X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs nekkid through thread*

Tomorrow, they will take my wisdom teeth out. I hope it doesn't hurt much
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*runz into thread, avoids tripping over body while shielding eyes from nekkidness*

Today was filled with many happy woohoo's. This is a good thing and I refuse to uncross all the things I have crossed until LJ and Sarai get what's coming to them....um.....er.....until LJ an Sarai get what they want!!!

((((Yessika)))) Make sure you get pain meds hun! I am hoping it doesn't hurt you but those teeth are a bit deep so make sure you get the meds.
      Meds will bring much calm and gentleness. Not unlike smoking the broccoli.
      sigpic

Comment

*Runz through thread nekkid*

Not sure why though...

*Continues running*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
          *runz into thread, avoids tripping over body while shielding eyes from nekkidness*

Today was filled with many happy woohoo's. This is a good thing and I refuse to uncross all the things I have crossed until LJ and Sarai get what's coming to them....um.....er.....until LJ an Sarai get what they want!!!

((((Yessika)))) Make sure you get pain meds hun! I am hoping it doesn't hurt you but those teeth are a bit deep so make sure you get the meds.
          Meds will bring much calm and gentleness. Not unlike smoking the broccoli.
          Yep, I shall take my meds and be happy
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Wow it's quiet in here...

Night everyone!! *Huggles*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
              Wow it's quiet in here...

Night everyone!! *Huggles*
              Woodnight!!

I'm going to bed too
              sigpic

Comment

*sits alone in the dark, eating cereal*
                sigpic

Comment

*runs around nekkid through thread*

*doesn't want to get dressed for school*

Should I go nekkid?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Should I go nekkid?
                    Sure! Give everyone in class a a thrill whoohoo style.

Morning WooHoo's

Sending special hugs and positive vibes to Sarai, LJ and Yessika and anyone else who needs 'em.
                    I'm off to work at the big shop today and a wine buying meeting tonight.

Have a sparkling day.

*waves to Jumble and Oma*
                    sigpic

Comment

*falls into thread*

Ugh.

Sore throat. Coughing. Ears hurt. Voice is hoarse. I hate being sick! I have a presentation today in my English class, so glad I don't have my speech today though! (The rest of my group does)

Dad has his second surgery on his other hand in a few hours. *crosses fingers*

*crosses fingers firmly for LJ*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        *falls into thread*

Ugh.

Sore throat. Coughing. Ears hurt. Voice is hoarse. I hate being sick! I have a presentation today in my English class, so glad I don't have my speech today though! (The rest of my group does)

*huggles* feel better hun and hope all goes well with your dad. Sending good thoughts.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          *runs nekkid through thread*

Tomorrow, they will take my wisdom teeth out. I hope it doesn't hurt much
                          I had those taken out when I was 14. They put me under so I really didn't feel anything (other than tugging because I woke up when they were pulling the last one out) and a few hours after having it done, I was eating Doritos. Yeah, my mom wasn't happy with that.

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Should I go nekkid?
                          Um, no. Who's going to bail you out of jail when they arrest you for indecent exposure? And you say your innocent.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          *falls into thread*

Ugh.

Poor Amanda, I hope you feel better. I will be praying for your Dad.
                          sigpic
                          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

All the best for tomorrow, yessika! You're a tough cookie, it will be alright! *hugs*

Get well soon, Amanda!
                            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

*sits by herself, eating cereal*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                *sits by herself, eating cereal*
                                Still eating cereal LJ? You do know they have other foods right? Go read Joe's blog and see the endless variety.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X