Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanna see something cute?

Spoiler:

Ava Marie and Lana Rose Can't wait until Easter so I can squeeze the stuffin out of both of 'em
    sigpic

Comment

Awwwwwwwwwww Bree. Those are cuuuuuteys!

I also wish y'all woodnight...or wood that be woodmorning?
      sigpic

Comment

baby SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Edit: Aw, I missed a 69! Doh!
        sigpic

Comment

*runz back through, throwing broccoli*

Wow. Slow Fridays at the paper are so boring! Ugh! Oh well. At least I'm getting pages done and getting to play with y'all. Nad cannot jump on my bed, for Joe's dogs are sleeping on it at the moment.
          sigpic

Comment

*huggles woohoos*
            In about an hour I'll be leaving for my very first DVD release party! Walmart is holding one for the release of New Moon. And I get the chance to win free stuff by answering trivia questions!!!

On the other hand I have absolutely no idea what to do at such a party. Has anyone ever been to one like it?
            sigpic

Comment

They are sooooo cute Bree!

Congrats on the 69s Bekki and Jann!!!

It's still Friday night here
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I'm off now! Later!!
                *Huggles woohoos*
                sigpic

Comment

I'm back!! Two hours waiting in line. *Looks at New Moon DVD* but well worth it!
                  *Feels dizzy*
                  *Falls over*
                  *Gets up*
                  I should really be getting to bed now, so night!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Night Valerie!!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Up too late again tonight. I am pleased, though. Hope you UK/EU Woohoos don't wake up too early on your Saturday morning! I intend to sleep for a very, very looooong time!
                      sigpic

Comment

*hyperventilates* Wah, I need a job!!!

*runs away*
                        sigpic

Comment

*Huggles Woohoos* I leave you lot unsupervised and you drown the place in gutter water!
                          *gets out the water pump*

Sorry for my unexplained absence, between computer problems, Internet access problems, work being crazily busy and extra shifts all over the place, Katie's birthday, Naomi poorly.... I could go on and bore you for hours

I'm just glad to be back!!!!!!

Valerie, I'm very jealous, I have to wait until Monday for New Moon!

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                          I'm back!! Two hours waiting in line. *Looks at New Moon DVD* but well worth it!
                          *Feels dizzy*
                          *Falls over*
                          *Gets up*
                          I should really be getting to bed now, so night!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oma!!! *squishy huggles Oma to death* Hope the bad things are all better now and happy belated birthday to Katie!

*huggles everyone else for being awesome*

I'm off out to help my friend pick flowers for her wedding (and you guys will totally understand that I keep hearing Jack's voice in my head about this), back later
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              baby SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Edit: Aw, I missed a 69! Doh!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Up too late again tonight. I am pleased, though. Hope you UK/EU Woohoos don't wake up too early on your Saturday morning! I intend to sleep for a very, very looooong time!
                              I finally got to bed at about 4am, then Suz rang at 8.30 to ask if I was up because they wanted to come over

"Oh, sorry Mum, did I wake you?"

You let Joe's dogs sleep on your bed? Eeeeeeeewwwwww!

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                              *Huggles Woohoos* I leave you lot unsupervised and you drown the place in gutter water!
                              *gets out the water pump*

Sorry for my unexplained absence, between computer problems, Internet access problems, work being crazily busy and extra shifts all over the place, Katie's birthday, Naomi poorly.... I could go on and bore you for hours

I'm just glad to be back!!!!!!

Valerie, I'm very jealous, I have to wait until Monday for New Moon!
                              *squishy huggles Oma*

You really shouldn't leave these guttery WooHoos alone for so long, they get up to all sorts of mischief

Good to see you back, and I hope RL lets up on you a bit

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Oma!!! *squishy huggles Oma to death* Hope the bad things are all better now and happy belated birthday to Katie!

*huggles everyone else for being awesome*

I'm off out to help my friend pick flowers for her wedding (and you guys will totally understand that I keep hearing Jack's voice in my head about this), back later
                              Just for a second I wondered what on earth you were thinking, picking flowers in the rain

Yes, I need more sleep
                              Last edited by Jumble; 20 March 2010, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Finally submitted my Art Awards votes. It was incredibly hard

*waves to Sarai*

Comment

Working...
                                X