X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Oh! Ohohoh. I have something!
    Nad fell

Really. Near Amsterdam Central Station, during rush hour.
    They're building all kinds of stuff there, causing the streets to be filled with cracks and loose stones and I fell, because I was wearing my nifty killer boots with heels. Yeah. Tried to break said fall and now I have a bandage on my wrist. It hurts. *blinks*

Upside: Someone actually helped me get up.
    Downside: I was ungraciously draped over the floor before that.
    How can you make falling sound amusing?
    Glad you are, for the most part, okay.
    *Hugs Nad*

Ooodaalolly!!! In Plain Sight is on tonight! New episode!!!
    *happy dances through thread...nekkiid*
    sigpic

Comment

Nad fell

They're building all kinds of stuff there, causing the streets to be filled with cracks and loose stones and I fell, because I was wearing my nifty killer boots with heels. Yeah. Tried to break said fall and now I have a bandage on my wrist. It hurts. *blinks*

*huuuuuuuugs* That's gotta hurt

As for the Micheal Jackson thing...I don't think I'm from his generation...I do know him of course...but never listened to his music...I think I'm more of the spicegirls and backstreetboys
      sigpic

Comment

*takes this opportunity to sing ''...You were always on my miiiiiiiiind. You were always on my miiind. TeeeHeeeeeheeel meeeeee, tell me that your sweet love hasn't dihihiiied... GiiiHiiiiHiiive me, give me one more chance to keep you satisfyed, oooh satisfyed...''*

And that's part of why he was awesome.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Yes, it was a tad depressing, I must say. And did he really have to mention that it smelled good? *sigh* How he toys with my affections!
        He's a bad boy and needs to be punished.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *huuuuuuuugs* That's gotta hurt

As for the Micheal Jackson thing...I don't think I'm from his generation...I do know him of course...but never listened to his music...I think I'm more of the spicegirls and backstreetboys
        Aw! Isn't that just adorable.
        I wood never admit this anywhere else but I own the Spice Girls movie. It's fricken hysterical.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
          Aw! Isn't that just adorable.
          I wood never admit this anywhere else but I own the Spice Girls movie. It's fricken hysterical.
          Yeah...I'm such a young kiddo

I remember seeing it over and over again, but I don't own it! I remember loving it...but it's been years ago since I've seen it!
          sigpic

Comment

Congrats Bree for reaching 1000 posts! You're Back Knobber story is still cracking me up.

*hugs to Val for her back*

*hugs to Nad for her fall* Did it at least look good when you fell? Or was it one of those awkward, body parts all over the place fall?

My mom is a HUGE Elvis fan, so I grew up on that music and was introduced to the facts of Elvis at an early age. I am still traumatized by the experiences. She even wanted me to name my son Elvis. Absolutely not.

Jann, I remember being a huge Michael Jackson fan when I was in school, but also loved listening to Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys in college. I still listen to BSB now. MJ, I gave up on. So, I really don't know what my generation would be called.
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*hugs Val and Nad*

I listened to both Spice girls and Micheal Jackson. (Own the Spice movie too. ) Never could stand Backstreet boys... or any new boy bands in general. I think it was due to a trauma caused by my friends who always screamed (loudly... in my ear) when a boy band was on TV or radio or whatever. *shudders at the memories*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                *hugs Val and Nad*

I listened to both Spice girls and Micheal Jackson. (Own the Spice movie too. ) Never could stand Backstreet boys... or any new boy bands in general. I think it was due to a trauma caused by my friends who always screamed (loudly... in my ear) when a boy band was on TV or radio or whatever. *shudders at the memories*
                Ohhhh....Spice Girls! I haven't heard them in forever. *has fond memories* I listened to Backstreet boys...I uh...found two of their CD's the other day. Which were from 10 years ago! (One was 'Millennium' which came out in 2000, d'oh. ) Oh yeah and Nsync and Britney Spears (before she went all weird. ) But I was never one of those insane girls or anything. I don't even think I had a poster.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

It doesn't make you insane Valerie and lots of people see therapists for various reasons. I saw one when my mom died as I wasn't coping too well. Some of them are a bit pushy (almost as if they have to prove they are doctors by finding something wrong with you whether it's fact or not ) I'm clad you will be getting your regular one back. *hugs for a bad day*

And yes, Elvis is the guy that marries people in Vegas.
                  He was also the “King of Rock and Roll” Kids...hmph.

