No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runz in at hearing of 'grate', 'laid' and 'perv' (albeit from different posts )*

*is so completely jealous of woohoo meet* Someday...

On the bright side, I was talking to my parents the other day and since I talk to Jann all the time on YIM (and she sent me that yummy package of candy/chocolate! ), I told them that she'd be coming to the US for school in August...AND my parents think that it would be cool if we got together for at least a day while she was over here... *bounces* Which is so awesome that my parents would be cool with that!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Well you have to admit, the name does send the mind wandering :-D And now that I've seen it, I'm not sure I wasn't right in the first place ;-)
      *dramatic sigh*

Not just on FB :-o

And what I meant was, I know how let a man know I'm not interested without stomping on his feelings or hurting his pride, but I'm not sure that a woman could be dealt with the same way. Sorry, total ignorance on my part :-o
      I see. We women, gay and straight, do tend to have all sorts of unpredictable feelings. Makes things messy at times doesn't it?

Poor Dad :-D
      Considering what he put us through he had it coming. Paybacks are a b.....

That wasn't my first thought ;-)
      :-P
      Gutter!
      *iz now slightly worried about Cags, since I've seen thos pics*

I just took Woody out for the first time in the dark :-D He was very good, turned his lights on all by himself just like he's supposed to ;-)

And he looked all sparkly shiny under the lights in Sainsbury's car park *pats him*

Good time to go shopping btw. Hardly anybody there, no queues, and no problem finding Woody in the car park, which was a worry since he's quite small ;-)
      I never, ever thought for a minute that I would be typing the following sentence but here goes:
      Jumble, I am jealous of your Woody.

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
      *Hugs back*
      <snip for space>
      *Hugs back* Thanks. :-) I'm feeling much better now. And he's back now!!

<snip for space>
      It makes me so happy to know that whenever I have a problem my fellow woohoos are there for me. :-D
      *Huggles woohoos again*
      Glad he's back Val!
      WooHoo's are a great bunch aren't they?
      *hugs*
      Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      *runz in at hearing of 'grate', 'laid' and 'perv' (albeit from different posts ;-))*

*is so completely jealous of woohoo meet* Someday...

On the bright side, :-D I was talking to my parents the other day and since I talk to Jann all the time on YIM (and she sent me that yummy package of candy/chocolate! ), I told them that she'd be coming to the US for school in August...AND my parents think that it would be cool if we got together for at least a day while she was over here...:-D :-D :-D *bounces* Which is so awesome that my parents would be cool with that!
      I am jealous too Amanda. *another dramatic sigh*
      One of these days we need to organize a US shipmeet. That could be fun
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        *dramatic sigh*

I see. We women, gay and straight, do tend to have all sorts of unpredictable feelings. Makes things messy at times doesn't it?
        Well exactly! We all know men and women are different in so many ways. Men are simple, women are complicated A man being turned down wood probably just shrug and move on, whereas a woman wood be asking herself all kinds of questions and doubting herself. I'd hate to hurt anyone's feelings.

Considering what he put us through he had it coming. Paybacks are a b.....
        I know what you mean. Payback must feel good. I woodn't know

Gutter!

I never, ever thought for a minute that I would be typing the following sentence but here goes:
        Jumble, I am jealous of your Woody.
        He's definitely envy-worthy

Glad he's back Val!
        WooHoo's are a great bunch aren't they?
        *hugs*

I am jealous too Amanda. *another dramatic sigh*
        One of these days we need to organize a US shipmeet. That could be fun
        It's such a shame we all live so far apart, I'd love to meet you How about you all buzz on up to Vangroovy and say hi to Sarai and me in July? No? Too far still? Aw
        Last edited by Jumble; 30 March 2010, 04:16 PM. Reason: Jeez, my spelling is c**p today :o

Comment

YAY for all kind of meets! Me wurvs them *bounces*

Well exactly! We all know men and women are different in so many ways. Men are simple, women are complicated A man being turned down wood probably just shrug and move on, whereas a woman wood be asking herself all kinds of questions and doubting herself. I'd hate to hurt anyone's feelings.
          and sadly enough not all guys are like that....

or I just end up finding the wrong ones all the time

It's such a shame we all live so far apart, I'd love to meet you How about you all buzz on up to Vangroovy and say hi to Sarai and me in July? No? Too far still? Aw
          If only...but if I wood go there I wood stay and get in if there were tickets and if I had the time etc etc etc

*yawns* probably should go to sleep since I'm already awake since 5:30 am...Red Bull really works good on me

*watches Bones further* ...yeah I blame this thread on my new addiction.
          sigpic

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking. A woman wood automatically think there was something wrong with her while a man wood be convinced that something was wrong with you. How else to explain your resistance to his "oh so obvious" charms?

I know what you mean. Payback must feel good. I woodn't know
            I know ((((Jumble)))).
            My dad is still in my life for one reason and one reason only and it's because he took such good care of my mother when she was dying. He redeemed himself a bit in those last couple of years but I will always have scars.

