The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    I had a very long online conversation with the new Birthmom. Looks like she's ready to place if we're ready to take him on (there are some issues we need to think about). Baby Boy is 1 mo. old and adorable.

Just got a message from one of my online adoption friends saying she passed out info on to a birthmom who called them yesterday. They decided not to work with her, but knew we were open to the type of situation that she presented them with.

Um...

2.5 yrs of waiting and we suddenly have two possible placements...

EDIT: Re childhood toys: Tonka trucks, baby!
    Do you have an idea of when you will know for sure? Crosses everything possible for you as well as Sarai. When you get your baby and Sarai gets her job I am going to uncross everything and probably fall over from the cramping.
    Hold it a bit longer. If the other birthmom calls, we may have a very difficult decision on our hands.

Hot Wheels didn't work very well outside. Oh! The hours I spend playing in the dirt with my yellow and green Tonka! *happy sigh*
    When it rains it pours huh?

BTW- I was looking for tut's for this weeks challenge so I decided to start at page 1 of the S/J art thread and what did my wandering eyes see? Posts by a certain WooHoo talking about the over 1800 pix of RDA that she had (I believe she's gotten rid of many since then). Also, posts from that same person with statements about not being able to take her eyes off of someones RDA sigs etc... Jumble! I hardly new ye!
    Amazing what you can find out about a person when doing the proper research.

Another thing I noticed is that some of you had different names i.e Starlover1990 and Jumble65.
    I want to change my handle to "Wine Seller" a better play on words and is less likely to cause others to think I am a lush.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      Do you have an idea of when you will know for sure? Crosses everything possible for you as well as Sarai. When you get your baby and Sarai gets her job I am going to uncross everything and probably fall over from the cramping.

BTW- I was looking for tut's for this weeks challenge so I decided to start at page 1 of the S/J art thread and what did my wandering eyes see? Posts by a certain WooHoo talking about the over 1800 pix of RDA that she had (I believe she's gotten rid of many since then). Also, posts from that same person with statements about not being able to take her eyes off of someones RDA sigs etc... Jumble! I hardly new ye!

Another thing I noticed is that some of you had different names i.e Starlover1990 and Jumble65.
      I want to change my handle to "Wine Seller" a better play on words and is less likely to cause others to think I am a lush.
      Ahhh those were the days!
      ((((Jumble))))
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Ahhh those were the days!
        ((((Jumble))))
        It's nice to see that she's come to her senses and realized whoo is truly thunkworthy. (((Jumble)))
        sigpic

Comment

Glad she left Jack alone so I could have my way with him! Bwahahahaha! *grabs Jack and runz to bedroom*
          sigpic

Comment

*flops down on the couch dead tired*

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
            *Huggles woohoos*
            Jas, Sept? When? May I ask? (Iz because me bday is also in Sept...)

Is turning 14 gonna be bad? Or does that whole age thing only kick in around 20?
            13th.

14.... I don't think I even remember when I was that age.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *hugs* You know you should oto bed at that time...not wake up... Silly girl
            Bed? What bed? I haven't seen one in 3 days.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            ooohh at 13/14 I couldn't wait to get "older" to be 16, and drive on a scooter and drink alcohol, then 18 was the magical age...and now...nothing...just...getting older
            Plus when I'm 20 I'm for the first time in 5? 7? years in the same "age" category as my brothers...the 20s...

I'm babbling again(because I'm bored) someone shut me up

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            Jas, you are just sooooooo old. And *hugs* for having to go out in cold weather.

And I'll be 19 in June, yay!
            No more cookies for you.

I had a very long online conversation with the new Birthmom. Looks like she's ready to place if we're ready to take him on (there are some issues we need to think about). Baby Boy is 1 mo. old and adorable.

Just got a message from one of my online adoption friends saying she passed out info on to a birthmom who called them yesterday. They decided not to work with her, but knew we were open to the type of situation that she presented them with.

Um...

2.5 yrs of waiting and we suddenly have two possible placements...

EDIT: Re childhood toys: Tonka trucks, baby!
            That sounds pretty great!
            sigpic

Comment

grrrr... my T button on the keyboard isn't working very well guys so bear with me...

Josi he Mansion was the only thing we ever had that was any good!! I had the treehouse, my sister had he barge and we jus kind of got on with it, making things ou of old cereal packets and hings like that!

