No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I am not saying that I think it's evil to let someone else take care of the kids and tha they miss out on... life. Not at all. It really is better (and nice ) to do so when the situation calls for it. I was merely expressing my personal dislike of thos parents who 'abuse the system', to stay true to the Hippy Spirit. I have seen enough cases in which it works out splendedly. But see, the category I'm talking about is the one in which so called parents should not have had kids in the first place, who dump them with total strangers, just to show off said kid to friends and pretend that it's so well mannered because of the way the parents raised it. Just a personal rant. I ge feisty someimes.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I cannot tell a lie - it was
    Then I shall shimmy more often!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
      Get this, I just received an RSVP for my son's birthday party this Saturday. Two days before the party? Are you serious? I already gave a final head count, so I had to call the place up and add a few, because I don't know if the other three unknowns are coming. Doh!
      That's kind of rude.
      ''Oh, I'm sorry. You have to sit on the floor, I ordered the chairs three days ago. ''

So........... where's Martin?

I was starting to wonder that myself........

.... I mean, this thread is supposed to be about ME!!

But I should have known I could depend on Jumble to put things right [/CENTER]
      *blinks*
      *whispers*

...Who *is* this man?...

*hugs Martin*

Originally posted by es! View Post
      May I share my own (very sad) housekeeping story? Paired with a scary kid story for a good measure?

Spoiler:
      My kid is afraid of the vacuum cleaner (add here my dishwasher *winks at Jumble* and iron ) so I have to send my husband for a walk with the little one if I want to get anything done.

It was late on Tuesday so I had to hurry with the cleaning. I decided to leave WC out because it was already kinda dark and cold outside and I had to let dh back in

There is a lady who's coming every week to play development games with my kid. She came on Wednesday and headed for WC right away. Imagine my terror

I don't clean WC once and somebody comes and needs to pee urgently
      With my luck, I wouldn't live long if I were a stuntman

My husband makes fun of me but I'm still embarrassed. I think I'll send him to clean everything next time if he goes on poking me.
      *giggles*

EDIT: Drat! Missed my '69. That's three in a row
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Oh, I am not saying that I think it's evil to let someone else take care of the kids and tha they miss out on... life. Not at all. It really is better (and nice ) to do so when the situation calls for it. I was merely expressing my personal dislike of thos parents who 'abuse the system', to stay true to the Hippy Spirit. I have seen enough cases in which it works out splendedly. But see, the category I'm talking about is the one in which so called parents should not have had kids in the first place, who dump them with total strangers, just to show off said kid to friends and pretend that it's so well mannered because of the way the parents raised it. Just a personal rant. I ge feisty someimes.
        I didn't think you were saying that

There will always be poeple that will abuse any system, and there will always be people that have children for the wrong reasons. There are also nannies, daycare workers and childminders that don't take good care of their charges, but see it as an easy way to make money Human nature I'm afraid. Well, some humans at any rate

Then I shall shimmy more often!
        Good!!

*iz still happy dancing*

Comment

Nad I understod what you meant, but I just wanted to say that babysitters/nannys/ other people who take care of kids can be good and all!
          I do know people who got just one kid for "show" and I actually feel sorry for them. Some people just shouldn't have kids, whle other people who want them can't get them. Life is unfair!

*hugs Trek* That is kinda rude! I mean so late and all
          *hugs Es* Don't worry it probably happens to all of us .....once in a life....or so...I think

Maaartin! *waves and then squishy huggle*

sigpic

Comment

That's kind of rude.
            ''Oh, I'm sorry. You have to sit on the floor, I ordered the chairs three days ago. ''
            That wood be my inclination too

*blinks*
            *whispers*

...Who *is* this man?...

*hugs Martin*
            *iz speechless*

*giggles*

EDIT: Drat! Missed my '69. That's three in a row

Darn! I missed mine too

Comment

Hehe, right.
              I guess I'm just thinking no one understands me, because the world is an ugly, ugly place. Why, Broccoli? Why?
              *blinks*
              Ok, that was a lie, but I'm really enjoying faking melodrama today and I have no excuse.

