Clear All

Night!
    *Huggles*
    sigpic

Comment

Woodnight Woohoos!!

*runs out of thread nekkid*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Bones!!!

IwillnotbespoileredIwillnotbespoileredIwillnotbespoilered

*runs out*

Comment

oopsie!!! accidentally spoiled myself!! (with Bones...not poo..wait, that's soiled myself...never mind)

I have no idea how far behind we are in Oz, so I dont mind the spoilage - I have no idea when it's coming

*iz excited*
          sigpic

Comment

Morning WooHoos

32 hours until I meet Oma at the airport *bounces*

So I took Woody to the garage for the first time yesterday to fill up his fuel tank, reminding myself overandoverandoverandover that he has to have diesel not petrol. Found the right pump, checked it was black not green, checked the display was saying diesel not petrol, checked the colour again, checked the display again, took a deep breath and pulled the trigger!

Phew! Got it right

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              oopsie!!! accidentally spoiled myself!! (with Bones...not poo..wait, that's soiled myself...never mind)

I have no idea how far behind we are in Oz, so I dont mind the spoilage - I have no idea when it's coming

*iz excited*
              We are only about two-three eps behind (if think), new eps return Sunday on 7

Comment

Glad to hear the refuelling went well!! Did you hear about that petrol station (don't shoot me Wendy but I think it was a Sainsburys) that accidentally filled up it's petrol tanks with diesel and vice versa - oops!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Glad to hear the refuelling went well!! Did you hear about that petrol station (don't shoot me Wendy but I think it was a Sainsburys) that accidentally filled up it's petrol tanks with diesel and vice versa - oops!

Glad it wasn't my Sainsbury's, I woodn't want Woody to get a tummy ache right before his longest drive so far!

Remember the first shipmeet, when Oma's car broke down because of the wrong fuel?

Comment

Oohhh Bones...I'm at S4 now with watching the show... and I only started 3 weeks ago

Woohoo for Woody surviving his first refuelling

*bounces* 2 days till shipmeet...

*sees that*

OMG two days till the shipmeet and I still need to do so much...including terrorizing my bank since I still don't have my pounds yet
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Torzy86 View Post
                      We are only about two-three eps behind (if think), new eps return Sunday on 7
                      Woaw!!! Seriously? That's amazing! Stunningly amazing! Thanks Torzy!

Oh boy, shipmeet! so exciting!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        Woaw!!! Seriously? That's amazing! Stunningly amazing! Thanks Torzy!

Oh boy, shipmeet! so exciting!
                        Your welcome

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Glad it wasn't my Sainsbury's, I woodn't want Woody to get a tummy ache right before his longest drive so far!

Remember the first shipmeet, when Oma's car broke down because of the wrong fuel?
                          I know, what a monumental c-up! I do remember, but every cloud and all that since she got to spend more time with Josi

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          Oohhh Bones...I'm at S4 now with watching the show... and I only started 3 weeks ago
                          I went through it that quickly too! It's the kind of show you can just watch and watch and watch

So glad you're watching it though, another one bites the dust! Keep trying to get Jos to watch it. Maybe at the weekend?!

OMG two days till the shipmeet and I still need to do so much...including terrorizing my bank since I still don't have my pounds yet
                          Yeep ! Better get on that. I don't know if it's different over there but here they can do in a couple of minutes if you pop in?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            I went through it that quickly too! It's the kind of show you can just watch and watch and watch

So glad you're watching it though, another one bites the dust! Keep trying to get Jos to watch it. Maybe at the weekend?!
                            Yeah...tell me about it...I watched 10 episodes yesterday!

We can try to convert more people It's an awesome show!

Yeep ! Better get on that. I don't know if it's different over there but here they can do in a couple of minutes if you pop in?
                            Not in here...I ordered it last week...they promised it would be in yesterday; I went there and they didn't had it and they still don't have it today. Grr

EDIT: And just as I have posted this, the lovely guy who I pursuaded to call me when the money was in, called me to tell me that it's ready!
                            Last edited by starlover; 07 April 2010, 03:48 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                              Bree and Amanda on Thursday night after Val watches Bones
                              Spoiler:
                              [url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.phphttp://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sick032.gif[/url]

You better be ready, Bree, to cart Val off on Thursday cause I can't do it alone!
                              Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Yeah...tell me about it...I watched 10 episodes yesterday!

We can try to convert more people It's an awesome show!

Not in here...I ordered it last week...they promised it would be in yesterday; I went there and they didn't had it and they still don't have it today. Grr

EDIT: And just as I have posted this, the lovely guy who I pursuaded to call me when the money was in, called me to tell me that it's ready!
                              Did you use your girlish charms on him?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Hehehe, good timing, Jann!!!

So...what season is the US (and us over here I guess ) up to in Bones?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X