• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night woohoos!!
    *Huggles*
    sigpic

Comment

LOL! Val, I saw your 100 ep sig and was like, "Woo! Nice sig!...Oh wait...I did that one!" LOL!

Okay, yes, I'm way too tired and need to be in bed.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
        LOL at Jann's convos with her mom!

Jann, it's so cool that you can travel around and meet with WooHoos

I used to travel a lot, too, before I got a child
        Get a kid - and you can forget you had a life. *insane cackling*
        I know it is very cool and I reall appreciate the opportunity I'm getting here!

No kids for now mom has two other older children...let them produce the grandkids

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Why not? You know it's only... uh yes. Not cheap.

I would love to go to an AT event. I mean, the venue I could virtulally walk to from my house. How stupid never to have gone when it's so close.
        But... it's just too expensive; I just can't justify that sort of money on a weekend jolly.

If I win the lottery this week I'll treat us all to tickets, ok?

Congrats on the plethora of 69 posts! Woohoo!

Woodnight woohoos.
        *crosses fingers for Cags to win the lottery*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        *is happily jealous of the shipmeet*

I just wrote that wrong (dont worry, I corrected it)...it said hipmeet...imagine Martin coming to a hipmeet...

coming to a hipmeet...

oh dear golly, that would be the gutter at my feet, wouldn't it?

So remind me, Woodiehoos, when is Shipmeet? So i can think of y'all?

Also - fitness bootcamps hurt!!! I did about 80 push ups this morning! Yikes!!! (but perving on the hot guy in my group while running laps of the room makes it all worth it)

...I've secretly turned into Jann, havent I?
        But but but...I don't do such things

Really.

*snort*

You go Bekki...but did you at least talk to him afterwards?
        sigpic

Comment

Better late than never

Why not? You know it's only... uh yes. Not cheap.

I would love to go to an AT event. I mean, the venue I could virtulally walk to from my house. How stupid never to have gone when it's so close.
          But... it's just too expensive; I just can't justify that sort of money on a weekend jolly.

If I win the lottery this week I'll treat us all to tickets, ok?

Congrats on the plethora of 69 posts! Woohoo!

Woodnight woohoos.
          Yeah, I have to say I was shocked at the ticket price Although I guess we could save on hotel costs by crashing at yours

Not being able to pay by Credit Card is bringing the application numbers down considerably

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            Lucky you! I'll bet it's fancy too. Mine flips open and I can make phone calls with it. I think it takes pictures too....
            It is, it's an iPhone. I figure I've done my penance with a rubbish phone though. I'm secretly quite glad it fell down the toilet. And no, that is not a pun .

Congrats on the 69s everyone !! And now down to work

EDIT: I didn't even look at the ticket cost, how much are they selling them for?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              It is, it's an iPhone. I figure I've done my penance with a rubbish phone though. I'm secretly quite glad it fell down the toilet. And no, that is not a pun .

Congrats on the 69s everyone !! And now down to work

EDIT: I didn't even look at the ticket cost, how much are they selling them for?
              £199 for the basic ticket, plus £95 for the charmed pass

Seems like a lot

Comment

That is a lot!

*le sigh*

Wonder how fast the tickets will sell out...

Comment

That is a lot!

*le sigh*

I don't know how the cost compares to previous AT's, but it does seem like a lot when you consider it's just AT (as in, no other actors/crew appearing). I guess if you're an avid AT fan you might think it worth it, but for me, no. We'll be seeing her at SE anyway.

On the GABIT thread some of the AT regulars are saying that the removal of the credit card option means they won't be able to go, but I'm not sure how that will affect ticket sales

Of course, if Martin were going to be there I'd be scrabbling to get a ticket at any price

Comment

I suspect it might be a bit rude of me to invite all my friends to his birthday party!

Although... oh you've meet him... once... that counts right.

I do and yes, it wood be the easiest way. I have a love/hate rleationship with my Sat Nav just because I'm a bit old skool when it comes to maps and things.

For what it's worth you can borrow the few remaining brain cells I have left after they leeched out of me and into my gobby little man. They know a smattering of French and Spanish and how to swear fluently in Greek. I think there's the odd German word in there... hmm, yes Libefraumilch is German isn't it?

I believe there was talk of setting up Skype as a few of us have it on our laptops.

It is taking the pee now.

And you're the innocent one?

Sheesh!

You mean you don't know by now?

*huggles* for the computer woes.
                    I don't have that...anyone have YIM (I know Jann does ) on their laptop? Because I think you can use webcams for that.

Uggghhh...so not the best thing to wake up to in the morning and my email isn't working! I use it for everything but last night all my Live journal and fanficition alerts and my favorite store alerts got all jumbled up. *sigh* I hope it works better later today...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

From what I remember it is *approximately* the same...a bit more expensive though, but I always remember that event as being expensive

*huggles woohoos*

*runs around nekkid*( see I first hugged y'all before doing that Nice of me right? )
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        I don't have that...anyone have YIM (I know Jann does ) on their laptop? Because I think you can use webcams for that.
                        I got both...but if someone has an acer charger I have battery for you to see too!

Uggghhh...so not the best thing to wake up to in the morning and my email isn't working! I use it for everything but last night all my Live journal and fanficition alerts and my favorite store alerts got all jumbled up. *sigh* I hope it works better later today...
                        *hugs* I had the same problem a while ago. Now I am slowly starting to get one email address for RL and one for fandom

Hope it starts working soon again!
                        sigpic

Comment

That is a lot!

*le sigh*

Probably in about 3 to 5 minutes.

The money go to charity and there are a lot of people that have the funds and the desire to spend them.

Sadly I only have the desire and not the funds.

On a happier note I finally got wireless internet! And the bandwidth is up to 15GB *happy dances*
                          sigpic

Comment

I would go to AT5 if I lived in the right continent and I would go to MTM if I lived in Canada

I should move
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

It wasn't me, I swear!

*waves to Jasmina*

Jann I have an Acer laptop, does that mean my charger will fit yours?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                £199 for the basic ticket, plus £95 for the charmed pass

Seems like a lot
                                The RDA Meet the Man tickets are about the same. *sigh* What I wouldn't give...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X