Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    ish...*raises eyebrow*
    To be my mom you should at least have been 16? So...that's at least 35...

but if you say 30 ish...can I say 10ish?

As long as you all don't threat me as your kid I'm fine with the age stuff...I already have one RL mom which is more than enough!

Re bolded: That cracked me up...safe in what way...

With all that Martin snuggling I would say no... I mean the jacket is already yellow...

*runs out*
    I'm 38, so I would have been 19 to have a daughter your age. And no I would never threat you. I do that enough at home.

My friends have no idea what they have gotten themselves into, befriending Jumble. Hehe. Great I just thought of something! What if my friends give away my dirtiest secrets?
    sigpic
    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      *looks at Jumble*

*raises eyebrow*

What? You'd give me a good personal reference surely? I mean, you are going to be sharing a room with me in July *waggles eyebrows*

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
        I'm 38, so I would have been 19 to have a daughter your age. And no I would never threat you. I do that enough at home.

My friends have no idea what they have gotten themselves into, befriending Jumble. Hehe. Great I just thought of something! What if my friends give away my dirtiest secrets?
        See my edit above ^^

I've been chatting with Cissie

Comment

*feels young*

*sucks thumb, grabs her Martin teddy and sits in corner watching Elmo*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            See my edit above ^^

I've been chatting with Cissie
            Don't you dare!
            sigpic

Comment

Don't you dare!

You really shouldn't dare me

Just heard that Stirling Moss has serious spinal injuries after falling 30 feet down a lift shaft When you consider the dangers of his former occupation that just seems ironic, poor guy.

Comment

You really shouldn't dare me

Just heard that Stirling Moss has serious spinal injuries after falling 30 feet down a lift shaft When you consider the dangers of his former occupation that just seems ironic, poor guy.
                I don't know who Stirling Moss is.

Thanks for the age comment on FB. That is what people tell me. The girls that I play softball with think that I look 27. Maybe it is because I don't act my age.
                sigpic

Comment

I don't know who Stirling Moss is.
                  Used to be the top motor racing driver He's now 80 and has just undergone extensive surgery on his back following the fall

Now that's really showing my age

Thanks for the age comment on FB. That is what people tell me. The girls that I play softball with think that I look 27. Maybe it is because I don't act my age .
                  I get the same sort of comments about my age, probably for the same reason Nice, isn't it?

Comment

*sticks tongue out* You say that Granny even though my mom is almost the same age as you are
                    I do find it bad that you as my online granny don't even know how old I iz *sobs*

You're asking a woman her age! *faints*
                    it's 19 btw...but don't tell anyone, it's a BIG sekrit!
                    Yeah, I'm also old enough to be your mother...

Hey, I have no problem telling my age. 30...ish. Get that? And now I know, I am old enough to be your mom.
                    Oh I am 30...ish too. I'm a little over a month older than you... which means born the year before, which means I get to be slightly depressed about the impending one-with-a-zero-on slightly before you.

One of my old school friends on Facebook has just become a grandmother which is ridiculously scary to me. When my step son got married in 2008 I told him in no uncertain terms, that he better not pop out kids for at least a couple of years because I am NOT going to be a granny in my 30s!

Having said that, thanks to marrying a man 21 years older than me, I am a great-aunt 8 times over and, um, almost became a great-great aunt last year.

Hmmm. Well you could ask Oma, Cags, Sarai or Josiane for a personal reference if they're doubtful.

*thinks*

Uh, well maybe not
                    Yes yes, you're sane. Sort of.

Well, sane enough.

*huggles Valerie* It's not easy looking after littlies at all. Well done you for doing a good job... which I am sure you did!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                      *is sad that she wasn't able to deliver exclusive Sydney pics*

I still havent ficed my nets, so I'm at uni typing FURIOUSLY!!! I have a special con report for you when I can get my internet back but I will share some snippeties with you because I love you!

Spoilered for space:
                      Spoiler:
                      Ok...

Dan = no shirt! AMAZING! I'm sure you've all seen the pictures, but little known fact; for some reason Dan spent the whole morning of the con without a shirt on as well. Laura and I snuck out the back for some food during the photo sessions, and Dan was just sitting out the back, leisurely, with no shirt on!!!