He's definitely envy-worthy

My dream meet wood be in Disney World. I actually have a Vacation Club membership and I could get us a Grand Villa that holds 12 people. (plus one child under the age of 3 in a crib ) The thing is shaped like an octagon and is called a "tree house" (fanciest tree house I've ever seen )
            Spoiler:
            Features a fully equipped kitchen, queen sized bed in the master bedroom, whirlpool tub in the master bathroom, queen-sized bed in the second bedroom, bunk beds in the third bedroom, a second bathroom, living room with queen-sized sleeper sofa, pull-out sleeper chair, flat panel TV, DVD player, washer, dryer, and private deck. *sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

My dream meet wood be in Disney World. I actually have a Vacation Club membership and I could get us a Grand Villa that holds 12 people. (plus one child under the age of 3 in a crib ) The thing is shaped like an octagon and is called a "tree house" (fanciest tree house I've ever seen )
              Spoiler:
              Features a fully equipped kitchen, queen sized bed in the master bedroom, whirlpool tub in the master bathroom, queen-sized bed in the second bedroom, bunk beds in the third bedroom, a second bathroom, living room with queen-sized sleeper sofa, pull-out sleeper chair, flat panel TV, DVD player, washer, dryer, and private deck. *sigh*
              Well what are we waiting for?
              sigpic
              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking. A woman wood automatically think there was something wrong with her while a man wood be convinced that something was wrong with you. How else to explain your resistance to his "oh so obvious" charms?
                See? You did know what I meant

I know ((((Jumble)))).
                My dad is still in my life for one reason and one reason only and it's because he took such good care of my mother when she was dying. He redeemed himself a bit in those last couple of years but I will always have scars.
                My parents aren't in my life at all. Best that way.

Spoiler:
                Well I'm not a great fan of Disney, but that sounds like a great place for a WooHoo meet

Maybe we should give this some serious thought for next year?

But I won't bring Woody, since you don't mention a garage with it's own whirlpool tub

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                  Well what are we waiting for?

We're waiting for my currently booked vacation to be over ( I go to DW last week of Sept. 26 to Oct. 9).
                  Also, it wood probably take me until 2012 to have the points available for the "tree-house" so if the world doesn't end by then we could possibly set up a US shipmeet.

Edit: Just saw your post Jumble.

Jumble:"Well I'm not a great fan of Disney, but that sounds like a great place for a WooHoo meet

Maybe we should give this some serious thought for next year?"

Me: Disney done right can be a wonderful place for grownups. Did I mention that there are always wonderful pools, spa's etc?
                  As for next year, I woodn't have the points but possibly in 2012. I also wood have to run this by Charmaine as she is co-owner of the club.
                  Last edited by wine_buyer; 30 March 2010, 05:37 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

It's a shame that the woohoo's don't live closer together. I think Bree and I are the ones that live closest together that are in the US?

But if ya'll ever do come over here for a woohoo meet (meaning USA) I'd probably be able to make my way to you guys if it was within a few hours drive. And since you guys wood have to fly across the pond, I'm assuming you'd probably go somewhere east coast? And since I'm pretty well smack dab in the middle of the east coast... (sort of )

Comment

We're waiting for my currently booked vacation to be over ( I go to DW last week of Sept. 26 to Oct. 9).
                      Also, it wood probably take me until 2012 to have the points available for the "tree-house" so if the world doesn't end by then we could possibly set up a US shipmeet.
                      2012 would be awesome! I will be turning 40 that year, so it would be a great way to celebrate.
                      sigpic

Comment

2012 would be awesome! I will be turning 40 that year, so it would be a great way to celebrate.
                        Hey, I'll be turning 21...can you say bar hopping?

Yes, yes I have no desire to drink...but..!

Comment

It's a shame that the woohoo's don't live closer together. I think Bree and I are the ones that live closest together that are in the US?

But if ya'll ever do come over here for a woohoo meet (meaning USA) I'd probably be able to make my way to you guys if it was within a few hours drive.
                          Disney World is more than a few hours drive. I was afraid to fly too but now I love it and with the new scanners that they have at a lot of airports it's a lot safer than it was on 911.
                          I got over my fear of flying by taking a portable DVD player and headphones on the plane. I watched Season 1 of the Closer and never even cared that I was up in the air. Last year I watched Season 1 of Sanctuary. This year I will be watching Season Two.
                          I am sure that you must DVD's of your favorite obsession somewhere?
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, I'll be turning 21...can you say bar hopping?

Yes, yes I have no desire to drink...but..!
                            Then we definitely have a reason to celebrate. I don't drink either, so when I had two drinks at a wedding reception Saturday, I felt like crap.
                            sigpic

Comment

40? Ya little puppy. Post when ya get really old like me.

In 2012 I will be 47.

Amanda? 21? You are still a guppie

Nik: Good that you don't drink 'cuz wine and all other alcohol in Disney is very expensive but the local market is about a $10 cab drive away so there are ways around that for those of us who like a sip or two.
                              sigpic

Comment

40? Ya little puppy. Post when ya get really old like me.

In 2012 I will be 47.

Amanda? 21? You are still a guppie
                                I thought 40 was old.

I have never flown alone, so if we were to have a Shipmeet in 2012, it would be my first time flying by myself. I don't have a fear of flying, but a fear of doing something that big alone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X