Yay LJ that sounds promising, hope something works out for you!

EDIT: *runs back in hyperventilaing* Jus had a phone call, a photograhphy and graphic design company want me in for an interview on Thursday !!! It's a Sales Admin position, so a lot of support work and behind the scenes but learning the way a photography business is run wood be super helpful for me ! *bites fingernails nervously*

Comment

Glad she left Jack alone so I could have my way with him! Bwahahahaha! *grabs Jack and runz to bedroom*
                Hey! Not so fast, missy
                *grabs Jack back for herself*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                grrrr... my T button on the keyboard isn't working very well guys so bear with me...

Josi he Mansion was the only thing we ever had that was any good!! I had the treehouse, my sister had he barge and we jus kind of got on with it, making things ou of old cereal packets and hings like that!
                Yep, it's the best way

EDIT: *runs back in hyperventilaing* Jus had a phone call, a photograhphy and graphic design company want me in for an interview on Thursday !!! It's a Sales Admin position, so a lot of support work and behind the scenes but learning the way a photography business is run wood be super helpful for me ! *bites fingernails nervously*
                That sounds fab! Good luck!!!
                *crosses fingers*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Only 1800 pics? I think I had about 4000 by the time I saw the light and found the true path

You have to ask a Mod, and you can only do it once so be very sure you want to keep the new name

It's nice to see that she's come to her senses and realized whoo is truly thunkworthy. (((Jumble)))
                  Exactly

It seems to be a WooHoo affliction, Nad was without her 't' button for quite a while

There you go, Sod's Law again Or like Bree said, it never rains but it pours Go for the interview and see what it's about. Definitely sounds more like a 'you' job

And I know it's only 7.45pm, but I'm off to my bed. WoodNight WooHoos

*grabs snuggling jacket and teddy bear*

Comment

Okay, I've run out of things to cross but I'll think of something. Hmmm..I have 12 cats so maybe I can train them to cross their paws....

Definitely sending tons of positive thoughts your way Sarai.

EDIT: Response to Jumble:
                    1. I may or may not change my handle because I am lazy that way.
                    2. Lord knows a woman is nothing without her T button.
                    3. Hope you're just tired and not unwell.
                    Woodnight Jumble
                    Last edited by wine_buyer; 09 March 2010, 10:53 AM. Reason: Responds to Jumble's Post
                    sigpic

Comment

*Wishes Sarai good luck, giggles over toy stories, woohoos for the 69 posts and woohoos for LJ*
                      *wonders why she's talking in third person all the time*

And yup. My T button still abandons me at times. Must be a modern day curse or something.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Mmmm curse of the t-less Woohoos. Or t-shirt less Woohoos. Depending on how you look at it

Thanks for all the good luck wishes. Need to do some serious cramming and refreshing with a few graphics programs over the next couple of days so if you don't see me around much then that's why .

Comment

Dang! 800 posts just flew right by me!
                          sigpic

Comment

Woohood!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

*happy dancez for Sarai*
                              sigpic

Comment

Good luck with the work Sarai

*crosses fingers etc. for LJ again* Hope that this time it will be all okay

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                So for Valerie at 16 she can drive a car (Although some southern states have it at 15 ) and drink at 21. I can't really remember how I was at 13/14...oh...wait...no I REALLY wanted to be 16/18 because I had a huge crush on this guy and I wanted to be older!
                                True...for you it all works differently!
                                And I never wanted to be older for a guy..hmmm....strange or not?
                                OMW!!! I had one of those!! Soooo much fun, havn't thought about those in years. Jann did you ever have a furby? (sp?) I loved that thing when it came out in 1998. Man...*remembers fond times* Oh and Lego...man...I had to steal my brothers to play with them since my parents never got them for me. (Were too messy and would get all over the place)
                                Yep it was fun! I loved the function that you could feed it and it would actually pee... I'm strange like that!
                                Never got a furby but was never interested in it because I already had enough other toys to keep me occupied!
                                As for the lego, I used the stuff from my brothers too. I only once bought myself a car(Ferrari technic race car) and that's it! All the other stuff was "borrowed" from my brothers, but that wasn't a problem because usually when I started to like something they got too old for it

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                Bed? What bed? I haven't seen one in 3 days.
                                You should consider seeing one then...

*falls down on couch too* It was soooo busy at work.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X