Also, after he did his segment, he came and sat next to me to watch someone else's segment! I may have squeed

Claudia Black said that my shoes were really cute!

Gigi Edgley (Farscape actress) watched everyone else's Q & A (what a supporter!) And when she did, she sat next to me!!! We sat and chuckled together and she said that Connor Trineer looked like someone off Entourage and we had a conversation about that!

Ben Browder nearly made me swoon!

RDA is hilarious! and remembers nothing about Stargate. Someone asked about the furlings. He said "What?....What?....no really, I have no idea what you're talking about...the fur...what?" mwa ha ha

There was a vid with Martin in it yelling "and cut" very flamboyantly and throwing things in the air!

An Auzzie celebrity was there (lincoln lewis from Home and Away...if anyone knows who/what I'm talking about) apparently he's a huge fan!

Chris Judge made a million jokes about Mardi Gras (shirtless)

David Blue was completely and utterly charming!

Ok, that's all I've got for you before I make my report (hopefully tomorrow night)

IT WAS SOOOO MUCH FUN!
                      Thanks for the mini-report Bekki. Can't wait for more.

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                      *Comes into thread exhausted*
                      OT
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm not sure why I'm still awake. I just spent a good part of the day traveling, then me and my family looked after my niece and nephew for a couple hours. Correction, my parents looked after my just barely-a-month old nephew, while I looked after and kept my niece entertained. My sis was supposed to be helping me, but after about a half hour she claimed she "Was too tired" but she had gotten about 11 hour sleep the night before, while I had gotten about 7. She does this every time! And I'm stuck looking after my niece. Not that I don't love her and all, but taking care of her by myself is very tiring. And then bedtime came. Oh boy, she wouldn't go to bed, just wouldn't. She was saying she was hungry so I gave her something to eat, then after a while anything I did made her cry because she missed her mom and dad. And I was still alone, even though my sis was sitting on her bed watching tv just a few feet away. Then when she finally fell asleep after my dad finally came in and took her, my mom comes in holding my asleep nephew (As he had been for about 90% of the day) and said, "You obviously didn't do what I told you to do, otherwise she would have been asleep long ago." But I had done it. Three times! It made me feel so unappreciated. I haven't gotten much sleep the past couple of days so forgive me if I seem irrational.
                      Sorry for the rant. I just really needed to get that of my chest.

Night!
                      ((((Valerie))))

*hugs Sarai*

*hugs* I just beamed the snow away! It's almost gone now! Thank god!

Also woohoo! teacher is giving me the statement tomorrow! Means I only need the financial statement from dad and I already got all my forms ready!(deadline was 22nd of March)
                      *iz really really excited about studying in the USA*
                      Congrats Jann

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                      I missed a '69 post! Again! *Sighs* It's all that broccoli I tell you. And I'm not even eating any, it's what other people are doing I tell you!

*Huggles woohoos*
                      I missed 2 in a row. Stuff happens

Congrats WooHoo's who were nominated on the art thread.
                      Last edited by wine_buyer; 08 March 2010, 10:40 AM. Reason: typo
                      sigpic

Comment

Oooh! Ladies talking AGE! How women's day is that huh?
                        I'm 23.
                        ...Just making a statement of that.

As to on line people thinking I'm older or younger... I haven't a clue.
                        In RL a lot of people think I'm younger because I'm short and adorable
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Oooh! Ladies talking AGE! How women's day is that huh?
                          I'm 23.
                          ...Just making a statement of that.

As to on line people thinking I'm older or younger... I haven't a clue.
                          In RL a lot of people think I'm younger because I'm short and adorable
                          Well that can't be the reason they think I'm younger, I'm neither short nor adorable

Comment

Ryan and Chris have been confirmed for SE!!!! WooHoooood!!!!

IN 142 DAYS!!!!

*bounces and bounces and bounces and BOUNCES!!!!*

Comment

Oooh Yay!

No I know I'm not goin but tht is quite awesome news and I am looking forward to the cons reports from our very own Woohoos!

*does happy dance*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Oooh Yay!

No I know I'm not goin but tht is quite awesome news and I am looking forward to the cons reports from our very own Woohoos!

*does happy dance*
                                Oh me too! Can't wait to hear Sarai's version of what I did or didn't do

Comment

Working...
                                X