The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    Firstly This is why I always know where my towel is, too!!!

And YES! I love Glee!

Ah so I'm not sad then. That's good to know.

Well ok if I am I'm sad in good company.

*resists urge to make Hitchhiker jokes*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Ah so I'm not sad then. That's good to know.

Well ok if I am I'm sad in good company.

*resists urge to make Hitchhiker jokes*

Oh yeah, a thumbs up from me!
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Congrats, Bree!!!
        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

*stumbles in* I need a long, hot bath! My poor, aching legs! Throw some dinner down these kids' gullets, throw them in bed, and then...me time. *siiiiiiiigh*

EDIT: And I like Glee, too! Even Joe likes it!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            But.......... haven't you just had...... er.... several months off? During which you were bored stiff?

"The other WooHoo's grass is always greener
            The sun shines brighter on the other side............
            Nop, I'm perfect now that I got a new laptop charger (Yay!! ) but if I could cure my boyfriend's back problems and sleep issues that would be great

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            I was wondering what momentous thing I could post on this my 1000 post and now, thanks to Jumble's question to Nad, I have it!!!!

ELVIS DIED ON THE TOILET

*at least according to popular myth and legend*
            and CONGRATS Bree!!!!!

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
            Congrats on 1000 Bree!!
            *Huggles woohoos*
            *Won't bother them with sad, non-important story*
            *Sneaks out*
            *huggles Valerie for sad story (whatever that may be)*
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Congrats on 1000 Bree!! :-D:-D
              *Huggles woohoos*
              *Won't bother them with sad, non-important story*
              *Sneaks out*
              Thanks Valerie and you should know by now that if you are sad or need support with something your fellow WooHoos are here to help. You can always PM me if you don't want to post.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              I just found that out on google :-D I must have missed that important detail. Not surprising since I was in hospital having just given birth to Jo when Elvis died -

CONGRATS ON 1000 POSTS BREE!!!!

Only another 1000 to go ;-):-P
              Jumble, I think giving birth trumps a celebrity death. I believe it's in the WooHoo bylaws.
              And thanks for the congratulations and the inspiration for my 1000 post.
              Where else but this place can a person post that particular statement to commemorate a milestone?
              Yeah, only 1000 more to go go and then I can steal borrow one of Jasmina's gorgeous Amanda icons for my avi.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              Congrats on 1000 posts Bree!!!! :-D
              Thanks Jas

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              I feel ashamed to say that I did know that Elvis died on the toilet. Though I thought it was something that was common knowledge.

Congratulations, Bree
              Thanks Wendy and I always thought that too but then my best friend at the time was "in love" with Elvis and took it extremely hard when he died so I couldn't help but know.
              *Raises hand* I didn't.
              :-P :-)
              You weren't even born yet. Do you even know who Elvis is?

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Evenign woohoos.

I finally make it on and all I have managed to get from skimming the last few pages is:

LJ mom is one amazing lady!

I need to pack my towel for the Woohoomeet. (Being a HHGTTG afficionado, I always know where my towel is ;-) ).

Bree has done her first 1000 posts....Congratualtions Bree! :-D

...And Nad's got a thing about Elivis' toilet...

Did I miss anything?

Oh yeah and, my guilty secret for tonight is... I love Glee. Really, I know. I didn't mean to but I do.
              Thanks Cags.
              I love, love, love HHGTTG (42 anyone? ) but I have never watched Glee.

Originally posted by es! View Post
              Congrats, Bree!!!
              Thanks Es
              Originally posted by yessika View Post
              Nop, I'm perfect now that I got a new laptop charger (Yay!! ) but if I could cure my boyfriend's back problems and sleep issues that would be great

and CONGRATS Bree!!!!!

*huggles Valerie for sad story (whatever that may be)*
              Thanks Yessika (Get a Back Knobber for the boyfriends back. Charmaine and I swear by it!)
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Yessika (Get a Back Knobber for the boyfriends back. Charmaine and I swear by it!)
                I think I'm going to have to buy it for him, he's a skeptic
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  I think I'm going to have to buy it for him, he's a skeptic
                  Of course he is
                  It really does work tho' because you can place one end of the knob on a trigger point and then pull as hard or softly as necessary to work out the kinks.

*waits for someone to gutterize that one*
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes, it's settled I'm buying it

Bree, you are not going to have to wait long for that
                    sigpic

Comment

Giving birth DOES trump celebrity death. Somehow I think when it's time to push, celebrity news isn't going to seem that important
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Of course he is
                        It really does work tho' because you can place one end of the knob on a trigger point and then pull as hard or softly as necessary to work out the kinks.

*waits for someone to gutterize that one*
                        !!!

It's been so bad, my mind is officially permanently in the gutter...

WHICH is all Jann's fault!

Congrats on all milestones (I was 5 pages behind so... )

*huggles everyone who needs it*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Congrats milestoners! *giggles at Bree's milestone post* Priceless!

Amanda...what did I do? I iz innocent!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Valerie and you should know by now that if you are sad or need support with something your fellow WooHoos are here to help. You can always PM me if you don't want to post.
                            Thanks. I just had a bit of a rough day with the psychiatrist. I mean my regular one is great! But he's been gone for a couple weeks, and I've had to go see this other person, she is way to pushy, saying I need this, I need that, when I don't! Accusing me of being socially inept, and having this disorder that I know I don't have.
                            So yeah. Rough day.
                            *Huggles woohoos*
                            DISCLAIMER: Just because I sometimes see a psychiatrist does NOT mean I am insane.
                            At least I don't think so

You weren't even born yet. Do you even know who Elvis is?
                            Yes. King of, something, I was gonna say Pop, but Micheal Jackson was the king of pop... right?
                            Is it sad that I had never heard of MJ until he died?
                            sigpic

Comment

*hugs Valerie* and it doesn't make you insane....I'm insane and not seeing one That is a more dangerous combination *hugs again* hope you get your old one back soon!

*jumps up and down* I wasn't born but know who Elvis is! He's the man who marries you in Las Vegas
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                *hugs Valerie* and it doesn't make you insane....I'm insane and not seeing one That is a more dangerous combination *hugs again* hope you get your old one back soon!

*jumps up and down* I wasn't born but know who Elvis is! He's the man who marries you in Las Vegas
                                *Hugs back* As far as I know (and hope) that was the last time I hae to see her. *Shudders*
                                And yes! He is that guy!
                                Night woohoos!! *Huggles*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X