• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    *tries very hard not to pass on that visualisation*

You're weird.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    *runs nekkid through thread 'cause*
    *runs nekkid as well*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      *runs nekkid through thread 'cause*
      *joins yessika*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *joins yessika*
        See? It's officially a party now!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          See? It's officially a party now!
          WOOHOOO

*pushes Martin and Jack nekkid in ring full of Jell-O and let them fight*

This is indeed a part now
          sigpic

Comment

I had a busy weekend with my son's birthday party. He had a blast. The kids all enjoyed themselves, even the adults had fun. We had the party at a place called Pump It Up, which is two huge rooms full of inflatables to bounce on. Nad, you would have loved it.

Bree, glad Charmaine was back for a little awhile, even though she is sick.

Oma, nice to see you back! Congrats on 6,000 posts! I love the fluffy MW banner.

Josiane and Sarai, the dresses sound beautiful. About dyeing shoes, the ones I had done for my friend's wedding did not like the rain. It started sprinkling at the end of the reception, so I now have spots on my shoes.

Nad, awesome poem. Congrats on 10,000 posts.

Cags, I have the same pic with my dressed hiked up showing off my garter. And no, I will not post mine either.

Jumble, hugs and congrats on reaching 18,000 posts. Also, I'm not a shippy hippy, but can I still come to the party?

lj, keep the dogs on your own bed.

Whoa, Martin and Jack are fighting in jello again and I missed it! Jann, where?

Hugs to all the other Woohoos!
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              WOOHOOO

*pushes Martin and Jack nekkid in ring full of Jell-O and let them fight*

This is indeed a part now
              *thunk*

*dies*
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*runs through the thread nekkid* wooooooooooooohooooooooooooood

....hmm, it's a bit chily *puts on slippers and continues running*
                sigpic

Comment

Night woohoos!!!
                  *Huggles*
                  sigpic

Comment

Woodnight Valerie!! *waves*

I'm going to bed too... Night Woohoos!!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*runz through thread...nekkid*
                      sigpic

Comment

*joggs through...nekkid*

School tomorrow...

On the bright side I get to see my guy geek friend in my english class tomorrow...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*sees all the nekkidness*

*tuts*

*settles down to work*

Will pop back in later!

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                            I had a busy weekend with my son's birthday party. He had a blast. The kids all enjoyed themselves, even the adults had fun. We had the party at a place called Pump It Up, which is two huge rooms full of inflatables to bounce on. Nad, you would have loved it.
                            I'm thinking we should hire a bouncy castle for the S.H.I.P. party

Bree, glad Charmaine was back for a little awhile, even though she is sick.

Oma, nice to see you back! Congrats on 6,000 posts! I love the fluffy MW banner.

Josiane and Sarai, the dresses sound beautiful. About dyeing shoes, the ones I had done for my friend's wedding did not like the rain. It started sprinkling at the end of the reception, so I now have spots on my shoes.

Nad, awesome poem. Congrats on 10,000 posts.

Cags, I have the same pic with my dressed hiked up showing off my garter. And no, I will not post mine either.

Jumble, hugs and congrats on reaching 18,000 posts. Also, I'm not a shippy hippy, but can I still come to the party?
                            Of course you can!

And there's no reason you can't become a Shippy Hippy

lj, keep the dogs on your own bed.

Hugs to all the other Woohoos!
                            Poor Jack, he always loses

Comment

*wishes group assignments didn't exist*

Housemate just made pizza for diner...omg, yum!!! (although she thought pita bread didn't have gluten in it, so now my tummy hurts hehehe)

*loves the woohoos*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                                At the time you posted Jack already won and to make Martin feel better I took him to my bed together with shep

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                *joggs through...nekkid*

School tomorrow...

On the bright side I get to see my guy geek friend in my english class tomorrow...
                                Ooohhhh cute guy...sweet

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                *wishes group assignments didn't exist*

Housemate just made pizza for diner...omg, yum!!! (although she thought pita bread didn't have gluten in it, so now my tummy hurts hehehe)

*loves the woohoos*
                                *high fives Bekki* Group assignments are horrible! I know *everything* about it...have at least 2 every block(which is half a semester).
                                For the first time I have a good group this block and the teacher made it...I worried about it, but we actually already finished it while the deadline is the 1st of April

*hugs for gluten pizza* but yum yum too

*wanders off to find some breakfast*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X