• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runz through thread nekkid again*
    sigpic

Comment

We've moved again?

Funny thing, I was just looking at artwork for last year's party and saw one where I mentioned Bagpuss. Is it really a year since we had the reshuffle and got moved to Fandom?

Yes yes, going to bed

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        I didn't even notice the thread had moved... because I just look at my home page thing. Control Panel. Yeah, that. I just look there.
        Where did we move to then?

We've been in fandom for quite some time now right?

Or did someone brainwashed me....again
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          I didn't even notice the thread had moved... because I just look at my home page thing. Control Panel. Yeah, that. I just look there.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Where did we move to then?

We've been in fandom for quite some time now right?

Or did someone brainwashed me....again
          The thread didn't move, but the fandom folder did. To the bottom of the forum...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            We've moved again?

Funny thing, I was just looking at artwork for last year's party and saw one where I mentioned Bagpuss. Is it really a year since we had the reshuffle and got moved to Fandom?

Yes yes, going to bed
            *nods*
            It's quite odd, but yeah...
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Okay, you do *not* wanna know how long it took me to find this thread... I thought we had completely disappeared. *clings*

*huggles UK woohoos* Thanks for the advice guys. (In spoilers because it ended up being a lot longer than I thought)
              Spoiler:
              I guess I shouldn't let the fear be at the forefront of my mind because of the attacks because that does give the terrorist power. Honestly, I think it's because I was pretty young, in the grand scheme of things. If I had been say in high school, I would have heard about the bombings in WWII or in the 60's and things like that. If I had been say, my grandparents age, I would have been used to the bombing drills from back in the day. And If I had been a few years younger, my parents probably would have tried to shield me from it, know what I mean?

I think too, because it happened so close and there were people from my community that died in The Towers, not to mention a bunch of friends whose parents worked in or around The Towers. And many of our firefighters went over there to dig through the rubble and things...it brought it so much closer to home. The one thing I do admit through, is I really liked how my parents didn't try to cover anything up or anything like that...and I'm glad my dad was home when it happened (his work ended up closing because of it) It was funny I was talking a few weeks ago to someone on the West coast and asked her how it was over there, and she said it was obviously a big deal, but wasn't so bad because everything had already happened by the time she woke up. (Happened what...8 or 9 over here...so by the time they got up at that time it was already noon or so and the planes had been grounded so on and so forth)

And more*massive squishy huggles* to everyone to put up with my rambling ...sometimes you really just need to talk about your feels and get it all out sometimes.

Oh and Cags...omw...tunnels...urg. There's one that goes underwater to get into Manhattan in New York, and it goes on for about a mile or so...I hate that, freaks me out every time. And I'm not the fondest of any elevator. But yeah...flying is *so* way up there.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                Josi Oxford Library is on the One show at the moment some guy called Simon Bailey I think - is that your boss??!
                I missed it!
                *runs to iplayer*
                Ahhh the history of the Oxford-Cambridge rivalry ahead of the boat race And the Bodleian Library Which is not the actual building I work in, and no, he's not my boss, but still yay! I hope you'll all be supporting Oxford in the boat race at the weekend?

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

That could have something to do with the fact that you look about 12 and have this sweet innocent air about you (well, at first glance anyway.....)
                *polishes halo*
                *reads small words*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

It's all part of the Big GW Re-organisation Plan.
                  Oh, good. I thought you folks might be trying to ditch me.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    Oh, good. I thought you folks might be trying to ditch me.
                    Who leaked that inform... errr.... I mean... why would you think that?

(((((EH-T)))))
                    sigpic

Comment

Wood morning, Woodiehoos!! Party sooon!!!

I am having a very irresponsible day today! A tap class (which I really shouldnt do because of my back, but I'm promising myself that I will sit out if it starts to hurt) and then a trip to All-You- Can-Eat Pizza Hut!!! (which is irresponsible because I'm a coeliac...hahahaha) and then a flight HOOOMEE!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYY!!!

Tis a happy day
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

(((((EH-T)))))
                        sigpic

Comment

(((((EH-T)))))

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

(((((EH-T)))))
                            Haven't we told you NOT to leave your memos laying around for anyone to see?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

It is way too quiet in here tonight.
                              *wonders if everyone got lost*
                              helloooooooo..hellooooooooo.....
                              *listens to echo*
                              *shrugs shoulders*
                              *leaves*
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm sick and my daughter has been throwing up all day. Sorry to be so gross, but it was. All over the minivan. Just trying to catch up for the night and then I am headed for bed.

Bree, don't change your England plans with Charmaine if you were already planning on going there in 2012. I would feel bad that you didn't go.
                                sigpic
                                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Working...
                                X