Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relationships OT

Spoiler:
    So...anyone remember a few months ago when I had said about my cousin's bf and how you know I thought he was cute and I was sort of jealous of my cousin...

Yeah. Right now I'd really like to kick him in the uh...well...you know.

My cousin broke up with him in the beginning of the new year. Well, she ran into a few of her old friends a few weeks ago, they asked if she was still dating him, she said no and her friends said good and went on to tell her stuff. Well, here the guy was bragging about all the sex he got (even though my cousin never slept with him) and how he was trying to hook up with the other girls while dating my cousin.

So my cousin was ticked (obviously), she never told her parents though about the whole him spreading rumors about sex (my parents know though and my dad was not happy...you do not want to mess with his daughter or his two nieces or else he will be ticked! ) so her parents don't really know the whole story so they're kind of like 'oh well you don't know if he cheated on you type of thing'.

So on Wednesday she went up to him after church and confronted him and asked if he saw other girls while she was dating him, he tried to avoid the question, but she wore him down and he said that yes he kissed and "did other things" with another girl while dating her. My cousin was obviously ticked, she couldn't drive my other cousin (her bro) or me home so her mom had to do it she was so ticked.

I'm sick today and didn't go to church, and I get a call from my cousin and she's crying. Here the little bleep (the guy) brought the girl he cheated on my cousin with to church with him and was sitting super close together in church. (Like they shouldn't have been sitting that close, close ) So, she was pretty upset and what ticks me off is that this guy goes to church and you know "talks the talk" but then can go and cheat on his girlfriend. He's such a hypocrite, it's not even funny. And my cousin spent a year and a half with the guy, so really not all that long but still to be in love with a guy and then have him turn around and be doing other things with other girls...*sighs*

On the other hand, my cousin is waaaay happier now then when she was with him. And our relationship improved as well. So I guess good things came out of it.

So to make a long story short, the cousin is coming over soon and we're going to watch Supernatural (I think ) and have a man bashing session and eat lots of junk food.

Anyway, just had to vent. *hugs you all*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*Huggles Amanda and Cousin*
      *Huggles woohoos*
      *Sneaks out*
      sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the Big '69, es!

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        Thank you for the hug but for some reason I don't believe the bolded part
        No faith in me you have... You're killing me.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks for the congrats, folks!

yessika, I can't believe that you are going to go to school tomorrow despite feeling bad! Are you... a geek of sorts? lol Or will there be something particularly interesting tomorrow?
          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

It's Sunday night! A perfect excuse to *run through thread...nekkid*

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Relationships OT

Spoiler:
              So...anyone remember a few months ago when I had said about my cousin's bf and how you know I thought he was cute and I was sort of jealous of my cousin...

Yeah. Right now I'd really like to kick him in the uh...well...you know.

My cousin broke up with him in the beginning of the new year. Well, she ran into a few of her old friends a few weeks ago, they asked if she was still dating him, she said no and her friends said good and went on to tell her stuff. Well, here the guy was bragging about all the sex he got (even though my cousin never slept with him) and how he was trying to hook up with the other girls while dating my cousin.

So my cousin was ticked (obviously), she never told her parents though about the whole him spreading rumors about sex (my parents know though and my dad was not happy...you do not want to mess with his daughter or his two nieces or else he will be ticked! ) so her parents don't really know the whole story so they're kind of like 'oh well you don't know if he cheated on you type of thing'.

So on Wednesday she went up to him after church and confronted him and asked if he saw other girls while she was dating him, he tried to avoid the question, but she wore him down and he said that yes he kissed and "did other things" with another girl while dating her. My cousin was obviously ticked, she couldn't drive my other cousin (her bro) or me home so her mom had to do it she was so ticked.

I'm sick today and didn't go to church, and I get a call from my cousin and she's crying. Here the little bleep (the guy) brought the girl he cheated on my cousin with to church with him and was sitting super close together in church. (Like they shouldn't have been sitting that close, close ) So, she was pretty upset and what ticks me off is that this guy goes to church and you know "talks the talk" but then can go and cheat on his girlfriend. He's such a hypocrite, it's not even funny. And my cousin spent a year and a half with the guy, so really not all that long but still to be in love with a guy and then have him turn around and be doing other things with other girls...*sighs*

On the other hand, my cousin is waaaay happier now then when she was with him. And our relationship improved as well. So I guess good things came out of it.

So to make a long story short, the cousin is coming over soon and we're going to watch Supernatural (I think ) and have a man bashing session and eat lots of junk food.

Anyway, just had to vent. *hugs you all*

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...artinwood2.jpg
              ((((Amanda)))) Have fun on your gripe night.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              It's Sunday night! A perfect excuse to *run through thread...nekkid*

Joins Sarai and *runz through the thread nekkid yelling 69 post!!!*
              sigpic

Comment

Congrats, Bree!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                    Congrats, Bree!!!
                    Thanks ladies. Since I missed my last two 69 posts I wanted to make this one count.

I am watching a movie called Dinoshark ( DVR'd it from SyFy) and yes, so far it is as bad as it sounds.
                    I love cheesey movies. The kind that are so bad they're fun to make fun of which makes them entertaining n their own way. Done babbling now
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                      [B]

Joins Sarai and *runz through the thread nekkid yelling 69 post!!!*
                      *joins in the nekkidness*
                      *happy dances for the Big '69*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                        Thanks for the congrats, folks!

yessika, I can't believe that you are going to go to school tomorrow despite feeling bad! Are you... a geek of sorts? lol Or will there be something particularly interesting tomorrow?
                        Well my major is Electrical Engineering (can't get much geekier than that ) and I have tons of questions for my physics II professor which my bf would probably forget to ask if I don't remind him

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        Thanks ladies. Since I missed my last two 69 posts I wanted to make this one count.

I am watching a movie called Dinoshark ( DVR'd it from SyFy) and yes, so far it is as bad as it sounds.
                        I love cheesey movies. The kind that are so bad they're fun to make fun of which makes them entertaining n their own way. Done babbling now
                        Congrats on the 69 post!!!

I was watching Dinoshark too, I'm a sucker of SyFy original movies
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Can't beat a bit of nekkidness on such a fiiiiine Sunday eve !

Congrats on the ol' 69 Bree my nekkid friend!

Right off to bedfordshire, first day on the job tomorrow so I'd better make a good impression and get a decent night's sleep!

*huggles everyone*

Comment

That's so cool, yessika!

Sometimes I think that if I didn't have to work , I'd study my whole life long. The next thing I'd add would be chemistry or physics

Comment

Good luck for the new job tomorrow Sarai! Will be thinking of you and hope it goes really well
                              *huggles*

Night everyone! *huggles*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*woodnight to woohoos that are going to bed*

wood luck Sarai! *huggles*

es! I wouldn't want to study my whole life (especially not chemistry ) but I do like my major
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X