*huggles Jumble*

You read your PM's yet??

Yes, I'm giving it some deeeeeep thought

Comment

Excellent .

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                Excellent .
                I'm just hoping I can find the time and inspiration to do it Suggestions welcome

Random comment : SEVEN of my Farmville neighbours have MARTIN as their first or surname
                Last edited by Jumble; 12 March 2010, 05:05 AM.

Comment

*wanders in sweeping up the remnants of the campfire excursion last night* *has awesome idea!* *runs off to PM...someone*

Happy belated birthday Achaja...*passes broccoli*
                  :-D:-D:-D

You know, broccoli was a word I always had trouble spelling, from the kidlet days right up until now. It's only because of this thread that I have learnt to spell the word. And so without further ado...

*clears throat* Thank you MHWS thread for the awesomeness that is broccoli. In his pig-catching ways he has taught us to be humble, to thank Stargate for bringing together PTB and their wonderful ways. Thank you for Martin and his tool of unmatched size, thank you for Dan and that body that sense of humour, thank you for Joe and the awesomeness of his snark, thank you for Brad and Coopie who started us on this incredible journey, thank you to Damian for breaking in a new era of PTB worship and thank you to RDA and AT for just being so freakin' awesome.

That is all.

:-P

WOOHOOS!!!!

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

*falls to floor crying*

*runz around*

Thanks Jumble...I'm sure it was the collective good luck willpower of you guys and my family that got me through

To respond to your comments on FB (too lazy to type it twice ) I start on Monday morning and I'll be doing all sorts of things. Technically the title is "Sales Administrator" but I'll be doing a lot of promotional merchandise sourcing, helping out in the studio, some graphic design work along with lots of other general duties like answering phones, meeting clients etc...

2010 is definitely on the up! Let's hope some of the luck rubs off on you and LJ

WooHoo! That is awesome Sarai!

CONGRATULATIONS SARAI!!!!
                  Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  So I wonder where my Rob got his sense of humour from

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  I'm just hoping I can find the time and inspiration to do it Suggestions welcome

Random comment : SEVEN of my Farmville neighbours have MARTIN as their first or surname
                  I have only just started playing Farmville and I have absolutely no clue. I have exactly 2 neighbors, one of whom sucked me into playing

So I get up this morning and my left ear is infected..again. Doc says it's probably the same one that I had last time but that it never truly went away (bacteria remained) so it just took awhile for the bacteria to multiply. Thanks doc.
                  On the bright side it has been 3 days since I have had a migraine. A new record for me as the last one was on Monday. We'll see what today brings.
                  sigpic

Comment

*wanders in taking slow shallow breaths as to not to cough out a lung*

Missed school today, but that therefore means spring break has started!! (Just ya know...a crappy way to do it) :/

Happy belated birthday achaja!!! Hope it was great!

YAY Sarai!! That's great , but will you still have time to play in here?

*limbs still crossed for LJ*

Hair topic huh? I don't normally dye my hair...I did a few months ago and found out I missed the mousy brown. And I've had long hair most of my life, a few times I've decided to cut it short.

Now, I'm gonna go back to the couch, with chia tea, and read the 5th HP book.

*wanders out, stealing Martin along the way*

*huggles Bree for ear infection*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*hugs Amanda* Sorry to hear you're feeling icky but yay for Spring Break!

And hopefully I'll still have time to be around, I'm not really sure yet but it seems like this job is a regular 9 to 5

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

WooHoo! That is awesome Sarai!

CONGRATULATIONS SARAI!!!!

I have only just started playing Farmville and I have absolutely no clue. I have exactly 2 neighbors, one of whom sucked me into playing
                        LJ sucked me into it

Friend me and Martina Pine and I'll send you some friend recs

So I get up this morning and my left ear is infected..again. Doc says it's probably the same one that I had last time but that it never truly went away (bacteria remained) so it just took awhile for the bacteria to multiply. Thanks doc.
                        On the bright side it has been 3 days since I have had a migraine. A new record for me as the last one was on Monday. We'll see what today brings.
                        *huggles for ills*

*huggles Amanda from a distance*

Comment

*flops in*
                          Boy am I glad it's the weekend That was not a fun day

CONGRATS SARAI!!!

Awesome news hun, I'm really thrilled for you

*clears throat* Thank you MHWS thread for the awesomeness that is broccoli. In his pig-catching ways he has taught us to be humble, to thank Stargate for bringing together PTB and their wonderful ways. Thank you for Martin and his tool of unmatched size, thank you for Dan and that body that sense of humour, thank you for Joe and the awesomeness of his snark, thank you for Brad and Coopie who started us on this incredible journey, thank you to Damian for breaking in a new era of PTB worship and thank you to RDA and AT for just being so freakin' awesome.

That is all.

*nods* Hear hear!

*hugs Amanda* Sorry to hear you're feeling icky but yay for Spring Break!

And hopefully I'll still have time to be around, I'm not really sure yet but it seems like this job is a regular 9 to 5
                          Sounds like you'll be around the same time as me then

*huggles Bree and Amanda for sickness*
                          *curls up in the corner and goes to sleep*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

WOOHOOS!!!!

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*falls to floor crying*

Wooohoooo!!!!!
                            *dances through the thread almost nekkid in celebration*

Congrats!! Is now a good time to remind yourself that quitting your last job was a good thing? The next chapter begins.....Sarai: To infinity and beyond!

*continues dancing because this is just the kind of good news that requires it*
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Josi and *huggles* for your manic day . I really hope things calm down a bit for you soon, every day you seem to get busier and busier!

Thanks Estrela !!! And definitely, that was one of the first things I thought! A lot of people said I was being stupid, quitting my job in a recession, but hopefully this one will turn out to be what I was looking for! *hugs*

Comment

Thanks Josi and *huggles* for your manic day . I really hope things calm down a bit for you soon, every day you seem to get busier and busier!

Thanks Estrela !!! And definitely, that was one of the first things I thought! A lot of people said I was being stupid, quitting my job in a recession, but hopefully this one will turn out to be what I was looking for! *hugs*
                                *huggles back* Thanks hun. It's felt a bit like that lately, but it's the end of term now so hopefully things will calm down a little for a while!
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X