The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves at lurking Devilish Me, Jann and Torzy.*

Come chat so I won't feel so guilty when I go to bed in a little while.
    sigpic

Comment

They're probably trying to catch up, we've done a lot of pages these last couple of days

Comment

Lol, I once had a joint... then another... then the third and then I peed in the middle of the street with ppl watching. Needless to say I never did it again.

Though sadly I still smoke regular cigarettes .
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I don't smoke, tried it, don't like, although when I was a toddler I picked up one of my dads lit ciggies and put it in my mouth......the wrong way

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            Lol, I once had a joint... then another... then the third and then I peed in the middle of the street with ppl watching. Needless to say I never did it again.

I know it sounds mean, but that made me giggle out loud

I grew up in an environment where joints are rather normal (Amsterdam area ) and I can honestly say that I never felt the need to smoke one. It just seemed so... boring.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Imagine having only one cigarette, no money left, you put it the wrong way AND light it!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Boooo. Boooo.

Thanks Jumble

After playing with it, I realised it still didn't work. But I found it after locating where the other 'entry post' page is.

EDIT: Yes, witness me get excited over it!

sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I know I shouldn't laugh but...

Originally posted by Torzy86 View Post
                  I don't smoke, tried it, don't like, although when I was a toddler I picked up one of my dads lit ciggies and put it in my mouth......the wrong way
                  I have never been a regular smoker (despite the fact both my parents do/did and all my brothers do/did). I was the only one who resisted it. I have, however, been known to have the odd ciggie at parties when I've been too drunk to have any sense about me...oh and while wating in a holding hotel in Athens once which was justy about hellish enough that I needed something to calm myself down.
                  As for the other stuff, been there, done that, can't say I was overly impressed with the affects. I've had better highs off legally administered gas and air or morphine, quite frankly!

Woodnight Woohoos. Bed calls me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    Boooo. Boooo.

Thanks Jumble

After playing with it, I realised it still didn't work. But I found it after locating where the other 'entry post' page is.

EDIT: Yes, witness me get excited over it!

I saw that unfold and found it totally adorable.

EDIT: WoodNight, Cags!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      I know it sounds mean, but that made me giggle out loud

I grew up in an environment where joints are rather normal (Amsterdam area ) and I can honestly say that I never felt the need to smoke one. It just seemed so... boring.
                      Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      I know I shouldn't laugh but...

Spoiler:

I have never been a regular smoker (despite the fact both my parents do/did and all my brothers do/did). I was the only one who resisted it. I have, however, been known to have the odd ciggie at parties when I've been too drunk to have any sense about me...oh and while wating in a holding hotel in Athens once which was justy about hellish enough that I needed something to calm myself down.
                      As for the other stuff, been there, done that, can't say I was overly impressed with the affects. I've had better highs off legally administered gas and air or morphine, quite frankly!

Woodnight Woohoos. Bed calls me.

'Night Cags

Does anyone have a funny song that I could make a vid to for ships b-day?
                      sigpic

Comment

Imagine having only one cigarette, no money left, you put it the wrong way AND light it!!!
                        Been there, done that You can still smoke it, you just have to suck really hard

I'm off to bed now too, although I expect I'll be up again in a couple of hours

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

Wendy, it's an achievement! You're allowed to get excited over achievements

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I saw that unfold and found it totally adorable.

EDIT: WoodNight, Cags!
                          Thanks Nad

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Been there, done that You can still smoke it, you just have to suck really hard

I'm off to bed now too, although I expect I'll be up again in a couple of hours

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

Wendy, it's an achievement! You're allowed to get excited over achievements
                          YAY!
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles to all who need it*

Loved the songs Nad

Ahhh...smoking...YUCH! I'm the only one in this house who doesn't smoke so I hate it. My dad even smokes cigars and just yuck! I have no problem with them smoking but I do like to breathe thank you very much... (also a reason why I'm upstairs so much because we're not allowed to smoke upstairs)
                            Also ex-BF smoked and it was like kissing an ashtray...

Joints...regularly see people smoke it...have been offered to smoke it often as well...but that's a drug that I didn't use... I did use another one on the other hand and will never forgive myself for that

ERrrr....back to the party... *smokes some broccoli which is a lot healthier *
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow, so much stuff to note down for the future blackmailing!

Look at me. I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, I don't drink, I don't eat... uh, scratch the last one
                              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                                Wow, so much stuff to note down for the future blackmailing!

Look at me. I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, I don't drink, I don't eat... uh, scratch the last one
                                Me too on the bolded but I do eat (a lot, mind you)
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X