No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just heard from APA that she's hoping to get in here later, snowstorm allowing

And an angsty wp I made for her

Hopefully we'll see her later

Comment

*runz in*

Happy Birthday APA!

Happy '69 post Jas.

*runz out because of ickybah school*
      Last edited by Regularamanda; 26 March 2010, 04:34 AM.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        *runz in*

Happy Birthday APA!

Happy '69 post Jas.

*runz out because of ickybah school*
        You go to a school where they teach you ickybah???

It's amazing how much junk one accumulates in one's car in three years Just cleared mine out ready to say goodbye to him tomorrow.

And no doubt I'll transfer most of it to the new one

Comment

Happy Birthday APA

*throws confetti in thread*

*brings out big chocolate cake*

*puts on candles*

*waits on APA to blow them out*

Ugh still internet issues on this computer *hits it for good measure* and the report I've been working on this week(and the last few weeks) is already 35 pages long and with appendix it goes over 50 *faints*. Now I remember why I hate my wicked witch teacher...
          sigpic

Comment

Yahooooo Amanda goes to ickbah school! I wanna go there too...Hmpf. I just have a boring one...where they...you know..try to learn me stuff

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            It's amazing how much junk one accumulates in one's car in three years Just cleared mine out ready to say goodbye to him tomorrow.

And no doubt I'll transfer most of it to the new one
            LOL. I think I understand it...making junk is really easy though!

buuuuuuut you can see it as important junk then
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Yahooooo Amanda goes to ickbah school! I wanna go there too...Hmpf. I just have a boring one...where they...you know..try to learn me stuff

LOL. I think I understand it...making junk is really easy though!

buuuuuuut you can see it as important junk then
              Some of it is important. First Aid Box, jump leads, seat protectors, box of tissues, NavMan, sunglasses, de-icer, cool spray, carpark moneybox, kids' car seats, pens, paper, gloves, toolkit, CDs by the dozen But I decided not to keep the six million chewing gum wrappers and car park tickets

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY APA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs around the thread*

69 POST!!!!

(Well off by one )
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Good grief Yessika! I feel like I'm post you one of these every other day

Comment

I am trying really hard to get to 2000 before Ship Day, that's all
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*squishy huggles Josi* I'm so glad you weren't hurt at all hun, I'm afraid the Woohoo curse is rearing it's ugly head again . But at least you're ok . And glad to hear the film went well! I watched the trailer, looked like a really odd but fun thing to go and watch. Shame you didn't see it being filmed, bet that was very funny!

Congrats on the '69 Yessika!!

*huge squishy huggles all the Woohoos* just coz

Happy Birthday APA
                      Many happy returns

Comment

*huggles Josi & car*

Congrats Yessika! Good goal, it's always fun celebrating big milestones on Ship Days

*drops off APA's birthday pressie and runs to take kids to their friend's birthday party*

I'll be back later!
                        sigpic

Comment

*snurches APA's b-day WPs*

Er...

Wood morning Woohoos!
                          sigpic

Comment

OMA! You must do a tut for that in the artwork thread, it's so gorgeous!

So, won't be on tomorrow, going back down to that place that I was just at last friday with the cousin (and now with both of our parental units) because our mutual friend's grandma died so we're going to the memorial service, and she went to our church too. :/ So that's not very fun but afterward we might spend some time around that area and do some things (both cousin and I and her parents and mine as well)

Ohh...and boys OT
                            Spoiler:
                            So...there's this guy. He's a geek! And he's really sweet and nice and he loves the show House (hasn't watched Stargate though! ) and he reads science articles for fun (so do I ), did I mention he's a geek? And really just wonderful and funny...and he's cute. (He has long hair which I don't go for normally but...) and it's not going to go anywhere...but...I'm probably way off but he "might" (but probably doesn't) semi think I'm...interesting...maybe. Cause I don't know when he looks at me sometimes and smiles I get that "vibe" but...I'm probably way off! Anyway...he's sweet and nice and I'd love to be his friend and all of that stuff so...we'll see how it goes.

By the way, LJ, your sig is *very* distracting!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Thanks for all the huggles for my car everyone Rang the insurance company this morning and they're sorting it out for me, and it shouldn't cost me anything because it wasn't my fault so hopefully it'll all be OK

Howl's Moving Castle I like it and it's an easy read.

Glad you're okay, Josi. *huggles*
                              Love HMC Howl is one of my favourite literary characters, he's just fabulous So glad you're enjoying it! You'll have to check out some of DWJ's other books too

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              *huggles Josi* Poor car ...yay for seeing your dad in the cinema though! That must be REALLY cool!
                              It was REALLY cool! Dad was cringing a bit at seeing himself up on the big screen - there were a few points where he was in shot with only a couple of other people so was proper huge on the screen!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              It's amazing how much junk one accumulates in one's car in three years :: Just cleared mine out ready to say goodbye to him tomorrow.

And no doubt I'll transfer most of it to the new one :
                              *bounces for Woody coming home*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              *squishy huggles Josi* I'm so glad you weren't hurt at all hun, I'm afraid the Woohoo curse is rearing it's ugly head again . But at least you're ok . And glad to hear the film went well! I watched the trailer, looked like a really odd but fun thing to go and watch. Shame you didn't see it being filmed, bet that was very funny!
                              It was really funny - it was basically Life of Brian in concert form, lots of random Monty Python-esque stuff. If you saw the trailer then you will have seen my dad - he's the guy on the left right (sorry!) laughing after the sheep We wanted to go to the concert, but the tickets were really expensive and sold out very fast They didn't give the choir any priorities like you get at some other concerts they do.

OMA! You must do a tut for that in the artwork thread, it's so gorgeous!

So, won't be on tomorrow, going back down to that place that I was just at last friday with the cousin (and now with both of our parental units) because our mutual friend's grandma died so we're going to the memorial service, and she went to our church too. So that's not very fun but afterward we might spend some time around that area and do some things (both cousin and I and her parents and mine as well)

Ohh...and boys OT
                              Spoiler:
                              So...there's this guy. He's a geek! And he's really sweet and nice and he loves the show House (hasn't watched Stargate though! and he reads science articles for fun (so do I ), did I mention he's a geek? And really just wonderful and funny...and he's cute.) (He has long hair which I don't go for normally but...) and it's not going to go anywhere...but...I'm probably way off but he "might" (but probably doesn't) semi think I'm...interesting...maybe. Cause I don't know when he looks at me sometimes and smiles I get that "vibe" but...I'm probably way off! Anyway...he's sweet and nice and I'd love to be his friend and all of that stuff so...we'll see how it goes.

*hugs* for your friend's Grandma and ooohh for the boy thing Keep us updated

HAPPY BIRTHDAY APA!!!
                              Last edited by josiane; 26 March 2010, 11:25 AM. Reason: D'oh, got my dad wrong :o
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thank ya! I love arms! And shoulders! And hands! Oh, who am I kidding, I love the male anatomy, period. I've been downloading more Jack Bauer pics today. As soon as I finish my current project, I shall Gimp more of the Jacks! All of them! Muwahahaha!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X