*chokes on morning coffee*

Thanks Nad Michael was part of my childhood too (he covered a couple of generations ) and my all time fave disk is still Thriller. Played that one to the point where the neighbors wanted to strangle me.
                  I remember Michael when he was just a little lad, fronting the Jackson Five

You know, there is just no way to describe a Back Knobber and what it does without it sounding kinky.
                  This reminds me of a RL funny moment.
                  Spoiler:
                  Charmaine and I hang our Back Knobber on a doorknob and one weekend my sister and her hubby were visiting and they saw it hanging there but had no idea what it was. So my sister, looking very embarrassed, finally asked me what it was and when I told her she and her hubby started laughing uncontrollably. It took a good 10 minutes before they could stop laughing long enough to tell me that they thought it was "toy" used by lesbians
                  I have to admit, I wasn't sure what you were talking about at first

Oooooooo! I'll bet LJ is spittin' mad!

(((Jann)))

Are any of them name Martin?
                  As it happens, yes

Nad fell

*huggles Nad* Falling is no fun Glad you didn't break anything though, getting those killer heels fixed can be a nightmare

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Yes, it was a tad depressing, I must say. And did he really have to mention that it smelled good? *sigh* How he toys with my affections!
                  I know, I almost posted a little reprimand but thought I'd give him a day or two to make amends

Comment

Yes. There had better be a pic tonight. JOE! I need a PIC! I know you're lurking, young man! *shakes finger*
                    sigpic

Comment

((Jann)) Distracting yourself with Shep to forget about the exam is a great idea

*huggles Nad for falling*

How can you make falling sound amusing?
                      Glad you are, for the most part, okay.
                      *Hugs Nad*

Ooodaalolly!!! In Plain Sight is on tonight! New episode!!!
                      *happy dances through thread...nekkiid*
                      I thought In Plain Sight was tomorrow night? *shrugs and nekkid dances too*

I like Elvis, love Michael Jackson; listened to the Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, and Britney Spears so I don't really think I know what my musical generation is either
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        ((Jann)) Distracting yourself with Shep to forget about the exam is a great idea

*huggles Nad for falling*

I thought In Plain Sight was tomorrow night? *shrugs and nekkid dances too*

I like Elvis, love Michael Jackson; listened to the Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, and Britney Spears so I don't really think I know what my musical generation is either
                        It is
                        Was watching a video on the internet and the commercial before it was for In Plain Sight and they said (and even printed in BIG BOLD LETTERS) that it was on tonight. It's not
                        Stupid Internet
                        sigpic

Comment

*limps in bent double*

I love being a woman me. So much fun.

*huggles Nad's poorly wrist.*

You're all making me feel old.

Except Jumble, whose profile picture on Facebook makes me feel much better about getting older - becuase if I look half that good then...
                          (Oh yeah, and uh, sorry if one of those pervs gentlemen admirers was someone I introduced you to. I will slap him when I see him next.

*slinks back out in search of wine, chocolate and pain relief.*
                          sigpic

Comment

Bree that's not cool, good thing we just have to wait one more day
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              *limps in bent double*

I love being a woman me. So much fun.

*huggles Nad's poorly wrist.*

You're all making me feel old.

Except Jumble, whose profile picture on Facebook makes me feel much better about getting older - becuase if I look half that good then...

One of the good things about getting older is that you won't have those women's problems anymore
                              (Oh yeah, and uh, sorry if one of those pervs gentlemen admirers was someone I introduced you to. I will slap him when I see him next.

*slinks back out in search of wine, chocolate and pain relief.*
                              What worries me is that they're not all gentlemen

No offence Bree, but men I can handle, women make me nervous

Comment

(((((Cags))))) My sympathies. We get all the fun .

Comment

Working...
                                X