X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I only have half a day to work tomorrow, then I'm off until 13th April
    Very, very jealous

3 more days of work for me, and judging by what it was like today it's going to be a super busy week!

Comment

*yawns* This subject is so boooooring(exam for tomorrow) it's like I'm redoing a course of last year only this one goes a bit more into depth and is less clear

If only he wood have been my teacher...I at least would have pretended to be interested...

Cooooooold

As for when I get vacation. two exams tomorrow, two on thursday and then my break starts (have to start the 13th as well )
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Very, very jealous

3 more days of work for me, and judging by what it was like today it's going to be a super busy week!
        But.......... haven't you just had...... er.... several months off? During which you were bored stiff?

"The other WooHoo's grass is always greener
        The sun shines brighter on the other side............

Comment

I knew you were going to say that!! It's true, the grass is always greener! Not really though, coz I loooove this job

EDIT: Hunting for some nice high res pics of AT and came across this which I hadn't seen before - just in case no one else has

Comment

I've had seven months of part-time working, laying in until 10am, not working at all on Wednesdays and Fridays, and I haven't enjoyed it much because always at the back of my mind was the worry that there woodn't be any new work coming in. But now that I've got three new children signed up for later in the year, I'm going to enjoy the free time until then Then listen to me whinge that I've got no time to do anything

I've got that pic But thanks for posting it

Comment

Yay for LJ's Mom!

Hmpf. I have two days this week, tomorrow and the day after. I haven't done anything for the S.H.I.P. party. I'm super cranky. I'm researching Elvis' toilet. Education is ruining my mind. ...Did I menion Elvis' toilet? I did in my essay. Twice. And I'm not done yet. It has turned into an entire passage. Yadayadaya toilet yadaya toilet. It's all Graceland is for me now. Maybe if that is where my tutor reads it, it will get me some extra credit...

*blinks*
              Carry on.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs Nad*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  *hugs Nad*
                  Thanks.
                  Nad needs no hugs, though. Nad needs a shrink.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*blinks*
                    ...Did the word 'toilet' make everyone blush and turn away from the thread?

sigpic

Comment

It made me giggle . But I'm feeling icky and sorry for myself so curled up on the sofa watching tv

Comment

*hugs Sarai*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          It made me giggle . But I'm feeling icky and sorry for myself so curled up on the sofa watching tv
                          *hugs for feeling icky*

sigpic

Comment

*hugs Sarai* I hope you feel better soon

Nad, mentioning a toilet in a report is just amusing.
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Thanks.
                              Nad needs no hugs, though. Nad needs a shrink.
                              *nods* ROFL on the mention of the toilet in your paper...

*thinks about the fact if that would work for her*

*hugs everyone*
                              sigpic

Comment

*blinks*
                                Jann, do you have a new sig or did I miss that one somehow?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X