No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeesh! Sorry to hear that hun. I bet you gave your sister a right royal talking to! *squishy huggles*

Short hair can look lovely though. If you invest in a pot of nice smelling hair wax you can bouff it up and make it look really volumised? And maybe when you can afford it, you could get extensions put in? *hugs again* Hair you don't like sucks

Comment

*hugs* Thanks Sarai.

Yeah, I'll be trying to find a way to make it look good. Bouncy would be okay. Hair extensions would be awesome.
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*Hugs Wendy* That's terrible. I hope it grows back soon. *Hugs*

Thanks Bree! I guess I will.
        Anyone want some snow ice cream?
        *Huggles woohoos*
        sigpic

Comment

*huggles all sickies in the thread through hazmat suit*

*huggles Wendy for hair* Short hair can be good!

Wishes Jumble to have a good weekend!

*huggles LJ and hope that this Birthmom works out*

*huggles Sarai while happy dancing about the job*

*falls down*
          long OT ramble

Spoiler:

Ugh...had to work yesterday(late planning but boss really needed me since nobody could work...we even send him in the kitchen to make the food while I served the customers), had to travel 2 hours today to find my dad a birthday present and had to travel somewhere else too because bro had to buy something else as cover-up of what we did today...
          and I was going out tonight with my highschool friends, but my brother(cute one if amanda wonders) was all alone tonight and asked me to go to the movie theatres first(he pays ) I couldn't say no and since he has helped me a lot lately(with all kind of stuff) I am going with him first before going with friends. This means I would come there later on and thus would go with the car instead of PB like most do...one friend texted me thinking I would still be going with PB and I explained I wasn't and said if she wanted she could hop along in the car(way home)...she said no coz other friend was also going with PB and she didn't want to let her go alone there...(I have a convertable car with only two seats so only one friend could hop along) now other friend is angry at me that I did ask my one friend and not her...and that I was willing to leave her alone to travel with PB at night.
          Ugh I meant it all okay...take a break people...
          Then another friend asked me to buy drinks for tonight(people said she and I would do it without me even saying yes; since again...I got the car) so I said okay...but I will be later so you gotta take the drinks with the PB when you're going earlier(she is going to sleep over with another friend who lives in the city but I can't do that coz of work tomorrow) ...so I helped her anyway...while I wouldn't even drink of it but they are expecting me to pay *headdesk*
          This really makes me think of going to my cousin tonight who also invited me over and ignore all this **** beforehand.

and probably this whole story won't make any sense at all.
          Last edited by starlover; 13 March 2010, 08:16 AM. Reason: spoiler since ramble was longer than expected
          sigpic

Comment

*runs in, throwing out huggles to the Woohoos who need them*

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            Is it bad that instead of looking at Joe I am looking at his bookshelf to see if I can figure out what books he has?
            Nope Totally normal as far as I'm concerned But then again I'm a librarian so...

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Dave and I went to see some jousting at the Royal Armouries today and what a treat! I don't know if any of you guys have ever had the chance to see any jousting but it really is as fun to watch as you think! I'd really recommend it, especially for kids as the ones there seemed to be loving it!
            Ohh jousting is so much fun! I've been a couple of times years ago and it's just awesome entertainment Glad you had fun!

*settles in on the couch* I am determined to have a nice relaxing weekend!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hmm. What to have for dinner...*ponders*

Comment

I'm having southern fried chicken and veggies. LOL

I had to go hug my sister who is pretty distraught over the hair incident. Bless her.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ah Joe ! Here's hoping he'll answer the question LJ, I've bought a Vancouver city guide today and have spent the afternoon drooling over the descriptions of some of the restaurants they've listed as the best so here's hoping he'll be able to lend his wisdom!

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      My hair! My hair!

OMG. I had split ends but I couldn't afford to go the hairdresser and it's my brothers wedding on Saturday. My sister is actually really good at cutting hair so she offered to do it, and I agreed because she's done it before with no problem whatsoever.

Except this time, she was busy laughing and being giggly, she didn't listen to my "don't cut it short, just trim it" thing and it's just above my shoulders... from being as long as it was. I'm devastated. And it doesn't look so good because for it to be that short, it needs to be styled.

I'm now sitting here with hot rollers in my hair and trying to pretend it will look pretty for next weekend.

*sobs*

I don't have a lot of things about me that I love. Aside from my legs... it's my HAIR! MY HAIR!
                      *hugs* again Wendy. I know bout the hair thing. BTDT
                      Yeesh! Sorry to hear that hun. I bet you gave your sister a right royal talking to! *squishy huggles*

Short hair can look lovely though. If you invest in a pot of nice smelling hair wax you can bouff it up and make it look really volumised? And maybe when you can afford it, you could get extensions put in? *hugs again* Hair you don't like sucks
                      Good ideas!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      *huggles all sickies in the thread through hazmat suit*

*huggles Wendy for hair* Short hair can be good!

