No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cags I thought you and Jann were travelling up Friday night Did I get it wrong again?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Cags I thought you and Jann were travelling up Friday night Did I get it wrong again?
      Um, no, yes I mean. I mean no you got it right and yes we're coming up Friday. Jann's flight home isn't until Monday so she'll be staying over here Sunday night. That's what I meant.

Now I am confusing myself!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Hey one more in the car is nothing to me. One more at Sarai's... well he could keep Dave company until you need him.
        True true...I'll see what I find walking around... I must warn you that the last two times I was on a plane I was the last one to get off it because of my chattiness(sp?)

I don't know about all men but my nephew is. Or that could be desperate, I get confused.

(my nephew probably woodn't know which was to turn if a gorgeous young thing like you propsitioned him... which wood be just about funny enough to see to make me say please do it.
        He he...you know I wood do it if it wood be funny enough to see ...still not gorgeous...hell no... Just a normal teen

Ouch! *huggles Jann for dog bite*
        Don't remember it that well...which helps...but the problem was that our previous dog was there when it happened and since that moment we literally had to bind him to a pole when we were letting him out, because he would literally try to kill every small dog that he saw, but he was the sweetest dog you could imagine to us(I used him as a horse/step/pillow etc )

Actually Leggy is one of those stupid cats whose more like a dog. You know, stupidly trusting and loyal despite the fact he gets abused left right an centre (not by me; by Benjabubs trying to feed him plastic carrots and pretending to cut his hair etc.) He doens't bite or scratch but having only 3 legs he does tend to use his claws fo leverage - mostly on the sofa as you will see. The only thing is he can be a pest when he wants food which is pretty much all the time, and he likes to sit on or next to you and fusses a bit to be stroked (Monkey - the other cat - hates stangers so will likely spend the entire time in the bottom of my wardrobe cowering). At the moment we have a problem with a stray tom cat coming in (and stinking the place up spraying everywhere ) so I tend to lock the catflap at night. The worst you might get is him hassling you for food.
        That's good! The cats I know were really active and one moment nice next moment...scratch(attacking without a reason)...I just like animals I can predict I like predictable!

Hmm, that's a point, where are you actually going to sleep? I may see if you can have Benjabubs bed (it's a full size one if we put the ends down) and he can go in with us for the night. At least that way you'd have a bit of privacy.
        I don't mind where I sleep As long as I can sleep somewhere along the line!

*drools*

I'd leave the pot at home. Customs here might not be terribly understanding!

Okay no pot Although customs must notice it first...then again the English customs are harder than the dutch ones...those are too easy!
        sigpic

Comment

Ah, now I get it

Comment

Ah, now I get it

I'm just glad someone does.

And on that note, goodness, look at the time. I still have half a patio to lay tomorrow so best go to bed.

Woodnight Woohoos!

*huggles*
            sigpic

Comment

I'm off to bed in a minute, so I'll say WoodNight too *huggles WooHoos*

Comment

*waves* It's two hours late but night Jumble!

Cags, I got my Skype all set up...seems pretty easy to use too. So any of the woohoos going on to the shipmeet that has it, just send me a PM so we can exchange the info! *bounces*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*stumbles in* Just saw Mom. Boy, she's a fighter!
                  sigpic

Comment

HAPPY EASTER, WOOHOOOS!!!

*huggles LJ and her mommy* Good to hear it I take it the visit was good?
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy Easter!!

*feels the need for chocolate*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

why didn't anyone tell me Joe showed off the new haircut yesterday?? *arches eyebrow*

Me likey!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          I managed to make S.H.I.P. Art!
                          *happy dances. Nekkid*

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...zshipwpyr2.jpg

...And it's even S/J Shippy Hippy Art!
                          Who cares I can't come up with a new style, I made something S/J!
                          WooHood!

I love it, Nad!
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Night woohoos!!
                            *Huggles*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              *stumbles in* Just saw Mom. Boy, she's a fighter!
                              WooHooood! *bounces*

Maybe that's where you get it from

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

I love it, Nad!
                              What were you doing up at 5.50am???

CONGRATS ON 1700 POSTS

Comment

WooHooood! *bounces*

Maybe that's where you get it from

What were you doing up at 5.50am???

CONGRATS ON 1700 POSTS
                                Are you still around....over here it is 1:30 in the morning.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X