No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good golly, what fabulous news, Woohoos!

*crosses limbs for LJ and Sarai*
    *high fives Jann for being chosen to travel the great pond* When do you leave?
    *huggles spouseless woohoos*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *happy fluffy sigh*
      That worked, thanks

Yay!

Preggers.
      Yes. With the joy of life.
      *nods*

Drat. Missed a milestone!
      Must. Watch. That vid. AGAIN!

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
      So sorry. I got so caught up in Dragoncave. Here it is:
      You have to go about two mins into the vid though.
      LJ, do you think you could get caps off of this to make the 100th ep art using pics from the epi seeing as the haven't giving us any yet?
      I'll give it a shot.
      Last edited by Luvnjoe; 10 March 2010, 09:19 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        Good golly, what fabulous news, Woohoos!

*crosses limbs for LJ and Sarai*
        *high fives Jann for being chosen to travel the great pond* When do you leave?
        *huggles spouseless woohoos*
        I leave in the beginning of August!

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
        Yes, I can play with Jack! Thanks, Jann.
        You're welcome; play nice!

One evening is fine, since hubby is coming home tomorrow I won't need him anymore. I have my own tall, dark and handsome man. Hubby is the only real one I want.
        Good to hear that...then Jack can go back to his appropriate owner...I mean...back to mommy
        sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

Hey Woohoos, interview this afternoon !!!!

*hugs everyone who needs it...especially LJ, Yessika and Amanda* Glad to hear everything went ok with your Dad's surgery Amanda

*runs out again...very nervous*

Comment

*sends calming vibes to Sarai*

You'll do fine

Comment

Thanks Jumble! I'm trying to take calming breaths, I promise !

Comment

*grabs pom pons and cheers Sarai on*
                ...Nekkid!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Must. Watch. That vid. AGAIN!
                *nods*
                Best. Joe. Quote. EVER!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Good luck Sarai I'm sure you'll do fine and blow them away with your awesomeness! (or something like that)
                  sigpic

Comment

Huh! After months of looking for work and having no luck, I've just had three calls in the space of half an hour asking for meetings next week

Seems the tide is turning for the WooHoos

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                      What jello match were you watching? Because Martin didn't win.

Yes, I can play with Jack! Thanks, Jann.

One evening is fine, since hubby is coming home tomorrow I won't need him anymore. I have my own tall, dark and handsome man. Hubby is the only real one I want.
                      That's good news Nik. Charmaine is coming home tomorrow night. Of, course she leaves again on Sunday afternoon. *sigh* Back to Minnesota for another week, then home for the weekend, then back to New Hampshire until that Friday.

Kind of makes you understand why I spend so many evenings on GW.. I have no life outside of work.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      *runs in*

Hey Woohoos, interview this afternoon !!!!

*hugs everyone who needs it...especially LJ, Yessika and Amanda* Glad to hear everything went ok with your Dad's surgery Amanda

*runs out again...very nervous*
                      Good luck Sarai!!! Sending good vibes

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Huh! After months of looking for work and having no luck, I've just had three calls in the space of half an hour asking for meetings next week

That's awesome Jumble! I think you may be right about turning tides. It's nice to see good news for Woohoo's.

Must get ready for work. Hope it's a quiet day as last evening was anything but quiet. Fun but noisy.

Have a sparkling day Woohoo's!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yay, glad to hear there could be some work coming your way Jumble .

Thanks for the good luck wishes everyone , I'm a bag of nerves but have been researching the company all morning so hopefully I won't come across too badly!

Comment

For those interested in the Sydney convention (and can't wait for more from Bekki )here is a link to the GW page. Some funny stuf and pix of Ben, Claudia, Dan, Chris and RDA

Sydney Con
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Yay good to hear that! Hopefully something good will come outta it!

I like happy woohoos!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                            For those interested in the Sydney convention (and can't wait for more from Bekki )here is a link to the GW page. Some funny stuf and pix of Ben, Claudia, Dan, Chris and RDA

Sydney Con
                            Oohhh...I should really watch that home page more often! Thanks for the link Bree
                            sigpic

Comment

Why did my post post twice? I swear I only clicked once.

EDIT: Deleted the offending doppelganger.
                              sigpic

Comment

Woohoos, I need you help! I remember there being a vid or a podcast or...something...with MW talking about how he uses inanimate objects (tables, chairs) to help him tell the story. Anyone have a link to that? Anyone? *looks at Jumble*

Thanks in advance!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X