Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

I'll be 28/29 in 2012... *cries*

DisneyWorld must be awesome. I've heard it's better than Disneyland, and I've been there and loved it.
    Ha, still a spring chicken! I'm gonna be 40 in 2012
    Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Woohood for Oma's flight! Shipmeet is a go!

*nods* Exactly. You can't help but feel a bit apprehensive after something happens - when I went to Australia last year it was not long after the Air France plane went down over the Atlantic. They'd been talking about how it's more dangerous for planes when they fly across the equator, and so I couldn't help thinking about that a bit as I was on the plane and heading across the equator myself. Not terrorism, but still. And as you say, if someone wants to kill people they'll find a way to do it, there's only so far it's possible to go to eliminate risk, and personally I think they've gone too far with the airport scanners anyway. I think you're right though Cags that perhaps we're more used to terrorism over here because of the IRA - as a child in the 80s I grew up thinking that occasional random bombings were kinda normal, actually I was in several bomb scares as a child, came through Reading Station one time just before a bomb was discovered there, and heard a bomb go off on the train line just a mile or so from where I lived one night. But you cannot let it stop you doing things, because then the terrorists win.

As for milestone birthdays, I've got one coming up this year and I think I'm in denial about it I really really don't feel old enough to be coming up 30
    That could have something to do with the fact that you look about 12 and have this sweet innocent air about you (well, at first glance anyway.....)

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *hugs WooHoos*
    Interesting read!

*hugs Bekki for the back again*

WooHood!

My project is um...
    Still very much a project. *nods*
    I was working and I suddenly realised that April 1st is very soon!

I think falling scrambled my head. So far, I have pain in my ankle, thigh, wrist, thumb, upper arm and shoulder, so...
    *huggles Nad gently*

Nad my dear, I think it's about time you got a full-body bunny suit. The bunny helmet just doesn't cover enough

*huggles Bekki gently too* I hope you get your back sorted out this weekend In the meantime, get yourself to the doctors, there are plenty of magic drugs they can give you to help with the pain! And some good strong anti-inflammatory meds would do you a lot of good too. There's no need to soldier through more pain than you have to

*sees llp* *blinks* Did I miss someone new? And everyone else hasn't scared you off yet? *iz impressed* Welcome to the most insane thread on GW

*huggles LJ* I'm so glad your Mum is doing better! It's been a good week all round for your family *happy dances*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      It wood be good if you could get her to turn up for the birthday celebrations
      I sent her the invite, so who knows?

Hey, you're my little sis, what else wood she expect?

Okey dokey
      True...
      But her birthday's around the corner, so she demands everyone to do as she says.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Sibling rivalry

Paaaaaarrrrrtyyyyyyy

*runs around nekkid*

I'm practising for tomorrow!
      *runs nekkid as well*
      No rivalry...

...She even got to keep Martin for herself...

Sibling rivalry turns to sibling defence in adversary

Meaning, I can be horrible to her, but woe betide anyone else that dares to!
      Thanks!

*blinks*

Hey...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

*huggles Nad gently*

Nad my dear, I think it's about time you got a full-body bunny suit. The bunny helmet just doesn't cover enough

You might be right about that.

*sees llp* *blinks* Did I miss someone new? And everyone else hasn't scared you off yet? *iz impressed* Welcome to the most insane thread on GW
        I missed that as well!
        Sorry 'bout that and Welcome!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Anybody got any recommendations on smoothie makers?

Comment

Uh...nope..... I just use my blender

For future reference, I really really like vanilla bean & honey smoothies
            sigpic

Comment

*random comment*

Do we still have that anonymous guest here all the time?

Just have to know it...because of a recent discovery
              sigpic

Comment

Hello WooHoo's

Having an awful day but thems the ropes. They can't all be good. It's not done yet either as I just learned that I will be stuck working until 9:00 as there will be a private tasting/meeting that no one bothered to tell me about until just now.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                I would love an US shipmeet, I love Disney World (I've only been once ), and that place sounds great!
                I'll be 21 (in September), so I'll be joining you
                Nice pic!!
                I am supposed to be doing homework and studying for a test but I don't feel like it, I shall rest today and do all the stuff tomorrow :-p
                I am seriously working on a Disney Shipmeet (as in convincing Charmaine that it wood be fun ). originally we had planned on going to England in 2012 so this wood be a big change of plans. So far she's warming up to the idea and if she comes around 100% then I will keep y'all posted because at some point I will have to know who wants to go and then I will need to send emails (if you don't mind PM'ing me your email addresses when the time comes) to all interested parties to work on the logistics of it all. Keep in mind the villas only hold 12 and with we me and Char a given that leaves10 spaces open. (Tho' I am going to look into the rules about how many people are allowed. It may be that if some are willing to use sleeping bags they may allow more than 12, but as I said I will have to find that out).

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                *sees Joe pic* Niiiice *waits for Bree's comeback*
                LJ, you mean Joe was in that picture? I hadn't noticed as I was too busy looking at the beautiful woman in the picture.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                good evening Woodiehoos!!
                *cuddles all*
                horrible day today, can't even type without pain. I shall just sit back and enjoy the thread
                *hugs Bekki for pain*

I'll be 28/29 in 2012... *cries*

DisneyWorld must be awesome. I've heard it's better than Disneyland, and I've been there and loved it.
                It is super wonderful! Disney World is my favorite place and Epcot is my favorite park. Magic Kingdom is my second fave. For people who don't care for the parks the resorts themselves are lovely.

Oh dear, if we're talking age, I'll be 59 in 2012
                *looks at that number again*

I seriously have trouble believing that *shakes head*
                It's true that age is only a number because I am still convinced that I am only 33. I think it's because that is when I truly started living my life without the paralyzing fears that I had before then. Regardless of the reason I am content to stay 33 forever.
                Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                I read this and thought it was for 2012. I forget that you guys are meeting soon. Have fun!
                I'm workin' on it Nik.
                Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *hugs WooHoos*
                Interesting read!
                *hugs Bekki for the back again*
                WooHood! :-D

My project is um...
                Still very much a project. *nods*
                I was working and I suddenly realised that April 1st is very soon!

I think falling scrambled my head. So far, I have pain in my ankle, thigh, wrist, thumb, upper arm and shoulder, so...
                *hugs Nad for pain*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                  Uh...nope..... I just use my blender

For future reference, I really really like vanilla bean & honey smoothies
                  That's fine if you happen to have a blender

Comment

That's fine if you happen to have a blender

*I was going to suggest a blender as well but i think I will hold off on that for now *
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

*I was going to suggest a blender as well but i think I will hold off on that for now *
                      I want one for making fruit smoothies, and with a dispenser tap to make it easier to access rather than lifting a heavy jugful of mush

I've reserved a Kenwood Compact and I'll pick it up tomorrow

At which point, I'll say WoodNiight WooHoos. See you all at the party in about 11 hours

Comment

Almost PARTAAAAAY time!

sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

WoodNight Jumble
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, who moved the thread?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Thanks again for the hugs!

Almost PARTAAAAAY time!

*shimmies!
                              Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              Hey, who moved the thread?
                              It's all part of the Big GW Re-organisation Plan.

sigpic

Comment

I didn't even notice the thread had moved... because I just look at my home page thing. Control Panel. Yeah, that. I just look there.
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X