The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hooray! I have the internet again! *dances*

Now, I have a lot of catching up to do and probably not enough time to do it...so does anyone want to give me the sparknotes version of whats been happening lately? Any fun news? Anyone ickybah or super happy or have a new job or a new bf or buying bread or preggers or anything interesting like that?

Full con report to come this evening. I have a tap class to go to in half an hour

*huggles everyone* Oh how I love thee
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      Nad, think Helen/Niko, Helen/Niko, Helen/Niko, Helen/Niko ,Helen/Niko, Helen/Niko ,Helen/Niko, Helen/Niko
      *happy fluffy sigh*
      That worked, thanks

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

Now, I have a lot of catching up to do and probably not enough time to do it...so does anyone want to give me the sparknotes version of whats been happening lately? Any fun news? Anyone ickybah or super happy or have a new job or a new bf or buying bread or preggers or anything interesting like that?

Full con report to come this evening. I have a tap class to go to in half an hour

Yay!

Preggers.
      Yes. With the joy of life.
      *nods*

Drat. Missed a milestone!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

YAY for internet, Bekki. I be a bit behind on quite a few pages, but I'm here now.
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

ooh, exciting news Nad! When is your joy of life expected to be born? And dare I ask, what form will it take? (I suspect pink elephant!...minature)

Also! It just occured to me that the Woohoodstock party is the day I go home for the holidays!!! which is excellent because it means I will be able to play while I wait for the plane, and make stuff on the plane and use all my parents' internet to play once I get home! Mwa ha ha ha!!!

*iz good to be back*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            *drags self into thread*

Dad's surgery went well. He's on some good meds.

I still feel like crap. Ick. Got some of my reading done of HP though. Have about 300 (of 1000) pages left of the 4th book...but then I crashed for 3 hours in my bed.

*drags self off to church*

*pulls out sad looking Martin pic*

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...503-0015xb.jpg
            ((((Hugs Amanda))))). Glad things went well with your dad and hope you get better real quick hun.
            Originally posted by Bekki View Post

Yay Bekki!

Biggest news is that we're all keeping everything possible crossed for LJ who has two possible prospects for baby mama's and for Sarai who has two possible jobs within her grasp. Nik and I are still without our respective spouses (both working out of town) and Jann has been chosen to go to Uni in the states.
            At the moment I am at a private wine tasting/buying meeting and I am well on my way to being completely trashed. Good times, good times,
            Did I forget anything?
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome back Bekki!!! and yay for internet. Internet is good. Very good.

*bounces*

nothing special in here
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Welcome back Bekki!!! and yay for internet. Internet is good. Very good.

*bounces*

nothing special in here
                Nothing special???? Read my post young lady! ^^^^
                sigpic

Comment

Nothing special???? Read my post young lady! ^^^^
                  Like I said...just the normal happiness

Just kidding!

*throws socks off*

*runs around nekkid*

sigpic

Comment

[B]
                    At the moment I am at a private wine tasting/buying meeting and I am well on my way to being completely trashed. Good times, good times,
                    Did I forget anything?

Aren't you supposed to spit it out?

Huggles Amanda. Glad Dad's op went ok. Feel better soon.

Oooh Bekki! I won't be staying up for the full on Cons report but I will be looking forward to it tomorrow.

I think Bree summed up recent Woohoo activity nicely there.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Aren't you supposed to spit it out?

Huggles Amanda. Glad Dad's op went ok. Feel better soon.

Oooh Bekki! I won't be staying up for the full on Cons report but I will be looking forward to it tomorrow.

I think Bree summed up recent Woohoo activity nicely there.
                      This is a special private tasting. Those are different because you drink and you don't spit. Also, you can type on your laptop and pretend you are writing notes when you are actually posting on GW
                      They serve food, serve the wine, talk about the wine and then you pretty much eat, drink, socailize and put in your orders.

Tonight we are trying Pinot Noirs:
                      Belle Pente
                      Belle Pente Murto
                      Kynsi
                      and one Cabernet: Buty Redivia.

Let me tell you all of these wines are sublime! Candy for adults! We have put in orders for all of them because there isn't a dud in the bunch, which is very rare!
                      All of them had a production of about 500 cases, very limited, so if you can manage to get some I highly recommend it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Okay, young lady! What has Aunty LJ told you about linking! Link, dang you, LIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!
                        You think she'd know by now. Kids these days
                        So sorry. I got so caught up in Dragoncave. Here it is:
                        You have to go about two mins into the vid though.
                        LJ, do you think you could get caps off of this to make the 100th ep art using pics from the epi seeing as the haven't giving us any yet?
                        sigpic

Comment

Yay good to hear that Bree! That all sounds like a good mix for an awesome evening!

*is watching Moulin Rouge now....weird movie*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                            So sorry. I got so caught up in Dragoncave. Here it is:
                            You have to go about two mins into the vid though.
                            LJ, do you think you could get caps off of this to make the 100th ep art using pics from the epi seeing as the haven't giving us any yet?
                            My nagging worked. The power of PM-ing. Thanks Valerie.

Thanks Jann, Sometimes my job can be a PIA, especially when I am tech support for the PC's but at other times it can be a blast.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Yes, that's a bit slack of her isn't it?

Been there, done that, watched Martin beat him easy

In our imaginations of course............
                              What jello match were you watching? Because Martin didn't win.

Someone mention Jell-O wrestling ...oh my oh my oh my

I wanna see

*sells tickets*

Cags for moment I thought you were knee deep in something else...but someone gutterized my innocent mind today Good luck with it...and when you're done can you do my stuff?

bye bye Trek...poor you without hubby *gives Jack away* have fun!
                              Yes, I can play with Jack! Thanks, Jann.

Thanks Jumble and sssshhhh don't tell...she only borrows him for one evening!

She should be happy I'm not giving the RL one away...he's already in dreamland...
                              One evening is fine, since hubby is coming home tomorrow I won't need him anymore. I have my own tall, dark and handsome man. Hubby is the only real one I want.
                              sigpic
                              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Night Woohoos!! *Huggles*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X