The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    *hugs Jann* Door slamming won't help, nor will worrying. Just wait and see what the result is

I'm seriously thinking about changing my profile pic on FB. I'm getting a lot of my Farmville neighbours wanting to chat and telling me how pretty I am
    Awww. But they're just being truthful

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Oh! Ohohoh. I have something!
    Nad fell

Really. Near Amsterdam Central Station, during rush hour.
    They're building all kinds of stuff there, causing the streets to be filled with cracks and loose stones and I fell, because I was wearing my nifty killer boots with heels. Yeah. Tried to break said fall and now I have a bandage on my wrist. It hurts. *blinks*

Upside: Someone actually helped me get up.
    Downside: I was ungraciously draped over the floor before that.
    *hugs* OUCH. But on the bright side, someone helped you. And that always cheers me up about people in general!

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    *hugs Val and Nad*

I listened to both Spice girls and Micheal Jackson. (Own the Spice movie too. ) Never could stand Backstreet boys... or any new boy bands in general. I think it was due to a trauma caused by my friends who always screamed (loudly... in my ear) when a boy band was on TV or radio or whatever. *shudders at the memories*
    I listened to the Spice Girls, and most boy bands. I'm very 90s, and not ashamed to admit it. But then I also love a lot of music from today. And also the 80s, 70s, 60s, 50s... Got a lot of love for music. Fond memories!
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*bounces in*
      I am freeeeee from work now until next Tuesday! Such an awesome feeling!

*hugs Bree and Nad and Cags*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Oh yeah and, my guilty secret for tonight is... I love Glee. Really, I know. I didn't mean to but I do.
      Well, you already saw my admission on Facebook, but yeah, me too, totally
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *bounces in*
        Is now a good time to mention that I've got an extra couple of days? I'm free until the 15th April

*hugs Bree and Nad and Cags*

Well, you already saw my admission on Facebook, but yeah, me too, totally
        Dare I ask, what is Glee?

Comment

Is now a good time to mention that I've got an extra couple of days? I'm free until the 15th April

You don't wanna know. I didn't wanna know. But I didn't have a choice. Now I know. And it will hunt me forever. So trust me... you don't wanna know.

*goes to her happy place*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            *limps in bent double*

I love being a woman me. So much fun.
            *hugs* and you know I find this freaky since every woman around me is having her period *blinks* how does that happen?

*munches chocolate*

One of the good things about getting older is that you won't have those women's problems anymore
            You get other problems...

Mood swings

*looks at her mom*

help!

No offence Bree, but men I can handle, women make me nervous
            So...how are you going to handle all off us in two weeks time...or 1,5 all women...well...7 women and one kid...since ya know...you can't really classify me as an adult just yet

*bounces in*
            *is jealous*

Have a good fun free week
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              I listened to the Spice Girls, and most boy bands. I'm very 90s, and not ashamed to admit it. But then I also love a lot of music from today. And also the 80s, 70s, 60s, 50s... Got a lot of love for music. Fond memories!
              Me too...I used to prefer dance music(as you know) but these days I just love a mix of everything....mom even comes in every now and then telling me I got awesome music
              I must say though that I especially like songs I can sign along on...or at least...hum along on oh and you won't hear me listening to Dutch music
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *hugs* and you know I find this freaky since every woman around me is having her period *blinks* how does that happen?

*munches chocolate*
                That's a common phenomenon. Women that live/work together often find their periods move to coincide with each other. And since we WooHoos are here most days, it's probably having the same effect

Not for me of course, don't have that problem anymore

You get other problems...

Mood swings

*looks at her mom*

help!
                Not everyone has those, and it's not just a female thing either

So...how are you going to handle all off us in two weeks time...or 1,5 all women...well...7 women and one kid...since ya know...you can't really classify me as an adult just yet

*is jealous*

Have a good fun free week

I'm assuming none of you will be coming on to me

Last edited by Jumble; 30 March 2010, 10:22 AM. Reason: Can't spell :o

Comment

That's a common phenomenon. Women that live/work together often find their periods move to coincide with each other. And since we WooHoos are here most days, it's probably having the same effect

Not for me of course, don't have that problem anymore
                  But they invented those pills...then it should be more...spread right? And the being here a lot could be it...it's like internet magic!

EDIT: I must feel sorry for the guys in my class then...since the ratio is 20 girls against 10 guys...

*pokes tongue out* I still need to make some babies so I still need to know the system is working although it would be handy if you could just push on a button "on" and "off" ...you turn it on when you want to have babies and turn it of the rest of the time

Not everyone has those, and it's not just a female thing either
                  I just see it like that because of my mom...and since dad doesn't has them... He just goes through a midlifecrisis...

I'm assuming none of you will be coming on to me

Sorry to dissappoint you...but no...perhaps someone else

I have Shep...

can I take him with me?
                  sigpic

Comment

Glee. Or what Jas said. I feel I should hate it with every fibre of my being, and yet I love it. And I kind of hate myself for loving it, but still I do, and it makes me grin.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think I'll give it a miss. I'm about to watch the last 2 eps of Medium S5, so should be getting back to WW soon. Should.

Comment

I think I'll give it a miss. I'm about to watch the last 2 eps of Medium S5, so should be getting back to WW soon. Should.
                        Ah now I have no conflicting feelings or embarrassment about WW, or about encouraging other people to watch that!
                        sigpic

Comment

There is a reason why my two sisters' and I end up arguing for a few days every month.

Me too...I used to prefer dance music(as you know) but these days I just love a mix of everything....mom even comes in every now and then telling me I got awesome music
                          I must say though that I especially like songs I can sign along on...or at least...hum along on oh and you won't hear me listening to Dutch music
                          I love music I can sing, sway, dance, play along to.
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Glee. Or what Jas said. I feel I should hate it with every fibre of my being, and yet I love it. And I kind of hate myself for loving it, but still I do, and it makes me grin.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the hugs, WooHoos!
                                My muscles hurt, but my heart eels happy.

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                                How can you make falling sound amusing?
                                Glad you are, for the most part, okay.
                                *Hugs Nad*
                                Well, looking back it was pretty funny

As for the Micheal Jackson thing...I don't think I'm from his generation...I do know him of course...but never listened to his music...I think I'm more of the spicegirls and backstreetboys
                                Me too. For the Spice Girls, that is. And Five.

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                                *hugs to Nad for her fall* Did it at least look good when you fell? Or was it one of those awkward, body parts all over the place fall?
                                Yes. On both counts actually.

Originally posted by jumble
                                *huggles Nad* Falling is no fun Glad you didn't break anything though, getting those killer heels fixed can be a nightmare
                                Actually, I recently had them fixed, so I was glad to find no injuries to the shoes.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X