No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Wendy* Managers suck sometimes. But seriously, do anything that keeps you guys safe. That's what matters must.

And this Easter keeps getting better and better. My aunt/uncle and my parents sit together at church, well my cousin(s) likes sitting with her parents, and I'd rather sit in a different section. So, cousins sat with their parents and I sat in a different section. Supposedly, my mom cried (during the service) because of A. I didn't sit with them or B. I sat alone. I'm 18, I can sit wherever I want to! And unlike my cousins, I don't care if I sit alone or not. (Which honestly, I'm proud of myself for because it shows independence. ) But yeah...about to go see my mom's sister (and my uncle) (so not the aunt/uncle/cousins I normally talk about) and mom's in a crappy mood and dad's fed up and I really hope my bro and sis in law get there on time so they can save me.

Oh and

HAPPY EASTER!!!

and Happy Passover (I might be late for that one heh) if any of the woohoos celebrate it and if you don't celebrate any of them, Happy Sunday!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Happy Easter, y'all!
      sigpic

Comment

Ok, so this was supposed to be a little six-picture story............

continued.........
        Last edited by Jumble; 04 April 2010, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Oh, if you're wondering what happened to Pete..........

Spoiler:
          Last edited by Jumble; 04 April 2010, 11:39 AM.

Comment

*dies laughing*

That was amazing Jumble

Comment

Love it Jumble!!!

So.Funny.Can't.Breathe.Laughing.To.Hard!

Poor Pete...
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you

I struggled a bit with the ending, but my moral side (which I didn't know I had ) won

Comment

Happy Easter, WooHoos!!!

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  Yay!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  *stumbles in* Just saw Mom. Boy, she's a fighter!
                  WooHoods for Mom!

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

And here's a bit of OT about that, because, yeah...

Spoiler:
                  I work in the petrol station, that's part of a supermarket. The main store was closed today. In that it wasn't just empty but alarmed and everything. When I get there, I'm told that we're not allowed to do the things that keep us safe -- ie, serve from the hatch and keep the door locked -- because the Store Manager doesn't deem it necessary. I disagreed, because it was just myself and my colleague -- two little women -- alone, in the middle of a town that is dangerous and known for it. After a few minutes of arguing the point, I decided to go over the Manager's head and served from the hatch and lock the door. Simple reason being, he wasn't there and it's not his life. The petrol station has had an armed robbery, and all sorts, lately. And it's just not safe. Something *not nice* happened in the car park a month ago.

We had ZERO back up. Just me and my colleague. Alone.

I don't get paid enough to take that risk. And he doesn't have the right to tell me to either.

But...

HAPPY EASTER, WOOHOOS!!!
                  *hugs*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Jumble!

That was absoluely awesome
                    I love the ending for The Lady on the Parkbench. She'd never seen Carl before...
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Jumble!

That was absoluely awesome
                      I love the ending for The Lady on the Parkbench. She'd never seen Carl before...
                      I thought they'd make an interesting pair

Comment

Bringing the Challenge entries over from the Artwork Thread

CHALLENGE WEEK 82
                        from Jumble

Next Thursday, 1st April, is the SECOND BIRTHDAY of the

SHIPPY HIPPY INSANITY PARTY

So the Challenge is to make Hippy Artwork!!

Size: Any
                        Pics: Any
                        Text: Any

As long as it's bright and colourful

Kitten

Bree

Josiane

Nad

Oma

Torzy

Yessika

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          I thought they'd make an interesting pair
                          *blinks*
                          ...Now there's an ineresting ship...

sigpic

Comment

TeeHee! I love all the challenge entries!
                            Well done, ladies.

sigpic

Comment

Fantastic challenge entries, glad someone could locate their mojo !

*iz still laughing about Jumble White and the Seven PTB Dwarves*

Comment

at the end of the PTB fairytale

Thanks. I expect Sarai and I will be doing some planning this week-end, so you'll be there to help

Ah, that's a good tip. Woodn't want to have a sun induced migraine on this trip

All this talking about it is making it all seem so real

I'mreallyreallygoingtoCanadaandI'mreallyreallyreallygoingtomeetMartin

It's all very well knowing we're going, and counting down the days, but talking about the actual arrangements is really bringing it home to me that WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING!!!!!!

OMG!!!!

Thanks for your input Jann

All you world travellers must be laughing at me
                                Glad to help!

I doubt even a general anaesthetic wood help

It's not the journey so much (I'm not worried half as much now that you'll be there), it's what happens when we get there.

I need to go and lie down

Where are all the other WooHoos today? Sitting round the campfire munching chocolate?
                                I was visiting my family and eating lots of yummy food and chocolate

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Ah yes...they're with two...I was on a plane with two seats only...I think...and I sat both times in the back on the flight back I was even alone so I had a lot of space(which won't be the case with Sarai and Jumble since they'll have each other )
                                As for going...even though it was daylight I had to put the blinds down...but that could have something to do with myself as well!

Oh another thing as for going, what I discovered was that it was reasonably warm on the way towards there(during the day) but it gets cold on the flight back...

I didn't knew that but was on the right sides both times! Cool! *remembers it for next time*
                                Yeah, I always find that planes are chilly, particularly when you're trying to sleep at night, so worth making sure you have something warm with you

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                I'm 300 away from my OWN avi!

Years in the making! OMG, c'mon!

And, yeah, I had to go to work

And here's a bit of OT about that, because, yeah...

Spoiler:
                                I work in the petrol station, that's part of a supermarket. The main store was closed today. In that it wasn't just empty but alarmed and everything. When I get there, I'm told that we're not allowed to do the things that keep us safe -- ie, serve from the hatch and keep the door locked -- because the Store Manager doesn't deem it necessary. I disagreed, because it was just myself and my colleague -- two little women -- alone, in the middle of a town that is dangerous and known for it. After a few minutes of arguing the point, I decided to go over the Manager's head and served from the hatch and lock the door. Simple reason being, he wasn't there and it's not his life. The petrol station has had an armed robbery, and all sorts, lately. And it's just not safe. Something *not nice* happened in the car park a month ago.

We had ZERO back up. Just me and my colleague. Alone.

I don't get paid enough to take that risk. And he doesn't have the right to tell me to either.

But...

HAPPY EASTER, WOOHOOS!!!
                                ((((Wendy))))
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X