The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

I was laughing at what you said. But I suppose, by extension, I was, yes.

But no worries. Laughter cures everything. Even things little ones don't want to see! So laugh, laugh, laugh.

...I've had a lot of sugar...

I have no excuse at all. I've had no sugar, no wine, no broccoli.

Nope, no excuse at all

Comment

I can go without the sugar and the wine, but the broccoli?!?

Do you need a seat? Running a fever? Somebody get Jumble a glass of water!!
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I can go without the sugar and the wine, but the broccoli?!?

Do you need a seat? Running a fever? Somebody get Jumble a glass of water!!

I'm fine! Just have to behave myself whilst I'm responsible for the boys

Comment

Phew!! Not to scare me like that

sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Phew!! Not to scare me like that

Well I have to say I'm shocked

Me being a responsible adult is scary?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Well I have to say I'm shocked

Me being a responsible adult is scary?

That's true. That must be what I'm supposed to be doing

But if it helps, it was the lacking broccoli that scared me. Not your fantabulous responsibility.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Are there responsible adults in here

Then I won't go here anymore...I don't responsible...or authority

*goes of to study*
                sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*

Woohoos are awesome!
                  sigpic

Comment

Indeed they are, in so many ways

It's ok Wendy, it's just temporary

Comment

Yes, it does seem a bit extreme, but in fact it will make it easier for me because I won't have to tackle the train journey to Oxford carrying the cold box with the desserts in

And also on the upside is that Josiane, Oma and I will have Thursday night and a good chunk of Friday to spend together

We might even pop into Anderson's for a quick lunch before we travel up to you
                      Ooh yes! Now I'm totally sold on that idea!
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Ooh yes! Now I'm totally sold on that idea!
                        Thought you might like that

Haven't heard back from Oma yet. I'll text her tomorrow so she knows the plan Bit late to do it now I think.

Comment

Ah, right, got it

Bigger is definitely better where Martin's concerned

Where Martin's pics are concerned

I've made it 120x120. What do you think?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...gs-icon120.jpg

Yes, much better. Not that it wasn't awesome to start with.

Snurched and I will change that over tomorrow. Seriously flagging here now.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Evening Woohoos *waves*

I forgot you were a cheese fiend! I was thinking about getting in a selection of cheeses to enjoy with our wine, any choice options you can think of?!

Ohh I am another cheese monster so whatever you get, get plenty.

Stilton or wensleydale with apricot... stilton, those soft cheeses with garlic and herbs, philadelphia.
                          Do you want me to bring some cheese...er, I mean snack up? I may have to shove Jann in the boot to fit them all in but *sigh* for cheese she would have to suffer.

Not sure what time we will get up there. I can't actually rememebr what time Jann's flight lands but, add on at least half an hour plus four hours journey. I think it'll be quite late in the evening before we get there.
                          I'm still not sure if hubby is planning on coming up and him and Benjabubs dropping us off and driving across to see family in North Lincs that weekend or not.

Hey APA, sorry you missed your party. We had an awesome time and thought of you and you can come along to the next one.

*wanders off to bed*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            It should be illegal to go to school on Saturdays. I'm bored bored bored.
                            That is awful!! *shudders*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            What?

Where on earth in the world wood they be so cruel as to make you go to school on Saturdays! That's just plain WRONG!

*huggles Jas*

Ah and there it is. My 2000th post.

*eagerly awaits custom avatar to be switched on*.
                            Congrats on 2000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the avatar!

*huggles Amanda because of cousin*

Originally posted by es! View Post
                            I don't do clothes shopping much, either. I buy something if I fall in love with it at the first sight. Walking and searching for something... meh.
                            That is exactly how I am

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Are there responsible adults in here

Then I won't go here anymore...I don't responsible...or authority

*goes of to study*

*runs around nekkid*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Oh dear Cags, now that is bad........

For a second there even I thought that was me

Oh c'mon! The avi and the sig? Sooooo me

Comment

Hey WooHoos'

Slept late because my tummy kept me up half the night. Sore throat from all that
                                Spoiler:
                                tossing of cookies
                                don't wanna be gross. Finally feeling better, was able to eat today but I am totally worn out. Still had to run tons of errands with Charmaine today, so, tired or not off we went.

Tried to catch up with the thread but gave up for the most part. But here is what I did get out of the last several pages. I did notice that there was gutter, oddly quite a bit from Jann, whoo-da thunk it?
                                Congrats on 2000 posts Cags
                                I love your new avi and look forward to the day when I can use one of my own. Oh wait, I have no intention of using one of my own. I am going to snurch one of Jasmina's as she does Magnus so well

*Hugs Nik for being sick too*
                                *Hugs Amanda for cousin*
                                *Hugs Shipmeet wooho's in hopes all travel plans work out*
                                *Hugs Nad just because she's Nad*
                                *Hugs everyone else*
                                As for the non-stop party thing you have to keep it going until at least April 28 as that is my birthday and since that is a Wednesday odds are that Charmaine will be out of state and I will be having a very lonely birthday. A party of one since all of my family lives out of state and I have to work that day so I can't make the drive to see them. My father wood never make the drive to see me (not that I wood want him to as we get along much better when we are in entirely different states).
                                So I am already planning on getting a nice bottle of wine so I can get nice and tanked and enjoy my little pity birthday party.

BTW-Just about choked when I read Jumble's post on having a very wet woody. Am I the only one who went straight to the gutter on that one?
                                And while we're on the subject, CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING YOUR WOODY JUMBLE
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X