I think Joe's been onto her for quite some time

Comment

*cuddles Woodiehoos* Hello my favourites
          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bekki*

Comment

*huggles Jumbly*

How is your weekend treating you? I'm so enjoying reading all the shipmeet news (even though the strike has been poo!!! It's still v. exciting!)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Morning Josiane

I've texted Plan B to Oma

I think Joe's been onto her for quite some time
                I think you might be right

And cool, hopefully then Plan B will work out! *crosses fingers*

*squishy huggles Bekki*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  *runz in* Joes blog. I'm getting a creeping suspicion that he has been hanging out at this thread! And yes, you can dang well bet I'm Gimping myself into that photo!
                  LJ, Joe is just onto you. No worries...

dun dun DUUUUUUN

*runs away*
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                    *huggles Jumbly*

How is your weekend treating you? I'm so enjoying reading all the shipmeet news (even though the strike has been poo!!! It's still v. exciting!)
                    I'm having a very lazy weekend so far. Lee and Joel are here. We stuffed ourselves with KFC last night, played lots of pc games, and I'm dropping them off to their Dad in about an hour.

Then I really MUST get cracking on my S.H.I.P. Birthday project, otherwise I'll never get it done in time

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    I think you might be right

And cool, hopefully then Plan B will work out! *crosses fingers*

*squishy huggles Bekki*
                    It'll work out fine as long as I can manage to find Gatwick Airport

*pats Woody and NavMan*

It'll be fine

Comment

LOL @ the blog!
                      Joe looks very cute on that pic, btw
                      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

*falls into thread*

Got home last night at 11 pm, had to make 20in20 icons and went to bed at 1:30. Ick. Very tired still...

Off to church for the moment...but I'll be back with details about yesterday.

Oh and warning Jumble, expect a PM from me in a few days/weeks for some advice. (About what you'll just have to wait a few hours, muwahahah )

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I was just looking at Woody's reg number.....RV10YWF.....

Jann and Wendy, in less than two weeks, you'll be Really Visiting Your Woohoo Friends!!

Ok, I'm sure Nad can come up with something better than that
                          Last edited by Jumble; 28 March 2010, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            *runz in* Joes blog. I'm getting a creeping suspicion that he has been hanging out at this thread! And yes, you can dang well bet I'm Gimping myself into that photo!
                            *giggles at Joe*

Have fun Gimping LJ!!

So my laptop charger ramdomly died yesterday but today is working, even I get by technology sometimes
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              *giggles at Joe*

Have fun Gimping LJ!!

So my laptop charger ramdomly died yesterday but today is working, even I get by technology sometimes
                              Be careful, Lee and Joel's laptop charger kept doing that. Then one day it sent a surge into the laptop and burnt out the mother board Completely wrecked the laptop! I'd get it checked out if I were you

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Be careful, Lee and Joel's laptop charger kept doing that. Then one day it sent a surge into the laptop and burnt out the mother board Completely wrecked the laptop! I'd get it checked out if I were you
                                I was going to buy a new one but I haven't found one yet, I'll keep looking today
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X