Wishes Jumble to have a good weekend!

*huggles LJ and hope that this Birthmom works out*

*huggles Sarai while happy dancing about the job*

*falls down*
                      long OT ramble

Spoiler:

Ugh...had to work yesterday(late planning but boss really needed me since nobody could work...we even send him in the kitchen to make the food while I served the customers), had to travel 2 hours today to find my dad a birthday present and had to travel somewhere else too because bro had to buy something else as cover-up of what we did today...
                      and I was going out tonight with my highschool friends, but my brother(cute one if amanda wonders) was all alone tonight and asked me to go to the movie theatres first(he pays ) I couldn't say no and since he has helped me a lot lately(with all kind of stuff) I am going with him first before going with friends. This means I would come there later on and thus would go with the car instead of PB like most do...one friend texted me thinking I would still be going with PB and I explained I wasn't and said if she wanted she could hop along in the car(way home)...she said no coz other friend was also going with PB and she didn't want to let her go alone there...(I have a convertable car with only two seats so only one friend could hop along) now other friend is angry at me that I did ask my one friend and not her...and that I was willing to leave her alone to travel with PB at night.
                      Ugh I meant it all okay...take a break people...
                      Then another friend asked me to buy drinks for tonight(people said she and I would do it without me even saying yes; since again...I got the car) so I said okay...but I will be later so you gotta take the drinks with the PB when you're going earlier(she is going to sleep over with another friend who lives in the city but I can't do that coz of work tomorrow) ...so I helped her anyway...while I wouldn't even drink of it but they are expecting me to pay *headdesk*
                      This really makes me think of going to my cousin tonight who also invited me over and ignore all this **** beforehand.

and probably this whole story won't make any sense at all.
                      I think I understood it Jann and if it was me I'd go to my cousins.
                      Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      *runs in, throwing out huggles to the Woohoos who need them*

Nope Totally normal as far as I'm concerned But then again I'm a librarian so...

Ohh jousting is so much fun! I've been a couple of times years ago and it's just awesome entertainment Glad you had fun!

*settles in on the couch* I am determined to have a nice relaxing weekend!
                      I am going to the library this afternoon. I love libraries...so many books...*eyes glaze over*

We don't have jousting here but we do have something called "King Richards Fair" which has reenactments of "days of olde". This includes jousting...with dragons . The whole thing is ridiculously over priced so I refuse to go.
                      Hmm. What to have for dinner...*ponders*
                      I am having corned beef and cabbage (plus turnips, carrots, potatoes, onions and celery 'cuz just cabbage is boring).
                      Charmaine won't be here for St. Patrick's Day so we're having the dinner today. Put the whole thing in a slow cooker so easy-peasy for me.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/img_17301-1.jpg
                      LJ? Are you aware that there are programs for addictions like that? *runz*
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jann*

*hugs you all* Thank you for the hugs and sympathy. I really appreciate them. And the superb ideas.
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

LJ? Are you aware that there are programs for addictions like that? *runz*
                          Hi. My name is LJ. I'm addicted to Joe. It's been 10 minutes since I last ogled a picture of him. I don't know if it's his hair, or his hands, or his adorable smile; I just can't get enough!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello LJ. Welcome to the group!

sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Cags, Awesome hair!
                              *hugs Wendy for hers*
                              *hugs everyone else who shuld have gotten a menion had Nad not forgotten*

Hi. My name is LJ. I'm addicted to Joe. It's been 10 minutes since I last ogled a picture of him. I don't know if it's his hair, or his hands, or his adorable smile; I just can't get enough!
                              Welcome LJ! It's very brave of you to confront your situation like that!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ha ha! You know I once actually wrote an X files fanfic which went something along those lines.

*huggles Wendy* Ah when your hair is very important (and it is for a lot of us) then having it... not the way you like it is quite devestating. In the long term, it will grow back but, I am sure, for the wedding you can do something pretty with it. Shorter hair can be very pretty too.

Just running by because I have had my niece's little girl here all day today and she's exhausting. Every now and again I get all broody and a bit sad about the fact I'll never have another baby... and then I have her over and watch the way her and my Benjabubs devastate the house and then I'm not so sad I normally only have the one to deal with. An only child is a lonley child? Yeah but and only child has a far more chilled mummy, trust me! Where's the wine then.

Valerie thank you for point out my post count. I completely missed that. I think I need to make myself something awesome for my big 1969 post.

Huggles Woohoos everywhere.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X