Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Runz in*
    Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Oohhh Bones...I'm at S4 now with watching the show... and I only started 3 weeks ago
    I've seen most of them. I just can't bring myself to watch the *Shudders* sully eps.
    But the summer rewatch I have to be brave, and watch them...
    Yeah...tell me about it...I watched 10 episodes yesterday!

We can try to convert more people :-D It's an awesome show!
    More peeps are always good. Plus, we gots cookies. (And lots of ship, don't forget the ship. )
    Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    I'm not looking forward to the 100th ep of Bones because...

Spoiler:
    I think it's going to be a "leave it in the room" kind of deal. I think they're going to take a step forward and then back-peddle at amazing speed. Remember, Hart said we would want to take him out and beat him for several eps.
    But, but, but...
    Spoiler:
    Two kisses! That iz enough for me...
    For now.
    *Hugs LJ*
    Plus, those eps are TPitP, and TRitRC. AKA, "Other" eps. :-S

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    But then

Spoiler:
    by the end of the series we would be "dancing in the streets"

But no, I'm not holding out a great deal of hope either. Once burned, twice shy or so they say ;-)
    In our underwear, don't forget the underwear part.
    *Dances* is it time yet?
    ...is it May 20th yet?
    ...is it Thursday yet?
    Bones spoilers(biggy)
    Spoiler:
    since I'm the biggest spoiler addict ever, I am following the spoilers lately and I do have a feeling that I know what he means by that.
    I just read this morning on Spoilerfix.com/Bones that TT(cam) gave an interview and said that Booth will hook up with a sort of look-a-like of Bones; so I do think that that are the episodes that the fans aren't going to be happy about. Hopefully in the end he will break up again and then know that Bones is the only one for him...
    So...I do think Hart Hanson means that with the fans getting angry at him....

I agree with you that I think B/B will do something and afterwards put their "thing" in the room again and perhaps take even more distance and thus more UST...
    Spoiler:
    She stopped appearing in the sides after TRitRC, so she's gone after that.
    (I read spoilers too... all the time...

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Who me?? :-p I have watched some eps, just not got hooked yet (they came and filmed one in Oxford a year or so ago, but sadly I didn't see them I was on the look out for DB though as a Buffy fan :-D). Keep on at me, I'll get there :-p
    I know which ep that was!! *Bounces* Why it was The Yanks in the UK parts 1 and 2. The two part season 4 opener.
    Me? Obsessed? Nonsense!
    Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
    I'm all stocked up on Motion Sickness Shipper Cookies so I can just enjoy the ride!
    *crosses fingers they work on all ships*

(Ship Nana's Cookie List for the uninitiated who have no clue to what I am referring )
    Ooh. I think we might ALL need those. *Huggles Oma*
    Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Huh? Bones? What's that?

*Blinks*
    *Sees :-P*
    Don't do that to me!

*Huggles Jumble*
    Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    Careful Jumble, once you start it's hard to stop.
    Soooooooooooooooooo true! 8D I mean just look at me! I'm so far in there's no doing anything for me. :-P
    sigpic

Comment

Night woohoos!!
      *Huggles*
      sigpic

Comment

Bones:
        Spoiler:
        *wants to beat Hart severely*

Um...that is all...

Except...
        Spoiler:
        No writer/producers of other shows were injured in the writing of this post. And they won't be injured. I'm just ticked. Really. Can you blame me?
        Last edited by Luvnjoe; 08 April 2010, 07:04 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

*huggles LJ*

Woodnight Woohoos!!
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Sorry, I have neglected GW. I have two sick boys now. My husband and son. For all you non-married Woohoos, husbands are big babies when they are sick.

Amanda, thank Skype for giving us the proof that Jann isn't as innocent as she says.

Still haven't tried Bones, I think I'm going to pass. I only ship one couple, Sam and Jack of course. Maybe two, since I loved Harm and Mac in JAG.

I love Wednesdays, except I don't believe anyone has posted Jack/RDA pics in a long time, so it is great to see "Pick on Jumble Wednesdays" back.

I was bored today (my daughter and I tried to stay away from the sick boys), so I decided to make a new sig. Can you believe it, it wasn't a Sam and Jack sig. I made a Silver Fox one.
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Nik, that sig is delicious! Well done!!!

I loved Harm/Mac too
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                Nik, that sig is delicious! Well done!!!

I loved Harm/Mac too
                Thanks Bekki, I love men with grey hair and thought why not do a Silver Fox one. It all started with my husband's hair, because he is finally letting it turn grey and he has hair similar to RDA's so I am getting excited with anticipation. He wanted to dye it, but I kept telling him no.

I wish we could have seen Harm and Mac's wedding. Why couldn't they have done a two-hour reunion special?
                sigpic
                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

sigpic

Comment

is it odd that my first thought at that picture was "I wonder what Martin's amrpits smell like..."

Hmm....

Nik - I both agree and disagree I would love to see a wedding, but somehow, I couldn't deal with the fluff that we were given in the last ep of JAG...it made me squeee and squick at the same time! Shocking, I know - I couldn't handle the fluff
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                      is it odd that my first thought at that picture was "I wonder what Martin's amrpits smell like..."

Hmm....

Nik - I both agree and disagree I would love to see a wedding, but somehow, I couldn't deal with the fluff that we were given in the last ep of JAG...it made me squeee and squick at the same time! Shocking, I know - I couldn't handle the fluff
                      Ummm.....

How did JAG end? It's been years since I saw the last ep and I forgot.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        Ummm.....

How did JAG end? It's been years since I saw the last ep and I forgot.
                        It's been years for me too, but I remember something with tossing a coin(about who keeps working there or so) and we never get to see who wins/loses...and they engage themselves....I also remember an end-scene in a bar...

yeah...I think someone else can say it better than me!

*bounces* OMG tomorrow! *faints*
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah. The coin toss. I remember. I think.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            Oh yeah. The coin toss. I remember. I think.
                            Rofl! Apparently our memory is just as good!!

Woohoo I love online checking-in Just checked in

Now of to the dentist *sigh*
                            sigpic

Comment

Rofl! Apparently our memory is just as good!!

Woohoo I love online checking-in Just checked in

Now of to the dentist *sigh*

Ouch. *shudders at the thought of dentists*
                              sigpic

Comment

Today is proving to be long and difficult. I've yet to find my suitcase -- how do you lose one of those! -- I don't want to carry my pillow.... And I've got 8 hours of work ahead of me, don't finish till 10. I didn't sleep right either.

Roll on tomorrow!!!!
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X