No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*jumps on couch* I got a nomination! I'd like to thank Joe, who ROCKS and is such an inspiration! And I'd like to thank APA, who gives me writing deadlines, which I procrastinate by playing in Gimp. And...

*band starts playing*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Good So you'll be making losts of lovely PTB and Hippy art for it then?
      I'll try...I have it a bit busy atm, but I'll try!

Try very hard, otherwise you'll be sent out to sleep in the Hippy Barn

Oh wait! A barn full of hay + Jann and all those bunnies.............. that could = trouble
      Ooohhh Barn...sounds good

Although since I iz innocent, it will be very boring.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Another?
      We don't have that many parties... The last one was way back in january!
      with RL in the mix, yes another... Had 7 birthdays last month(which was totally crazy) and it's already dad's birthday next monday! so yup, another!

Btw I *hate* PDF files. So much fun to fill in
      sigpic

Comment

I...

*blinks*

...have no recollection of said parties.

.... which proves what goooooood parties they were

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *jumps on couch* I got a nomination! I'd like to thank Joe, who ROCKS and is such an inspiration! And I'd like to thank APA, who gives me writing deadlines, which I procrastinate by playing in Gimp. And...

*band starts playing*
        Congrats LJ

Edit: Off to bed with me, early appointment with the hairdresser's scissors tomorrow

WoodNight (((((WooHoos)))))

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          Yay! Pool Party!!!!!!

*disrobes with wild abandon and leaps into the pool*
          Ouch! You landed on me Oma! I have been partying at the pool all day. Being nekkid, I've kind of got a sunburn where the sun normally doesn't see. Or anybody else for that matter. Except for my husband, but we won't go there and he still isn't back from his work trip. Oy.
          sigpic
          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Woodnight Jumble. Have fun at the hairdressers!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

*band starts playing*
              WooHood!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              with RL in the mix, yes another... Had 7 birthdays last month(which was totally crazy) and it's already dad's birthday next monday! so yup, another!
              Ah, but no RL party is as good as a VR one!

.... which proves what goooooood parties they were

Congrats LJ

Edit: Off to bed with me, early appointment with the hairdresser's scissors tomorrow

WoodNight (((((WooHoos)))))
              Yeah!

*mutters something about samson and the loss of hair*

Woodnight!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ooh! A party!!! I'll be there! From the 2nd on word that is! Don't ask why, but I bet you can guess anyway...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  *is not surprised*

*squees at RDA Sydney pics*

Nekkid men!! I hearts it.
                  Don't slap me I only saw a nekkid Dan

Edit: Took another look........ do you mean the chubby chap who looks really strange in shorts?

*iz glad he didn't take his shirt off*

*runz*
                  *sniffles* He's not chubby!!!!! Just remember...how old is he?
                  Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                  *chases after Jumble and joins Amanda in the slapping*
                  Exactly! Who in their right mind could see beyond that?

Exactly
                  *lip quivers*

*goes and sulks*
                  Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Amanda, it's OK hun, I'm here to join your corner! Yay for RDA!!!
                  *joins Josi, Amanda, and Treknik in the corner* RDA rocks!!!

Oh drat! If my head wasn't attached to my body, I wood forget to bring it with me...

Dear WooHoos and Shippy Hippies... Parrrrtaaaay!

Mark the date! Or do what you always do and just... be here on the day.
                  Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall make artwork, probably

Why not?

Edit: Isn't that the one he was singing on one of the podcommentaries? It definitely got mentioned.
                  I think it is...

*jumps in the pool*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*fangurls Sandra Bullock* What an awesome lady!
                    sigpic

Comment

*is sad that she wasn't able to deliver exclusive Sydney pics*

I still havent ficed my nets, so I'm at uni typing FURIOUSLY!!! I have a special con report for you when I can get my internet back but I will share some snippeties with you because I love you!

Ok...

Dan = no shirt! AMAZING! I'm sure you've all seen the pictures, but little known fact; for some reason Dan spent the whole morning of the con without a shirt on as well. Laura and I snuck out the back for some food during the photo sessions, and Dan was just sitting out the back, leisurely, with no shirt on!!!

Also, after he did his segment, he came and sat next to me to watch someone else's segment! I may have squeed

Claudia Black said that my shoes were really cute!

