to be brave, and watch them... :-S

More peeps are always good. Plus, we gots cookies. :-D (And lots of ship, don't forget the ship. ;-))
    spoilered for space
    Spoiler:

But, but, but...
    Spoiler:
    Two kisses! That iz enough for me...
    For now. :-D
    *Hugs LJ*
    Plus, those eps are TPitP, and TRitRC. AKA, "Other" eps. :-S

In our underwear, don't forget the underwear part. ;-)
    *Dances* is it time yet?
    ...is it May 20th yet?
    ...is it Thursday yet?

Spoiler:
    She stopped appearing in the sides after TRitRC, so she's gone after that. :-D
    (I read spoilers too... all the time...

I know which ep that was!! *Bounces* Why it was The Yanks in the UK parts 1 and 2. The two part season 4 opener.
    Me? Obsessed? Nonsense!

Ooh. I think we might ALL need those. *Huggles Oma*

*Blinks*
    *Sees :-P*
    Don't do that to me!

*Huggles Jumble*

Soooooooooooooooooo true! 8D I mean just look at me! I'm so far in there's no doing anything for me. :-P
    Passes Val smelling salts for the Sully eps.
    *prepares stretcher to cart her away after tonight*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Bones:
    Spoiler:
    *wants to beat Hart severely*

Um...that is all...

Except...
    Spoiler:
    No writer/producers of other shows were injured in the writing of this post. And they won't be injured. I'm just ticked. Really. Can you blame me?
    *hands LJ a virtual mallet to beat the Bones PTB with*

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
    Sorry, I have neglected GW. I have two sick boys now. My husband and son. For all you non-married Woohoos, husbands are big babies when they are sick.

Amanda, thank Skype for giving us the proof that Jann isn't as innocent as she says.

Still haven't tried Bones, I think I'm going to pass. I only ship one couple, Sam and Jack of course. Maybe two, since I loved Harm and Mac in JAG.

I love Wednesdays, except I don't believe anyone has posted Jack/RDA pics in a long time, so it is great to see "Pick on Jumble Wednesdays" back.

I was bored today (my daughter and I tried to stay away from the sick boys), so I decided to make a new sig. Can you believe it, it wasn't a Sam and Jack sig. I made a Silver Fox one.
    *hugs Nik*
    Men aren't the only ones who are babies when sick. Charmaine is a huge baby whne sick.
    Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I've got a suitcase, but nothing to put in it! I've got nothing to wear!!!! *wails*

And before anyone suggests it, no, I'm not going nekkid

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shipmeet is soon, and I am excited in absentia!

Also, I want syrup waffles!
    They have something similar in Canada and whenever I go to Epcot I get those. They are really yummy.
    If you desperately want them I would try mail order.
    How is your back Bekki?
    *hugs WooHoo's and then runz out...nekkid*
    *must get back to work*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Bones reaction spoilers:
      Spoiler:
      I know! APA is usually so into angst! But she felt that it was out of place. That it was out of character. That was as heart=breaking for her as them not getting together (probably more so...and for me, too).
      Bones reaction spoilers
      Spoiler:
      *nods* I can understand them not getting together...but how it was done...I'm so with you guys on this. :/

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Someone on one of the other threads said that Sanctuary woodn't last past FIVE seasons Sooo hope they're wrong

Tbh, I can see it going on a lot longer, mainly because the way it's been set up allows endless scope for new stories. A bit like SG1, which was only limited by the imaginations of the writers, and really only ended because a lot of fans weren't happy with the seasons after RDA left. So Sanctuary will go on until AT wants to give up or DK runs out of imagination, neither of which I can see happening for several years.

Ok, I know it's waaaaay too early, but I'm going to start heading to the airport. I just can't sit around watching the clock and twiddling my thumbs any longer. No patience I'd rather go now, take my time, and wait around once I'm safely there

Comment

I agree Jumble, Sanctuary should last more than 5 seasons. At least I hope it does

My main reason for stop watching shows is when a character I love is not in the show anymore, but Sanctuary seems to be one of those shows I can keep watching after characters I love die so I can see me watching it till the last episode

I'm glad you are heading early to the airport Jumble, that way you can relax
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Have fun at the Shipmeet everyone! All of us not going will keep the thread going. Or try to keep it going.
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

yes, and hopefully I can chat on Skype
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                I have no web cam so no Skype

You can always do a "print screen" and share photos with us luddites.
                (Just don't tell the shipmeeters you're doing it or they will veto it. )
                sigpic

Comment

Have fun at the Shipmeet everyone! All of us not going will keep the thread going. Or try to keep it going.
                  And of course we will pop in every now and then...

That is if I don't get distracted by that nice young man that I pick up at the airport and Cags so nicely takes with her (and me!)

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  Got the laptop ready! *pats it*
                  Now hoping that the electricity cables work!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                    I have no web cam so no Skype

You can always do a "print screen" and share photos with us luddites.
                    (Just don't tell the shipmeeters you're doing it or they will veto it. )
                    Isn't their motto, What happens at the Shipmeet stays at the Shipmeet. Yeah, I don't think they will like the pics (and hopefully embarrassing ones) that you post. We won't tell, if you don't.
                    sigpic

Comment

Isn't their motto, What happens at the Shipmeet stays at the Shipmeet. Yeah, I don't think they will like the pics (and hopefully embarrassing ones) that you post. We won't tell, if you don't.
                      you know I'm still here...and can read this...

*reminds self not to go on camera*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        And of course we will pop in every now and then...

That is if I don't get distracted by that nice young man that I pick up at the airport and Cags so nicely takes with her (and me!)

Got the laptop ready! *pats it*
                        Now hoping that the electricity cables work!
                        Jann! Your sig is downright distracting. How's a girl supposed to get any work done
                        sigpic

Comment

Jann! Your sig is downright distracting. How's a girl supposed to get any work done
                          *blushes* thank you! and errr....to not look at it???
                          sigpic

Comment

*blushes* thank you! and errr....to not look at it???
                            That is downright unthinkable!
                            *thunks Janns sig and dies*
                            sigpic

Comment

you know I'm still here...and can read this...

*reminds self not to go on camera*
                              Oops, just don't tell the other Woohoos.
                              sigpic

Comment

That is downright unthinkable!
                                *thunks Janns sig and dies*
                                What about yours Bree? All I see is Amanda's cleavage in the middle. I think it is supposed to be about arms, but I don't know.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X