Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    I was wondering what momentous thing I could post on this my 1000 post and now, thanks to Jumble's question to Nad, I have it!!!!

ELVIS DIED ON THE TOILET

*at least according to popular myth and legend*
    TeeHee!
    Congrats on 1000!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I just found that out on google I must have missed that important detail. Not surprising since I was in hospital having just given birth to Jo when Elvis died
    Yeah. Priorities and such...

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *stumbles in* I need a long, hot bath! My poor, aching legs! Throw some dinner down these kids' gullets, throw them in bed, and then...me time. *siiiiiiiigh*
    *hugs*

*Hugs Valerie as well*
    You know... You managed to make even me feel old now. Elvis is one thing, but Michael Jackson... Now that's part of my childhood!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hello Woodiehoos! *huggles all*

*runs nekkid*
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Yessika (Get a Back Knobber for the boyfriends back. Charmaine and I swear by it!)
        It really does work tho' because you can place one end of the knob on a trigger point and then pull as hard or softly as necessary to work out the kinks.

*waits for someone to gutterize that one*
        I'm still guffawing over the first comment!!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        You know... You managed to make even me feel old now. Elvis is one thing, but Michael Jackson... Now that's part of my childhood!
        *hugs Valerie* As long as you aren't obsessed with that Justin Bebo kid you're alright by me

And he was part of my childhood too Nad, I had tickets to see him on January 12th this year

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *hugs Valerie* and it doesn't make you insane....I'm insane and not seeing one That is a more dangerous combination *hugs again* hope you get your old one back soon!

*jumps up and down* I wasn't born but know who Elvis is! He's the man who marries you in Las Vegas

Oh... Jann. Yeah, that's him!

MORNING, woohoos!
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Morning Wendy!!! (well, goodnight from here, but morning is good too )
            sigpic

Comment

Awww. Goodnight Bekki!

Sleep well!

Unfortunately, I'm off out into town to help my sister hand out CVs. Boo.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

So Joe got his hair cut and didn't show LJ a pic? Shame on him

Comment

*falls through door*

*shuts it loudly*

*falls on couch and ignores RL/aka school*

Stupid exams...I think I did badly(or just a bare pass) and I so don't want to learn those again

*hugs woohoos*
                  sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jann* Door slamming won't help, nor will worrying. Just wait and see what the result is

I'm seriously thinking about changing my profile pic on FB. I'm getting a lot of my Farmville neighbours wanting to chat and telling me how pretty I am

Comment

*hugs Jann* Door slamming won't help, nor will worrying. Just wait and see what the result is
                      but it works to...release...my frustration...

*gets idea*

*grabs Shep*

I think working with him is better for the frustration...

and they didn't even ask the word "wood" on my German exam. How rude... on the other hand she did ask all the words that you wouldn't remember or identify without having a photographic memory

I'm seriously thinking about changing my profile pic on FB. I'm getting a lot of my Farmville neighbours wanting to chat and telling me how pretty I am
                      That's positive! And you are pretty! At least you don't have a dog who is using your laptop as a profile pic

Ahhhh an episode of Bones is always good for my mood(plus the fact that everyone else has an exam tomorrow and I don't(all the other languages are tomorrow except for German which was today)

Ooohh and funny thing(for me at least...on the subject of normal)
                      One of my friends was asking me about another one and her behavior during the making of reports/papers and I was like "yeah she is like that" and my friend thought for a moment and said "you know ...you are the normal one from the three of you.." YES! I'm normal...but then she realized what she said and continued: "but everything is relative then because you're as insane as me." ...Thank you...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        And he was part of my childhood too Nad, I had tickets to see him on January 12th this year
                        *nods*
                        That's one of the first things I thought about when I heard the news.

Boo! Leaving his most loyal stalker in the dark when it concerns the Hair...
                        ...Or maybe he expects her to *know* what it looks like already.

