The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Er.... 18? 19? I've lost track But we worked it out a while ago that I could easily be her Granny

You mean I get to be Nate and Lizzie's Granny? Cool! *huggles them*

I didn't hear you yell
    No, no yelling yet. I'm keeping the vocal chords warmed up, though.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *hugs Valerie*
      It's ok to rant! Kids never react the way you have been told they wood react to situations.
      I bet you did a good job looking after your niece all by yourself
      Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
      It's always hard for children to settle at bedtime when they're not in their own house in their normal routine. I'm sure you did everything you could. Try not to worry too much, it'll get easier *huggles*
      Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      ((((Val)))) Don't worry too much about it. Little kids will do whatever little kids want... I mean.... just look at how Jumble acts.

*runs*
      Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *hugs Val* You did your best and that's important! Don't worry too much about the it. It will all be okay in the end!
      Originally posted by Treknik View Post
      *hugs to Val*
      I can so understand kids. My husband won't be home until Thursday, and I think I have finally reached my limit with my own kids. Two weeks alone with them. Grr!
      Thanks everyone. After a good night's sleep and your reassuring comments and hugs I feel much better. I actually got to sleep in today too! So that helped. And after my niece and nephew left, my mom did say I did a good job. *Huggles woohoos* You guys rock!
      sigpic

Comment

Is it bad when you feel that picking up your daughter from school interferes with your FV farming?
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

I'm old enough to be Jann's Granny, as well as most of the rest of you
          *sticks tongue out* You say that Granny even though my mom is almost the same age as you are
          I do find it bad that you as my online granny don't even know how old I iz *sobs*

No way! How old is Jann, may I ask? Maybe I could be old enough to be her granny or at least mother.
          You're asking a woman her age! *faints*
          it's 19 btw...but don't tell anyone, it's a BIG sekrit!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            No, no yelling yet. I'm keeping the vocal chords warmed up, though.
            Good *keeps fingers crossed*

Is it bad when you feel that picking up your daughter from school interferes with your FV farming?
            Yes, you bad bad mommy you! You need to time your crops better, plan your day properly

Comment

I missed a '69 post! Again! *Sighs* It's all that broccoli I tell you. And I'm not even eating any, it's what other people are doing I tell you!

*Huggles woohoos*
              sigpic

Comment

*sticks tongue out* You say that Granny even though my mom is almost the same age as you are
                I do find it bad that you as my online granny don't even know how old I iz *sobs*
                Hey I was close! You kids grow up so fast, and I do have a lot of grandchilden to keep track of

No good telling sekrits on here

Comment

Hey I was close! You kids grow up so fast, and I do have a lot of grandchilden to keep track of
                  Excuses....
                  You have less than my RL granny who has 21 grandkids So...remember

And where is online mommy btw? Is she off playing with daddy again? Maybe I should post a picture of daddy...

No good telling sekrits on here
                  *crawls back in corner*
                  You know it could be that when you see me in April I'm an old woman and just pretended to be 19...
                  sigpic

Comment

Excuses....
                    You have less than my RL granny who has 21 grandkids So...remember

And where is online mommy btw? Is she off playing with daddy again? Maybe I should post a picture of daddy...

*crawls back in corner*
                    You know it could be that when you see me in April I'm an old woman and just pretended to be 19...
                    Ah, but you woodn't dare turn up if that were the case

Actually, knowing you, you just might

Comment

On the topic of age. A lot of people here think I'm a lot older then I really am. Iz kind of strange... I mean they think I'm like 19, 20, or something like that. Not that I really mind, but it's kind of strange...

And when I say here, I don't mean just this thread, I mean all of GW.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ah, but you woodn't dare turn up if that were the case

Actually, knowing you, you just might
                        but then you woodn't know me right? Still...I would have a very good imagination then...or kids around the teen age with whom I could relate...

and this is all just getting freaky. Yuck!

I iz me and nobody else.

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                        On the topic of age. A lot of people here think I'm a lot older then I really am. Iz kind of strange... I mean they think I'm like 19, 20, or something like that. Not that I really mind, but it's kind of strange...

And when I say here, I don't mean just this thread, I mean all of GW.
                        They normally think my real age is around 5... Online it is more difficult to guess the age of someone. That is why the online world can be so dangerous from time to time.

Not saying anymore because I don't want to give you any nightmares.

Mwahahahaha

*cough*

*goes off to play with Martin Voodoo doll*
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey, I have no problem telling my age. 30...ish. Get that? And now I know, I am old enough to be your mom.

Good *keeps fingers crossed*

Yes, you bad bad mommy you! You need to time your crops better, plan your day properly
                          I do plan my day properly. I farm and GW while they are at school and other times. Jumble, you are cracking me up with befriending my friends to be your neighbors. They ask me if you are safe. I tell them how would I know, she's just some lady I met on the internet. Of course, they still accept you.
                          sigpic
                          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Hey, I have no problem telling my age. 30...ish. Get that? And now I know, I am old enough to be your mom.
                            I'm easily old enough to be your mom, not quite old enough to be your granny though

I do plan my day properly. I farm and GW while they are at school and other times. Jumble, you are cracking me up with befriending my friends to be your neighbors. They ask me if you are safe. I tell them how would I know, she's just some lady I met on the internet. Of course, they still accept you.

Hey, they asked for more neighbours. Martina and I just co-operated

Hmmm. Well you could ask Oma, Cags, Sarai or Josiane for a personal reference if they're doubtful.

*thinks*

Uh, well maybe not

Edit: And I will get those embarassing stories out of your cousin-in-law

Comment

ish...*raises eyebrow*
                              To be my mom you should at least have been 16? So...that's at least 35...

but if you say 30 ish...can I say 10ish?

As long as you all don't threat me as your kid I'm fine with the age stuff...I already have one RL mom which is more than enough!

Re bolded: That cracked me up...safe in what way...

With all that Martin snuggling I would say no... I mean the jacket is already yellow...

*runs out*
                              sigpic

Comment

*looks at Jumble*

*raises eyebrow*

Comment

Working...
                                X