• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *tries very very hard not to gutterise that*
    *fails*
    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Gosh. Even I failed at not gutterising that.
    ...And I'm me.

Gutterize what?

*Studies what she said* Nope, I must be in non-gutter mode

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Gutterize what?

*Studies what she said* Nope, I must be in non-gutter mode
      *coughs*

Sorry Jumble
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runs around nekkid singing "One way or anooooother ...I'm gonna getcha..."
        sigpic

Comment

*coughs*

Sorry Jumble
          That's ok, I know you 'innocents' see gutter in everything

I'm seriously ashamed of myself for not getting it

Comment

That's ok, I know you 'innocents' see gutter in everything

I'm seriously ashamed of myself for not getting it
            Do you see it now?
            sigpic

Comment

Do you see it now?
              No

Comment

No
                "Fertilizing" your crops....

Sorry
                sigpic

Comment

"Fertilizing" your crops....

Sorry
                  OH!

Ok, I'll blame it on a stressful day

I had a really really horrific experience earlier

My dishwasher stopped and started flashing lights at me. I opened it and discovered it full of icky water which it refused to drain. On investigating I realised that one of the candle holders I put in it yesterday still had some candle left in it, which melted and clogged up the pipes. So I syphoned out the ick, collected as much of the candle grease as I could (icky icky job ), then put it on a really hot wash. It stopped again and flashed it's lights......... so I'll have to call the engineer in tomorrow.

But that wasn't the worst of it, oh no!

After dinner I had to put water in the kettle, turn it on, wait for it to boil, empty it into the sink and.......... I had to wash the dishes BY HAND!!!!

And THEN I had to DRY THEM, BY HAND!!!!! *sobs*

Comment

*looks at own dishwasher-free kitchen and dishes in the sink and on the draining board*
                    sigpic

Comment

*looks at own dishwasher-free kitchen and dishes in the sink and on the draining board*
                      I knew you woodn't understand I knew I woodn't get any sympathy But seriously, think of my poor nails Just when I'd got them to a decent length again...........

Comment

I knew you woodn't understand I knew I woodn't get any sympathy But seriously, think of my poor nails Just when I'd got them to a decent length again...........
                        ((((((((Jumble))))))))

That better?
                        sigpic

Comment

((((((((Jumble))))))))

That better?
                          Yes, thank you

I'm off to bed now. I'll try not to have nightmares about broken, brittle nails..........

Comment

((Jumble)) I hate washing the dishes so I sympathise

My mom is trying to convince me to do homework but I am set on procrastinating today
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Oh Jumble!

There there.

*squishy huggles Jumble tightly*

I know the sheer horror of not having a dishwasher. It's... it's just too awful to comtemplate!

Seriously though mine had a problem with draining a while back and in the end we called an engineer who cleaned out the most horrible looking gunk out the pipes. Not wax just 5 years of build up of old food waste junk, limescale, you name it. His first piece of advice to us was to stop wasting money on these all in one dishwasher tablets because any salt in them is more or less washed away in the first few minutes. So you still need to use salt in the compartment in hard water areas like mine. He said the same for washing machines too - get washing soda crystals not those fancy smanchy tablets. They are cheaper and work better. On the good news front, after he cleaned it out it works perfectly and it only cost us about £50 to get it sorted. The hardest part was actually getting the machine out, since its a built in one so, word of warning if yours is too - tell them so they bring the right tools!

Hmm, that was... domesticated.
                              sigpic

Comment

((((Jumble))))

Since I always have to do the dishes at home I know how you feel. The dishwasher is sacred! Ours is kinda broken...I think it died and is now being a zombie or so...Everytime I open it some water comes out of the fan, it makes a weird noise like one minute(or two) everytime and then goes on again...the front cover is coming off and sometimes I wonder what it did all that time because half of the dishes are still dirty....
                                but my parentals are atm working on getting a new kitchen so they don't want to fix it since we'll soon get a new kitchen...after I leave...

again *hugs* hope your dishwasher will get fixed!
                                Last edited by starlover; 17 March 2010, 03:36 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X