No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still feeling less than my best, so I'll go back to bed and leave you with this....

and of course, the snuggly jacket

See you all later

Edit: You're probably right Laurie, the DVDs will no doubt get better as the seasons go on

You seriously want me to stand up at SE and ask for more Martin????

*looks around for EH-T and the duct tape*

Comment

I hope you feel better, Jumble. And WOOHOO a '69 post!
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Well now I am getting My tummy is grumbling at me for not feeding it yet. I've been up for over and hour and totally ignoring it.

I guess I'll have to go into the kitchen and feed it. I'll see you guys later.

Bye.
        sigpic

Comment

*sees Woohoos huggling Joe* I see you're all having a good day. (Except for Jumble. Sorry you feel yicky!)
          sigpic

Comment

Oh! And what's not to huggle! How adorable is he?

Joe, not Brie.
            sigpic

Comment

Mid-season breaks... I'm used to them already since most of the shows I watch (that are older than SGU) have them, I'm perfectly ok with them and I always do the marathons before the new episode

Congrats on the 69 Jumble!!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a.../img_22322.jpg

Joe, not Brie.
              He is soo adorable... and Brie too!
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                This is something new here in the US as well. First the cable stations started doing it. Or a lot of them only had 13 weeks ordered. But now the network stations are doing it as well. I think it has to do with shows now only sell 20 or 22 episodes in a season. Even if they reran each one they would still have big breaks of time in between. Plus they don't seem to have seasons anymore. New shows seem to start during all times of the year. Personally, I don't like it either.

As for SGU - the second half of season one just started. I won't give away clues but I enjoyed the episode. My only complaint. The show is shot a little dark (not the script - the lighting) which makes it hard to see what's happening at times. Oh and here, they reran the first group of episodes the day they released the new episode. So I could catch up with I wanted too.

Hello Jumble!
                Oh sorry I didn't realise; I thought they'd been doing it a while over there now. I remember us catching up and overtaking the U.S. with SG-1 season 8 because of it. I just figured it was a way of life for American TV which has always been much more season related than the UK. That is to say, you tend to find that a lot of new programmes launch at the same time for a new season there, and they regular series all run about the same numbers of episodes (20 to 24) whereas, in the UK, we tend to have new series at any time and they can be 10 episodes long, or 15 or 20 of just 5 depending. Of course on the channels that show a lot of U.S. tv series (mainly Sky and the cable/satalite channels) we do get a big seasonal launch too now. But that's only since they started buying and showing more U.S. series and aring them so close to the original U.S. air date. I can still remember having to wait almost a year after the U.S. airing for a new series of The X Files.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Hello Laurie

Everybody calls me Jumble, or Jumbly, because I prefer it

Oh me too! Love everything about DVD's, but most especially the Special Features. I was just a little disappointed in the lack of Martin on the Sanctuary S1 discs.

But that's just me I loved all the Director's Series and Mission Directives that he did on the SG-1 and Atlantis DVDs, so that's what I was hoping for from Sanctuary. Probably due to time restraints etc. Really really hoping for better on S2
                I adore the special features which is why I love series like Stargate and Sanctuary because you do get so much of that bts stuff on them.

*huggles Jumble*

Sorry you're not feeling good. I hope a good sleep revitalises you.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...img_22322.jpga

Joe, not Brie.

Aww, that's just adorable.

No going PSing yourself in place of the doggie now.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, too much to catch up on. I hope everyone enjoyed the party and the artwork was awesome.

Great fairytale story, Jumble.

I don't watch Sanctuary, but I really enjoy the commentaries of SG1 and I learned a lot from the directors' point of views, especially Martin Wood's.

SGU -
                  Spoiler:
                  I found the first episode back from the break boring and predictable.

EDIT - Sorry, Jumble. I didn't think I was revealing anything, just posting an opinion.
                  Last edited by Treknik; 05 April 2010, 09:53 AM.
                  sigpic
                  I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Thanks Nik

Just a little reminder though, SGU doesn't air in the UK for another week or so, so please put any comments in spoilers

Thanks

Comment

*waves at Jumble*

How you feeling?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        *waves at Jumble*

How you feeling?
                        I'm ok thanks

Comment

Today feels like a good day for a

69 post!!!!!!

*runs around thread nekkid*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            I'm ok thanks
                            Glad to hear it

Congrats on your '69 Yessika!!

Comment

Comment

Thanks jumble!! *hugs*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X