No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, it was Es that said she recognized them, so I thought I'd start guessing

No. 1 is definitely Nad

Comment

Hehe, Joe is always so expressive!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      *jumps in on group hug* Sorry this one didn't work out LJ but fingers crossed, definitely agree with Nad, good things come
      Ickybah.
      Even *I* know that was meant to be dirty, you icky you!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

LJ do you happen to have bookmarked where on Joe's blog he put a list of recommended places to eat in Vangroovy? If not, how wood you like to go and ask him for us? Pwetty pleeeeeeze?
        *sigh* I know he posted that not long ago. I should have bookmarked. Well, I did ask:

Dear Joe,

1. Thanks for the trailer! Can't wait for new eps!
        2. How is your mom doing? I hope she's still recovering well.
        3. I remember (maybe not too long ago) that you had a list of restaurants you'd recommend for anyone visiting Vancouver. Some friends of mine are visiting your fair city (alas, I cannot go), and I was hoping you could either repost the list or post a link to the original post, since I cannot seem to find it.

Have a wonderful day, Joe!
        Maybe he'll answer.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Random thought: Do you think Joe wood come visit us for a few minutes if I asked him super-nicely? Say...for my birthday? *daydreamz*

Woohoo1: Welcome Mr. Mallozzi! You are AWESOME!
          Woohoo2: Not as Awesome as Martin. Martin is the awesomest.
          Woohoo3: What about Martin's jacket?
          Woohoo2: No jacket. Just Martin.
          Woohoo4: Nekkid Martin! Yay!
          Woohoo1: NO! No nekkid Martin! Joe is here visiting us! Say hi!
          Joe: Er...hi...?
          Woohoo1: *sigh*
          Woohoo4: So no one is nekkid??!!
          Woohoos 1-3: NO!!
          Joe: I was really just...
          Woohoo2: Joe, how is The Marting?
          Joe: I mean, it's LJ's birthday, right, so...
          Woohoo1: *bounces on couch*
          LJ: *runz into thread nekkid* It's my BIRTHDAY! WOOHOOD!
          Joe: Um...

Yeah. Sadly, if a PTB was to show up, I am pretty sure someone wood indeed use the word ''nekkid'' within seconds.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Yes, Nad is #1. #2 was supposed to be Jumble, but then #3 came running in looking for Martin's Jacket, and I thought #3 could be either Jumble or Jann, but then #4 wanted a nekkid Martin, and I knew #4 had to be Jann. So Jumble could still be #2 or #3. Perhaps Jumble's love of The Martin is so big, it takes two imaginary Woohoos to express it!
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks LJ, hopefully he'll answer

And Nad, I swear I had no idea what you were incinuating. Nope. Really. None at all.

Comment

Yes, Nad is #1. #2 was supposed to be Jumble, but then #3 came running in looking for Martin's Jacket, and I thought #3 could be either Jumble or Jann, but then #4 wanted a nekkid Martin, and I knew #4 had to be Jann. So Jumble could still be #2 or #3. Perhaps Jumble's love of The Martin is so big, it takes two imaginary Woohoos to express it!
                I have always said that.

But yes. Jumble has this jumble/Martina thing going on, so...

sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I know he posted that not long ago. I should have bookmarked. Well, I did ask:

Maybe he'll answer.
                  Thanks Cool how we all pass the buck around here. It was Sarai's idea to ask him, she suggested I do it, then I thought it wood give you an excuse to communicate with him

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Yeah. Sadly, if a PTB was to show up, I am pretty sure someone wood indeed use the word ''nekkid'' within seconds.
                  Of course someone wood! Jann wood probably tell them that it's mandatory to be nekkid on this thread

Uh............ how to confuse a WooHoo, now I don't know who I am

I have always said that.

But yes. Jumble has this jumble/Martina thing going on, so...

Comment

And we wouldn't have it any other way
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

So apparently I recognized Jumble correctly as no. 2
                      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Of course someone wood! Jann wood probably tell them that it's mandatory to be nekkid on this thread
                        *nods*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        And we wouldn't have it any other way
                        *thinks*

...true that

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Thanks LJ, hopefully he'll answer

And Nad, I swear I had no idea what you were incinuating. Nope. Really. None at all.

Sure I believe you. Yeah. UhHuh... *shakes head*

sigpic

Comment

*runz in*

I reconised Nad, Woohoo1 and thought Jumble was either 2 or 3 so turned out I was sort oif right and she's probably both.

Woohoo(d) Sarai! Congratulations on your New Job!

*happy dances*

*huggles icky Amanda* (but not too closely).

*huggles icky Bree* But again, not too closely. Farmville, just play and learn, play and learn. It all starts to make sense after you've killed a few dozen crops!

*prods Josi* No sleeping in the Woohoo house. Not on party nights. Wait? Is it a party night?

*huggles LJ* Fingers crossed ofr other birthmom.

*joins in The Hugfest* What a fab idea, Nad.

Jumble, I;ve been not getting email alerts for PMs for a while. Or wwhen I get them I get them several days later. Also, I've noticed that the art thread, sometimes, it marks it as read when i haven't yet read it. I should go report them buglets, right?
                            never mind if GW hates you... WE love you.

*huggles Nik* Glad you're feeling a bit better after your walloping and, glad hubby is home.

So... highlighted hair is very, umm, highlighted...and my niece also decided to, er, give her new GHD curling tongs an outing...

My normal hair:
                            Spoiler:

My "new" hair (until I wash it and it's straight again)
                            Spoiler:

No, I wasn't drunk; my eyes just kind of point two different ways all by themselves.

sigpic

Comment

Hmm. If it's not just me, maybe we should report it to the Mods since I'm finding it really annoying

Love the new hairstyle I'm supposed to be able to do that with mine in about ten minutes flat, but it hasn't happened yet

Joe approved LJ's post, so we'll wait and see if he answers

Comment

*Huggles LJ*
                                Congrats on the job Sarai!!! *Huggles*
                                Jumble It's not just you, don't worry. I was unsubed from the art thread, the SJ thread, and others.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X