• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the pic and the poem Nad

*snurches*

Aw, cute and fluffy Martin

Thanks Oma

*snurches*
    Last edited by Jumble; 21 March 2010, 01:39 PM.

Comment

CONGRATS ON 10,000 NAD!!!

Love the poetry, as ever - you rock! *hugs*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        Congrats on 10000 Nad!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Lovely poem!

*is soo jealous because she still hasn't reached 2000*
        At least you are closer than I am! I still wonder how Valerie got there so fast, as she joined only a month before I did
        I hate it when my RL gets in the way of my posting.
        Originally posted by jumble View Post
        HUUUUGE CONGRATS NAD

You weren't being insensitive. I wood hate to think that any of you felt you couldn't mention something in case it upset me

Besides, everything that goes on here reminds me in some way of Michael. Heck, the thread itself reminds me of him and of when he came in and chatted with you all

*hugs back*

Indeed there have been. I love that people make all their milestone posts here

Aw, haven't seen that in a while. *anticipates lots of PB rummaging for the S.H.I.P. birthday*

Thanks The headache/hangover has gone, never to return

CONGRATS ON 6000 OMA!!!!

It was Nad that started it! IIRC, during the Gutter/Angst/Fluff war on the S/J thread, Nad and I were pming each other wondering how to calm it all down, and she was saying that she was a peaceful Hippy, and we cooked up the idea of the Shippy Hippy Party from there. Then a while later we needed a word beginning with 'I' so that our initials wood be S.H.I.P. We asked for ideas on the ship thread and then took a vote, where it was decided that 'Insanity' wood fit us best

We now have 44 Members!!!!!

I don't know who you can be referring to....... maybe Sarai and LJ? Yes, it must be them

So true. *bounces in anticipation of THE PROJECT*

Huh, you got that wrong

You're all so tolerant and understanding. Thanks *huggles*

Edit: "You have used 36 images in your message. You are limited to 20"
        I get that all of the time Jumble. One of the reasons I hate multi-quoting.
        Then I go back and start deleting smileys and feel terribly guilty because part of me worries that someone will think I deliberately chose their smiley...can you tell I was raised Catholic? Guilt! Guilt! Guilt! There must always be GUILT!
        Last edited by wine_buyer; 21 March 2010, 01:32 PM. Reason: spelling
        sigpic

Comment

Aww, thanks everyone.
          This just illustrates why I really do love you more than cupcakes!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
          Congratulations on 10,000 posts Nad!

http://inlinethumb28.webshots.com/21...600x600Q85.jpg
          Nikola: Did you hear the news?
          Helen: You mean that Nad has posted 10,000 times on GW?
          Nikola: No silly! That Nad thinks I'm hot!

EDIT:
          CONGRATULATIONS ON 6000 POSTS OMA!
          and love the Martin art

Now that's just hot.

Besides, everything that goes on here reminds me in some way of Michael. Heck, the thread itself reminds me of him and of when he came in and chatted with you all
          Well, that's a good memory!

It was Nad that started it! IIRC, during the Gutter/Angst/Fluff war on the S/J thread, Nad and I were pming each other wondering how to calm it all down, and she was saying that she was a peaceful Hippy, and we cooked up the idea of the Shippy Hippy Party from there. Then a while later we needed a word beginning with 'I' so that our initials wood be S.H.I.P. We asked for ideas on the ship thread and then took a vote, where it was decided that 'Insanity' wood fit us best

We now have 44 Members!!!!!

I don't know who you can be referring to....... maybe Sarai and LJ? Yes, it must be them

Huh, you got that wrong
          Ok.
          Nad was wrong. jumble remembers.

Yes. It's always the other one... *shakes head*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

At least you are closer than I am! I still wonder how Valerie got there so fast, as she joined only a month before I did

I get that all of the time Jumble. One of the reasons I hate multi-quoting.
            Then I go back and start deleting smileys and feel terribly guilty because part of me worries that someone will think I deliberately chose their smiley...can you tell I was raised Catholic? Guilt! Guilt! Guilt! There must always be GUILT!
            I get round that by deleting everybody's

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Aww, thanks everyone.
            This just illustrates why I really do love you more than cupcakes!

