The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    Still eating cereal LJ? You do know they have other foods right? Go read Joe's blog and see the endless variety.
    Well, late night and early morning is cereal time. *arches eyebrow* and I read Joe's blog, as you very well know.
    sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I did put clothes on in the end...so no prob on school

I only got to speak with the person who selected me for going to the USA...she nicely stated that I'm the first student in 3 years that UT is allowing(the american uni) ...so...nice high pressure! but most important was to have fun lol!

*huggles all*

*falls down lazily on couch*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

I only got to speak with the person who selected me for going to the USA...she nicely stated that I'm the first student in 3 years that UT is allowing(the american uni) ...so...nice high pressure! but most important was to have fun lol!

*huggles all*

Wow, cool!
        Congrats! And NO PRESSURE!
        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Well, late night and early morning is cereal time. *arches eyebrow* and I read Joe's blog, as you very well know.
          You do Truly, I had no idea *whistles innocently*

*huggles all*

Good for you Jann Yes have fun but not too much fun. The whole point of Uni is not to have so much fun that when you're my age it's all a blur.
          Not that I wood know anything about that.

EDIT: Got sucked into playing Farmville but am totally clueless about what to do? Any tips? Anyone?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
            Wow, cool!
            Congrats! And NO PRESSURE!
            Thank you! And nope...not at all

Good for you Jann Yes have fun but not too much fun. The whole point of Uni is not to have so much fun that when you're my age it's all a blur.
            Not that I wood know anything about that.
            lol...but but but...I want fun...you should hear the subjects I chose...and it's all my mothers fault that I had to choose some serious ones too!
            sigpic

Comment

lol...but but but...I want fun...you should hear the subjects I chose...and it's all my mothers fault that I had to choose some serious ones too!
              Okay, NOW I have to see the list of your subjects O.o

Comment

Okay, NOW I have to see the list of your subjects O.o
                History of the USA(I'm in the USA ...so...I should learn the history right? and it can never be that complicated as the one of Europe or China! )
                Introduction to computers and computing It sounds fun!
                Something with accounting! and advertising/public relations design...something I already do now!

Yay!

Errrr....did I see a yellow jacket there? *attacks it and snuggled in it*
                sigpic

Comment

*snatches yellow jacket back from Jann* I'm watching you young lady

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    *snatches yellow jacket back from Jann* I'm watching you young lady
                    *pouts* and there I was having a happy moment and Jumble comes in all responsible stealing the jacket
                    sigpic

Comment

Don't want to interrupt your fight for the jacket... just throwing a question in... how long will you stay there, Jann?

Comment

Don't want to interrupt your fight for the jacket... just throwing a question in... how long will you stay there, Jann?
                        one semester studying and have to look for a 20 week internship after that there too(or at least somewhere in the USA)

Why?
                        sigpic

Comment

frakken shoplifters

Jann, you should know better than to snuggle in that particular jacket. *shakes head*

EDIT: My puny little avatar looks so sad and tiny compared to the gigantic new ones *sobs quietly in a corner*
                          sigpic

Comment

frakken shoplifters

Jann, you should know better than to snuggle in that particular jacket. *shakes head*
                            but but but...

Sheppy doesn't has a jacket

*runs out crying*
                            sigpic

Comment

EDIT: My puny little avatar looks so sad and tiny compared to the gigantic new ones *sobs quietly in a corner*
                              Oh gosh, that made me giggle out loud!
                              I scrolled up and down and I giggled...
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

but but but...

Sheppy doesn't has a jacket

*runs out crying*
                                then you will have to snuggle next to his nekkid chest...where's the bad in that?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X