The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
    I'm sick and my daughter has been throwing up all day. Sorry to be so gross, but it was. All over the minivan. Just trying to catch up for the night and then I am headed for bed.

Bree, don't change your England plans with Charmaine if you were already planning on going there in 2012. I would feel bad that you didn't go.
    Poor ((((Nik))))! Hope you and your daughter feel better fast!
    Don't worry about plan changes. England will always be there.
    Besides we haven't decided yet so whatever we do decide will be well thought out so no guilty feelings allowed for anyone. Meaning, we won't feel guilty if we ultimately decide on England and you guys can't feel guilty if we decide to change our minds (and choose Disney).
    sigpic

Comment

(((Nik))) Ugh. That completely sucks. Feel better soon!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Can't wait until Sunday!Can't wait until Sunday!Can't wait until Sunday!Can't wait until Sunday!Can't wait until Sunday!Can't wait until Sunday!Can't wait until Sunday!Can't wait until Sunday!Can't wait until Sunday!Can't wait until Sunday!Can't wait until Sunday!
        Spoiler:

Ava Marie and Lana Rose Big sis is holding little sis' hand. *lip wobbles*

Is it Sunday yet?
        sigpic

Comment

I didn't notice the thread had moved but then again I just go to my subscribed thread

Bree, what did you think of In Plain Sight tonight??
          I loved it

I have made no process whatsoever in SHIP projects because of homeworks, yuck!
          *mumbles about having a take home test*

Edit: Interesting post count
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*Sings* Almost time to par-tay!
            Almost time to par-tay!

And new eps of Bones starting tomorrow.
            *Huggles woohoos*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
              I didn't notice the thread had moved but then again I just go to my subscribed thread

Bree, what did you think of In Plain Sight tonight??
              I loved it

I have made no process whatsoever in SHIP projects because of homeworks, yuck!
              *mumbles about having a take home test*

Edit: Interesting post count
              I have not watched it yet
              I recorded it but have to wait so Char and I can watch together. She loves it too. (ironically, if it had been on last night I wood have been able to watch. )
              sigpic

Comment

Oh Bree, I hope you like it when you get around to it

I still don't have anything major done for the party, I hope my last minute comes through
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*runz in nekkid* Well, it's officially party time for me! WUHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I got work tonight that my mom is being released from the hospital on Friday! *does a mad, wild happy dance*
                  sigpic

Comment

Woohoo party time!!!!!!!! *runs around nekkid*

*looks at clock*
                    Actually for me is sleepy time
                    I shall drop in tomorrow sometime, I shall be watching the SGU marathon so I won't be around much
                    sigpic

Comment

YAY!!! *happy dances with LJ* That's so exciting!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

*looks around*

Sooooooo, everybody ready to party?

*drum roll*

Anyone for a Bucks Fizz?

And a nice healthy breakfast....

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          Oh, good. I thought you folks might be trying to ditch me.
                          Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                          Who leaked that inform... errr.... I mean... why would you think that?

(((((EH-T)))))

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                          I'm sick and my daughter has been throwing up all day. Sorry to be so gross, but it was. All over the minivan. Just trying to catch up for the night and then I am headed for bed.

Bree, don't change your England plans with Charmaine if you were already planning on going there in 2012. I would feel bad that you didn't go.
                          *hugs*

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                          Can't wait until Sunday!Can't wait until Sunday!Can't wait until Sunday!Can't wait until Sunday!Can't wait until Sunday!Can't wait until Sunday!Can't wait until Sunday!Can't wait until Sunday!Can't wait until Sunday!Can't wait until Sunday!Can't wait until Sunday!
                          Spoiler:
                          [IMG]http://inlinethumb02.webshots.com/45697/2694705460101261202S600x600Q85.jpg[ /IMG]
                          Ava Marie and Lana Rose Big sis is holding little sis' hand. *lip wobbles*

Is it Sunday yet?
                          Aww! That's so cute!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          *runz in nekkid* Well, it's officially party time for me! WUHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I got work tonight that my mom is being released from the hospital on Friday! *does a mad, wild happy dance*
                          WooHood!!!
                          *Happy dances*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ok, it's not awesome, but it'll have t do for now:

*hugs*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy Birthday Shippy Hippies!!!

I'm going out straight from work tonight so might not be able to post until tomorrow, but I have a plan and if I get a chance I will try and do it from work this afternoon!!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              I missed it!
                              *runs to iplayer*
                              Ahhh the history of the Oxford-Cambridge rivalry ahead of the boat race And the Bodleian Library Which is not the actual building I work in, and no, he's not my boss, but still yay! I hope you'll all be supporting Oxford in the boat race at the weekend?
                              Yeah I typed that really fast before I noticed he was head archivist so probably not your boss

But yeah, still really cool!! And I'll definitely be supporting Oxford, always do

*runs out*

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X