*falls through door*

*shuts it loudly*

Stupid exams...I think I did badly(or just a bare pass) and I so don't want to learn those again

*hugs woohoos*
                        *hugs Jann*

Yeah. I wood. I mean real FB friends OK, but strange neighbours...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                          Thanks. I just had a bit of a rough day with the psychiatrist. I mean my regular one is great! But he's been gone for a couple weeks, and I've had to go see this other person, she is way to pushy, saying I need this, I need that, when I don't! Accusing me of being socially inept, and having this disorder that I know I don't have. :-(
                          So yeah. Rough day.
                          *Huggles woohoos*
                          DISCLAIMER: Just because I sometimes see a psychiatrist does NOT mean I am insane.
                          At least I don't think so :-S
                          :-P :-D

Yes. King of, something, I was gonna say Pop, but Micheal Jackson was the king of pop... right?
                          Is it sad that I had never heard of MJ until he died?
                          It doesn't make you insane Valerie and lots of people see therapists for various reasons. I saw one when my mom died as I wasn't coping too well. Some of them are a bit pushy (almost as if they have to prove they are doctors by finding something wrong with you whether it's fact or not ) I'm clad you will be getting your regular one back. *hugs for a bad day*

And yes, Elvis is the guy that marries people in Vegas.
                          He was also the “King of Rock and Roll” Kids...hmph.

Congrats milestoners! *giggles at Bree's milestone post* Priceless!

Amanda...what did I do? I iz innocent!
                          *chokes on morning coffee*

*hugs Valerie* and it doesn't make you insane....I'm insane and not seeing one :-P That is a more dangerous combination *hugs again* hope you get your old one back soon!

*jumps up and down* I wasn't born but know who Elvis is! He's the man who marries you in Las Vegas :-D :-P

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *hugs WooHoos*

TeeHee! :-P
                          Congrats on 1000! :-D
                          Yeah. Priorities and such... :-P
                          *hugs* ;-)

*Hugs Valerie as well*
                          Thanks Nad Michael was part of my childhood too (he covered a couple of generations ) and my all time fave disk is still Thriller. Played that one to the point where the neighbors wanted to strangle me.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          I'm still guffawing over the first comment!!

*hugs Valerie* As long as you aren't obsessed with that Justin Bebo kid you're alright by me

You know, there is just no way to describe a Back Knobber and what it does without it sounding kinky.
                          This reminds me of a RL funny moment.
                          Spoiler:
                          Charmaine and I hang our Back Knobber on a doorknob and one weekend my sister and her hubby were visiting and they saw it hanging there but had no idea what it was. So my sister, looking very embarrassed, finally asked me what it was and when I told her she and her hubby started laughing uncontrollably. It took a good 10 minutes before they could stop laughing long enough to tell me that they thought it was "toy" used by lesbians

Oooooooo! I'll bet LJ is spittin' mad!
                          *falls through door*

*shuts it loudly*
                          *hugs woohoos*
                          (((Jann)))

Are any of them name Martin?
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh! Ohohoh. I have something!
                            Nad fell

Really. Near Amsterdam Central Station, during rush hour.
                            They're building all kinds of stuff there, causing the streets to be filled with cracks and loose stones and I fell, because I was wearing my nifty killer boots with heels. Yeah. Tried to break said fall and now I have a bandage on my wrist. It hurts. *blinks*

Upside: Someone actually helped me get up.
                            Downside: I was ungraciously draped over the floor before that.

sigpic

Comment

And yes, Elvis is the guy that marries people in Vegas.
                              He was also the “King of Rock and Roll” Kids...hmph.
                              *takes this opportunity to sing ''...You were always on my miiiiiiiiind. You were always on my miiind. TeeeHeeeeeheeel meeeeee, tell me that your sweet love hasn't dihihiiied... GiiiHiiiiHiiive me, give me one more chance to keep you satisfyed, oooh satisfyed...''*

Thanks Nad Michael was part of my childhood too (he covered a couple of generations ) and my all time fave disk is still Thriller. Played that one to the point where the neighbors wanted to strangle me.
                              And that's part of why he was awesome.

sigpic

Comment

Yes, it was a tad depressing, I must say. And did he really have to mention that it smelled good? *sigh* How he toys with my affections!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X