X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Heeheeeheee....

Spoiler:

But...I thought you said APA was going to be here...?!

^^Thunk warning for that^^
    lj, you need to put the thunk warning before the pic. I don't watch Bones, but now you are tempting me.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
    *giggles and sings along with Nad*

(spoilered for Jumble's eyes)

Spoiler:

(to the first song anyway )

Edit: Oh, thunk warning for LJ!!!!
    Wow, he is looking fine!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    *arrives after the party is over* as usual

Happy Birthday APA

*Huggles Jann, Josie, Nad, Amanda, Yessika, Jumble, and every darned other person who posts on this thread* 'cuz that's just how I roll.

*squishy huggles Nik* You and I have both been called by the porcelain god. This was my 2nd day in a row and I am finally starting to feel better. Good thing too as Char is home for the weekend and we have lot's to do.

*huggles whoohos again*
    It is horrible being sick. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow. . . I mean today. Just noticed the clock. I don't know if I am going to make it.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    See, I wasn't going to mention The Tool

And I'm sure that's not where he keeps it

*coughs innocently*

I would say he hides it in his shorts but those are . . . um, too short?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Bedtime? What is that? I don't know anything called that

*huggles Bree*
    I am a night person, I don't like mornings, so my bedtime is whenever. Yesterday it was 4:30 in the morning, but that was only because I was sick. I try to go to bed earlier during school days since I have to get the kids to school in the morning.
    sigpic
    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*runz nekkid through thread to mark the end of an awesome party*
      sigpic

Comment

*joins LJ*
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I hope APA enjoys it whenever she's able to read through the awesome fun we had in her honor. And WUHOO! I love Joe for the blog dedication! (((JOE))) I mean...even more than I already did.

Oma! *Licks PDL sig* YUM! *fans self*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
            lj, you need to put the thunk warning before the pic. I don't watch Bones, but now you are tempting me.
            Same here
            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Watch it, watch it, watch it!
              Sorry, I can't help but urge the watching of Bones.

Night woohoos!!!
              *Huggles*
              sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

*flails around frantically*

Morning, woohoos!!!

*runs out*
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Morning woohoos!

Morning Jumble! Happy Woody day. Hey look! We have another party day to add to the Woohoo calender. The anniversary of Jumble getting Woody.

Maybe we should just make the whole period Decembr 20th to mid April one great big long extended woohoo party.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  And this is one of my fav Def Leppard songs too....they do the angsty love songs soooo well. My dad loves them as well so I get to steal his CDs.
                  Oh they do. Great song choice. But you know we really should have finished the party with this or even this.

Oh and how I love that second one (showing off my oldy fashiondyness now!)

Ohhhh and one of my all time favorite songs EVER that makes me cry every. single. time., that's super angsty I think you could say.

And...

I prefer the original. I personally think it was sacrilege to apply that to her
                  Yeah, what you said right there.

Don't apologise. I just happen to think Diana was the worst thing that ever happened to our Royal Family. I never understood why the British Public made such a fuss over her

The original song was beautiful, a tribute to a beautiful but sad lady. I hated that it was applied to someone that I considered to be unworthy of the adulation she received.

Just my personal opinion.
                  Mine too. I tried to green you for that but, alas, no. How lovely to meet someone who actually feels the same way about Diana that I do. I'm usually a lot less polite about it, mind!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                  Just noticed my post count and this is my 69 post!

Congrats to all other 69'ers today

Is it weird that it's a 969 post?
                  Congrats on your 69 post! Squishy huggles for feeling poorly and thank you for those fab wine tips.

Squishy huggles Nik on the poorlyness too.

Well I'm not normally here this early but seeing as I've been awake since 4am (thanks to Benjabubs) after just about 2 hours sleep because he work up just after midnight as I was going up to bed and stayed awake until 2am...
                  So I'm sitting here, letting Benjabubs brainwash himself on children's tv while I consume copious amounts of coffee and bacon flavoured hot cross buns (bacon flavoured because hubby grilled some the other day and hasn't cleaned the grill and I'm too tired/hungry to care much right now ) and just contemplating the daunting task of more heavyweight gardening and hoping the rain stays off long enough for me to get some done and not get wet... on the other hand, the rain might wake me up a bit!

Hmm, lookie at my post count. Methinks I will make the 2000 today. I think it's kind of funny Valerie and I reached our 1969 on the same day and it's taken me ages more to get to 2000!

*huggles Woohoos*

*passes around extra strong coffee*
                  sigpic

Comment

Woohoo...Woody day

**hugs Cags for non-sleeping Ben*

*waits onCags next post*

Double party?
                    sigpic

Comment

It should be illegal to go to school on Saturdays. I'm bored bored bored.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        It should be illegal to go to school on Saturdays. I'm bored bored bored.
                        What?

Where on earth in the world wood they be so cruel as to make you go to school on Saturdays! That's just plain WRONG!

*huggles Jas*

Ah and there it is. My 2000th post.

*eagerly awaits custom avatar to be switched on*.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          What?

Where on earth in the world wood they be so cruel as to make you go to school on Saturdays! That's just plain WRONG!

*huggles Jas*

Ah and there it is. My 2000th post.

*eagerly awaits custom avatar to be switched on*.
                          Such is the way of postgraduate studies. Only one weekends. *sigh*

Congrats on 2000 posts. I feel guilty that you wasted it on me!

Anyway.... WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            Such is the way of postgraduate studies. Only one weekends. *sigh*

Congrats on 2000 posts. I feel guilty that you wasted it on me!

Anyway.... WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Ah but I'm Woohoo; it's the 69 posts that really count.

Love the broccoli dancing little...err...thing.
                            sigpic

Comment

*pops in* hello Woodiehoos!!!

*cuddles everyone*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Ah but I'm Woohoo; it's the 69 posts that really count.

Love the broccoli dancing little...err...thing.
                                Ah, ok then.

You don't know Sid the sloth? Never seen Ice Age?

*waves at Bekki*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X