Gigi Edgley (Farscape actress) watched everyone else's Q & A (what a supporter!) And when she did, she sat next to me!!! We sat and chuckled together and she said that Connor Trineer looked like someone off Entourage and we had a conversation about that!

Ben Browder nearly made me swoon!

RDA is hilarious! and remembers nothing about Stargate. Someone asked about the furlings. He said "What?....What?....no really, I have no idea what you're talking about...the fur...what?" mwa ha ha

There was a vid with Martin in it yelling "and cut" very flamboyantly and throwing things in the air!

An Auzzie celebrity was there (lincoln lewis from Home and Away...if anyone knows who/what I'm talking about) apparently he's a huge fan!

Chris Judge made a million jokes about Mardi Gras (shirtless)

David Blue was completely and utterly charming!

Ok, that's all I've got for you before I make my report (hopefully tomorrow night)

IT WAS SOOOO MUCH FUN!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yay for the report Bekki!! *waits for more*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

OMG I had no idea Lincoln Lewis was a fan.
                          Wish I had of been there. Sounds like you had a great time Bekki

Comment

*Comes into thread exhausted*
                            OT
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm not sure why I'm still awake. I just spent a good part of the day traveling, then me and my family looked after my niece and nephew for a couple hours. Correction, my parents looked after my just barely-a-month old nephew, while I looked after and kept my niece entertained. My sis was supposed to be helping me, but after about a half hour she claimed she "Was too tired" but she had gotten about 11 hour sleep the night before, while I had gotten about 7. She does this every time! And I'm stuck looking after my niece. Not that I don't love her and all, but taking care of her by myself is very tiring. And then bedtime came. Oh boy, she wouldn't go to bed, just wouldn't. She was saying she was hungry so I gave her something to eat, then after a while anything I did made her cry because she missed her mom and dad. And I was still alone, even though my sis was sitting on her bed watching tv just a few feet away. Then when she finally fell asleep after my dad finally came in and took her, my mom comes in holding my asleep nephew (As he had been for about 90% of the day) and said, "You obviously didn't do what I told you to do, otherwise she would have been asleep long ago." But I had done it. Three times! It made me feel so unappreciated. I haven't gotten much sleep the past couple of days so forgive me if I seem irrational.
                            Sorry for the rant. I just really needed to get that of my chest.

Night!
                            sigpic

Comment

Sounds awesome, Bekki!

*hugs Valerie*
                              It's ok to rant! Kids never react the way you have been told they wood react to situations.
                              I bet you did a good job looking after your niece all by yourself
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

What??? Wait, is that really Oma running nekkid on the WoodHoodStock thread??????? *faints*

We must mark this day *nods*

Yep, I'm planning to eventually turn the whole farm into a Hippy Commune

Only if you promise not to sneak into my room and steal a snuggle in my yellow jacket

Well, it was a pool party and I didn't have my swimsuit to hand......what's a woohoo to do?

*huggles Bekki* I'm so glad you're having such a fantastic time Can't wait for a full report!!

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                                *Comes into thread exhausted*
                                OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm not sure why I'm still awake. I just spent a good part of the day traveling, then me and my family looked after my niece and nephew for a couple hours. Correction, my parents looked after my just barely-a-month old nephew, while I looked after and kept my niece entertained. My sis was supposed to be helping me, but after about a half hour she claimed she "Was too tired" but she had gotten about 11 hour sleep the night before, while I had gotten about 7. She does this every time! And I'm stuck looking after my niece. Not that I don't love her and all, but taking care of her by myself is very tiring. And then bedtime came. Oh boy, she wouldn't go to bed, just wouldn't. She was saying she was hungry so I gave her something to eat, then after a while anything I did made her cry because she missed her mom and dad. And I was still alone, even though my sis was sitting on her bed watching tv just a few feet away. Then when she finally fell asleep after my dad finally came in and took her, my mom comes in holding my asleep nephew (As he had been for about 90% of the day) and said, "You obviously didn't do what I told you to do, otherwise she would have been asleep long ago." But I had done it. Three times! It made me feel so unappreciated. I haven't gotten much sleep the past couple of days so forgive me if I seem irrational.
                                Sorry for the rant. I just really needed to get that of my chest.

Night!
                                It's always hard for children to settle at bedtime when they're not in their own house in their normal routine. I'm sure you did everything you could. Try not to worry too much, it'll get easier *huggles*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X