That wood be my inclination too

Thanks

ROFL!
              Congrats!

Oh and um...

''Dear Martin,
              Never wood I forget you. Nuh. Uh. To make sure you know, a poem:

Under my skin, my muscles you are.
              My tissue, my bones. You carry me far.
              My liver, my lungs. You give me air
              my kidneys, my heart. You make me care

My tongue and my brain
              my bowels my uteru...

*blinks*

This isn't really going in the right direction is it?

Anyway.

Hugs,
              Nad''

sigpic

Comment

*is wondering why there are so many '69s lately*

*shrugs*

Congrats to the '69ers

Nad you're....insane...in a good way ...ROFL
                sigpic

Comment

Hehe, right.
                  I guess I'm just thinking no one understands me, because the world is an ugly, ugly place. Why, Broccoli? Why?
                  *blinks*
                  Ok, that was a lie, but I'm really enjoying faking melodrama today and I have no excuse.

Thanks

ROFL!
                  Congrats!

Oh and um...

''Dear Martin,
                  Never wood I forget you. Nuh. Uh. To make sure you know, a poem:

Under my skin, my muscles you are.
                  My tissue, my bones. You carry me far.
                  My liver, my lungs. You give me air
                  my kidneys, my heart. You make me care

My tongue and my brain
                  my bowels my uteru...

*blinks*

This isn't really going in the right direction is it?

Anyway.

Hugs,
                  Nad''
                  Well I guess that depends on your point of view............... or his..............um.....

Originally posted by starlover View Post

*shrugs*

Congrats to the '69ers

Because this is the Martin WooHoodStock thread

Comment

Thanks!

And the '69... I think it's a magical mysterious force that causes us to reach very high highs and very deep '69'es. *nods*

Well I guess that depends on your point of view............... or his..............um.....

Because this is the Martin WooHoodStock thread
                    That second staement really does make the first one seem very logical. Hm.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

And the '69... I think it's a magical mysterious force that causes us to reach very high highs and very deep '69'es. *nods*
                      Gooooood grief

Who are you and what have you done with our innocent little Pukkie????

That second staement really does make the first one seem very logical. Hm.
                      Logical? Moi?

Hmmmm.......

*waves to Josiane and Jasmina*

Comment

I want deep '69

I love to see them quite often!

EDIT: Jumble I'm noticing that our innocent Pukkie is lately getting more and more guttery. I think someone ruined her*looks suspiciously around*
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone!! *waves*

Just a quick drop in to see how everyone is going and if you're behaving - if not, at least have fun at it!

Got an exam today, so I'm just about to depart for it. Ya'll have fun and I'll check ya next time the merry-go-round stops.

*runs out of thread... nekkid*

Comment

Gooooood grief

Who are you and what have you done with our innocent little Pukkie????

Logical? Moi?

Hmmmm.......

*waves to Josiane and Jasmina*
                            I want deep '69

I love to see them quite often!

EDIT: Jumble I'm noticing that our innocent Pukkie is lately getting more and more guttery. I think someone ruined her*looks suspiciously around*
                            *sighs*
                            Oh puhlease.
                            I do recognize gutter for what it is, but never do I start.
                            Deep '69es... It's just an expression. Right? Like deep...

...I was going to say ''troath'', but that's only because you blocked my creative fluffy juices with the icky implications!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tanie View Post
                              Hi everyone!! *waves*

Just a quick drop in to see how everyone is going and if you're behaving - if not, at least have fun at it!

Got an exam today, so I'm just about to depart for it. Ya'll have fun and I'll check ya next time the merry-go-round stops.

*runs out of thread... nekkid*
                              Good luck!
                              *waves*

I'm behaving!

sigpic

Comment

*waves*
                                *shields eyes from 69 related gutter*
                                For I am innocent, of course
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X