Now that's just hot.

Well, that's a good memory!
            It is How you all pounced on him and fell over each other to explain the various levels of hugs

Ok.
            Nad was wrong. jumble remembers.
            I do! And I didn't even have to dig too deep in the old memory banks since it's one of those events that stands out

Yes. It's always the other one... *shakes head*
            Well you couldn't possibly have meant me I don't.... I mean, I woodn't hanker after Martin in that way! It's his directing skills and his........ tools that I admire.

*nods emphatically*

Comment

I get round that by deleting everybody's

It is How you all pounced on him and fell over each other to explain the various levels of hugs
              TeeHee It's what WooHoos do.

I do! And I didn't even have to dig too deep in the old memory banks since it's one of those events that stands out

Well you couldn't possibly have meant me I don't.... I mean, I woodn't hanker after Martin in that way! It's his directing skills and his........ tools that I admire.

*nods emphatically*
              It is!

And um... Sure. Yeah.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Bree, yes I think we should ask Valerie what is her secret

*nods emphatically*
                *giggles* Yes, Jumble we believe you
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

You weren't being insensitive. I wood hate to think that any of you felt you couldn't mention something in case it upset me

*hugs back*
                  And *extra squishy huggles* for that

I know you don't like it so I won't go on, but I draw inspiration from your strength .

*sees Jumble blush-glaring*
                  *pokes tongue out and runs away*

Aw, haven't seen that in a while. *anticipates lots of PB rummaging for the S.H.I.P. birthday*
                  Of course

And I wonder what project that might be that you are working on?! *whistles*
                  Moi?! I'm sure I have no idea of what you are talking

Spoiler:

Comment

1. Fun and Games. Nuff said.
                    2. I'm a 13 year old girl who has no obligations apart from school and chores. Leaving me lots of free time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                      Hey Jumble, I'm sure there are lots of Woohooos wondering what on earth S.H.I.P is I have vague recollections of peaceful shippers protesting at Gutter Wars (hey, didn't Jann start those?) but I can't remember the whole story
                      I do not remember, but I do know that I do not start wars. I am way too innocent for that.

Congrats on 6,000 posts Oma!

Congrats on 10,000 posts Nad

Congrats on 18,000 posts Jumble

Does that mean we're now partying again?
                      sigpic

Comment

*jumps up and down* Nekkid! Nekkid Nekkid Nekkid Nekkid Nekkid Nekkid !!! Do you remember that it was only when Nad said nekkid running was part of being a member of SHIP that I joined? I figured, any organization that allows and encourages nekkid running was alright with me!
                        sigpic

Comment

*giggles* Yes, Jumble we believe you
                          Good to hear that somebody is still gullible still believes me

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          And *extra squishy huggles* for that

I know you don't like it so I won't go on, but I draw inspiration from your strength .

*sees Jumble blush-glaring*
                          *pokes tongue out and runs away*

Of course

And I wonder what project that might be that you are working on?! *whistles*
                          Sort of, but not quite I think you'll be surprised where that idea led me

Moi?! I'm sure I have no idea of what you are talking

Spoiler:

Haven't seen that one for a while either

I've just sent out S.H.I.P. party invites to the Shippy Hippies If you don't get one, it's because you're here often enough to already know about it

But just to remind you all again...

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            *jumps up and down* Nekkid! Nekkid Nekkid Nekkid Nekkid Nekkid Nekkid !!! Do you remember that it was only when Nad said nekkid running was part of being a member of SHIP that I joined? I figured, any organization that allows and encourages nekkid running was alright with me!
                            lol. Amen to that!

Gosh yeah. Nekkid running and the S.H.I.P. It's like... peas and carrots.

sigpic

Comment

lol. Amen to that!

*tries very hard not to pass on that visualisation*

Last edited by Jumble; 21 March 2010, 02:41 PM. Reason: Darned multi-quote :rolleyes:

Comment

lol. Amen to that!

*runs nekkid through thread 'cause*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X