No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*comes crashing into the thread* Hark! Now I know why I'm up at 4 a.m. and have been unable to sleep for hours! THERE'S A BONES LINK ON HERE!

It should be against the law for someone to be this wide-Awake at such a horrible hour. *sigh*

EDIT: Val, that promo left me with all sorts of happy feelings. Thanks for posting it!
    sigpic

Comment

*bounces in feeling pretty...

Valierie, Congratulations on your Big 1969 post!

And so... this is my big 1969... drumroll please...

Oh ok I'll let you off the drumroll.

But I made something to celebrate this (for me anyway) momentous event.

I want to just say YouTube is evil. Despite the fact I researched the track to make sure it was ok on YT, the B*&!%*!$ disabled the audio. So I've had to upload to Bam and post a link to it via my livejournal:

Cags groovy Woohoo 1969 tribute to TPTB!

Enjoy!

(if anyone wants the downloadable version, I'll upload to a my file sharing account later on).

And I declare today officially a partay!

Umm, I just have to go out and pick flowers... literally since I have to go to the garden centre for some stuff, and then we'll groove on down later if that's hip and cool with everyone.

*bounces out wafting broccoli smoke behind me...*
      sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 1969 Cags!!!

PARTYYYYYYY

Gotta watch the vid later though since I don't have any sound atm(I'm in class )
        sigpic

Comment

Congrats to Val and Cags on their 1969 posts!

Cags, that vid was awesome! You even had RDA in there in the end.

Jumble, I love Journey, but now I have that song stuck in my head.

Jann, glad you are in a happy mood. When you're in a happy mood, it puts me in a happy mood.

*grabs flowers, takes off my clothes (I don't like green anyway) and joins Jann dancing*
          sigpic
          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
            Jann, glad you are in a happy mood. When you're in a happy mood, it puts me in a happy mood.

*grabs flowers, takes off my clothes (I don't like green anyway) and joins Jann dancing*
            Happy is a good thing to be. School is calming me a bit down now btw! Still *ignores it* HAPPY!

Green is a good color! It is the color of the summer and spring....in that way you can see that there are going to be flowers soon again! and the sun is shining and we're all so happpppppppy!

*smokes some broccoli*

Can you smoke chocolate? Got choc easer egg next to me

Oh oh oh ....and 3 weeks people! Three weeks till the shipmeet Weeeeeeeeeee
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Happy is a good thing to be. School is calming me a bit down now btw! Still *ignores it* HAPPY!

Green is a good color! It is the color of the summer and spring....in that way you can see that there are going to be flowers soon again! and the sun is shining and we're all so happpppppppy!

*smokes some broccoli*

Can you smoke chocolate? Got choc easer egg next to me

Happy is great!

Green is a back and forth struggle in our household. I live with a UofM fan, which has a Go Blue! motto, but then our school district's mascot is the Dragon which are green. My hubby hates green because it represents MSU, Michigan's rival, but he has to learn to wear it to support our kids' schools.

I will skip smoking the brocolli, but wouldn't mind trying the chocolate.

*jealous of the shipmeet*
              sigpic

Comment

Ahhhh like that. We have that with Orange in here...but in a good way!

*hands over some choc*

*hugs* Perhaps in the future you can join one! Somewhere
                sigpic

Comment

Wow Cags! Love it Brilliant transitions!

And because I feel it deserves more than just an ordinary banner..........

Yes please, I'd like the downloadable version

Is it bad that I was surprised to see Coopie standing next to Martin in the aeroplane pic?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Wow Cags! Love it Brilliant transitions!

And because I feel it deserves more than just an ordinary banner..........

Yes please, I'd like the downloadable version

Is it bad that I was surprised to see Coopie standing next to Martin in the aeroplane pic?
                    Can't. . . look. . . at. . . flashing. . . stars. Going to cause a migraine.

Nice banner though, Jumble. Even if I can only look at it for a brief moment. I have the same problem with strobe lights.
                    sigpic

Comment

Cags, your vid made me smile and squee and thunk! What a hot bunch of PTB we have!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Thanks Jann

Aaaaaaand the radio is playing Journey's Don't Stop Believing again. Seems I hear that everywhere I go lately. Weird!
                        One of my absolute favorite songs ever. <3 *happy sighs*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*iz on Gateworld at work*...teehee

I need to buy an airbed!!

Congrats on the huuuuuuge '69 post Cags
                          *huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                            Didn't you read the last couple of pages Valerie? We're all insane here so you fit right in.

*waits for LJ to come crashing into thread*

BTW- Amanda thunk alert. Latest pix of her.

Clicky for bigger:

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/breezeweb33/Amanda%20Tapping/th_3syfy_upfront_2010.jpg
                            http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/breezeweb33/Amanda%20Tapping/th_2syfy_upfront_2010.jpg
                            http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/breezeweb33/Amanda%20Tapping/th_1syfy_upfront_2010.jpg
                            Cool!! Where did you find this pics??

Congrats on 1969 Cags!!!

PARTYYYYYYY

Gotta watch the vid later though since I don't have any sound atm(I'm in class )
                            Ditto!

CONGRATS ON THE 1969 POST VALERIE AND CAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai;11310297[B
                              ]*iz on Gateworld at work*...[/B]teehee

I need to buy an airbed!!

Congrats on the huuuuuuge '69 post Cags
                              *huggles*
                              me too but can't stay on for more than a minute.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              Cool!! Where did you find this pics??

Ditto!
                              CONGRATS ON THE 1969 POST VALERIE AND CAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Can't remember but will check when I get home. It is her in NY on Tuesday.
                              Only an hour and a half away from me *sigh*

CONGRATULATIONS on all 1969 posts!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                                me too but can't stay on for more than a minute.

Can't remember but will check when I get home. It is her in NY on Tuesday.
                                Only an hour and a half away from me *sigh*

CONGRATULATIONS on all 1969 posts!!!!!!!!
                                I have been trying to find pics but I can't find any
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X