The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Embrace your age!!!

Seriously. Age is but a number. You only turn 14, 20, 24, 32, 44, 59, 68, 101 once! It's a celebration! I have no regrets. I shall never grow up!
    Muhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
    *runs nekkid*

*blinks*
    *looks around*

...I just want to be 6 again...
    I miss Barbie and EvilKen.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Embrace your age!!!

Seriously. Age is but a number. You only turn 14, 20, 24, 32, 44, 59, 68, 101 once! It's a celebration! I have no regrets. I shall never grow up!
      Muhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
      *runs nekkid*

*blinks*
      *looks around*

What she said........... except the Barbie/Ken thing

I'm not sure that I wood want to be young again, life is a lot simpler now

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        <snip>
        *blinks*
        *looks around*

*hugs*
        I found my barbies back yesterday! Even the little clothes my grandma made for them.."aww" moment there.
        Found out that my Ken was competing with another Ken...and they were...nekkid
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *hugs*
          I found my barbies back yesterday! Even the little clothes my grandma made for them.."aww" moment there.
          Since they belong to you, I wood expect nothing less

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Since they belong to you, I wood expect nothing less
            Such a stereotype thing to think about me!

And how correct!

*thinks about the two being real ...and in the same state of dress*

I am curious how to get that underwear of though It was stuck on the kendoll!
            sigpic

Comment

Nad. Yes, quite true!

What she said........... except the Barbie/Ken thing
              I was more a Sindy girl myself.
              Although, if I am honest, I was more a Scalextrix, Lego, and Mecchano girl, but there was Annabel and Anjelica who were my special dollys so there was still a smidgeon of girly girl in me even then.

*hugs*
              Aww.... and

Why is it that, the first thing you ever did with your dolls, was to undress them? Why is that?!
              sigpic

Comment

Such a stereotype thing to think about me!

And how correct!

*thinks about the two being real ...and in the same state of dress*

I am curious how to get that underwear of though It was stuck on the kendoll!
                Where there's a will, there's a way

Cags I didn't like any of the Barbie/Sindy type dolls, I just liked the proper babylike ones. And I'm with you on the Scalextrix, Meccano and Lego, much more fun But then, I did have two older brothers

Comment

Where there's a will, there's a way

Cags I didn't like any of the Barbie/Sindy type dolls, I just liked the proper babylike ones. And I'm with you on the Scalextrix, Meccano and Lego, much more fun But then, I did have two older brothers
                  Leggo's, Lincoln Logs,Tinker Toys, Lite-Brite and babylike dolls (like Jumble's) were my thing but I must confess I had a Barbie Townhouse, pool and car. I had many Barbies but only one Ken and I never played with him. Go figure.
                  Warning: I am uploading more of my Martin screencaps to PB and will present them here shortly.
                  Be back shortly.

BTW- Morning Woohoo's
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, Martin Thunk Alert
                    (That man is really good looking-even I am crushing )

No way am I cropping Amanda out of this shot. But the rest of you...do what you must *sob*

Had absolutely no problem cropping Robin out of that shot ^^^

ANNN...

NNND....

...CUT!!!!

My job here is done. I must go to work now *sob*

Have a sparkling day WooHoo's!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

What a lovely think to log off and go to work thinking about.

Martin, beautiful Martin!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for those Bree

I must remember to tell Martin he's turned you away from the dark side

Comment

Life has been crazy lately but just popping in with a 69th post.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Bree those Martin pics...*thunk* so*thunk* sharp *thunk*

*drools*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Aww.... and

Why is it that, the first thing you ever did with your dolls, was to undress them? Why is that?!
                            Don't know....I think I was redressing them...but they were just...nekkid there...I don't know how I thought as a six year-old(or younger/older). I do remember trading clothes with my friends.

As for other stuff, I also played with Lego(technic lego), dolls(baby born anyone? I had the first version that was on the market. So cool) , played with toy cars and playmobil(sp?). The other half of the time I was watching TV or playing outside! (no internet...the miracle)
                            oh and I also loved to draw and write stories...also I think I loved make-up/nailpolish even then because my room has never been redone since I was small and I still have nailpolish on my door.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

What a lovely think to log off and go to work thinking about.

Martin, beautiful Martin! :-)
                              He is a beautiful man isn't he?
                              Thanks for those Bree

I must remember to tell Martin he's turned you away from the dark side
                              I have not turned away from the dark side (we have cookies ) but I am capable of appreciating a beautiful man in an innocent crush sort of way. And it is innocent as I have no desire to..how do I put this politely with almost 14 year olds hanging around? I have no desire to "snuggle" in his jacket.
                              You can keep that one for yourself. I shall simply admire his rugged handsomness and dream about snuggling in Amanda's leather vest.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              Life has been crazy lately but just popping in with a 69th post. :-)
                              Congrats on your 69 post EH-T

Bree those Martin pics...*thunk* so*thunk* sharp *thunk*

*drools*

Don't know....I think I was redressing them...but they were just...nekkid there...I don't know how I thought as a six year-old(or younger/older). I do remember trading clothes with my friends.

As for other stuff, I also played with Lego(technic lego), dolls(baby born anyone? I had the first version that was on the market. So cool) , played with toy cars and playmobil(sp?). The other half of the time I was watching TV or playing outside! (no internet...the miracle)
                              oh and I also loved to draw and write stories...also I think I loved make-up/nailpolish even then because my room has never been redone since I was small and I still have nailpolish on my door.
                              Do you need an ice pack? Bucket of icewater? Anything?

Have to go back to working now. Hope the bozo's from the Housing Authority don't come in today or I'll get nothing done.
                              sigpic

Comment

I used to play Barbies with my sisters for hours. We even had a playroom that was set up as Barbie Land. We had it all. Those were the days. And yes, our dolls became nekkid on several occasions.

I now play them with my daughter, who btw, is still loving her new Barbie house. And of course, she loves to make them nekkid too, just not for the reasons I did.

Bree, MW is kind of growing on me. He is thunkable in his own cute way. The picspam definitely helps. He still isn't Jack though. *runs from Jumble*
                                sigpic
                                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Working...
                                X