The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    There's a good chance I'll be babbling about this in five weeks time.

SQUEEEEE!

I doubt we could say anything that would meet the same jealousy of someone else meeting Dan Shea!!!
    Oh, I can think of something

Comment

Go Jann. Go Jann. Go Jann. Go Jann.

*dances*

and then

Poor USA!
      Is Jann that bad? Or is she so much fun we won't be able to handle her here in the good ol' USA.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Right, let's see...

Bekki, have an AWESOME time at the con! Very jealous (though not as jealous as Sarai presumably is ) - can't wait to hear all about it and see the photos!

Cags, massive squishy huggles to you and all your family, and I hope today has gone OK for you all.

Sarai, hope the interview went well!

Jann, wow congrats! That's awesome news, I'm so pleased for you! I know how much you wanted to go

Amanda, glad the speech went well

Is that everyone? *squishy huggles everyone else just in case*
      Okay, I am going to be lazy and just say "what she said". Please don't hurt me.

I have been busy with my daughter all day. We went and bought her a Barbie House, then of course mommy had to build it since daddy is away, but the look on her face was priceless. She loves it so much.
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

CONGRATS JANN!!!!
        Good luck to all those who need it, and *Hugs* to everyone!
        *Eats some broccoli*
        *Flops on couch*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
          I have been busy with my daughter all day. We went and bought her a Barbie House, then of course mommy had to build it since daddy is away, but the look on her face was priceless. She loves it so much.
          *gasps* Barbie House!
          I had two at a point and I loved them as well. one Barbie lived there with my 90210 Dylan doll (Ken was the evil creepy guy from next door) and they had a horse and a car and a dog with three legs and a pool and a working streetlight... And and... And everything was pink!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *gasps* Barbie House!
            I had two at a point and I loved them as well. one Barbie lived there with my 90210 Dylan doll (Ken was the evil creepy guy from next door) and they had a horse and a car and a dog with three legs and a pool and a working streetlight... And and... And everything was pink!
            Ah, now I'm beginning to understand ....................

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Oh, I can think of something

*Doesn't get it*

Thinks again about Bekki meeting...possibly hugging () Dan Shea *cries*

Comment

*gasps* Barbie House!
                Here's the barbie house. She hasn't stopped playing with it yet. Now her brother is playing with her.
                Attached Files
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Ah, now I'm beginning to understand ....................
                  Really? What?
                  Explain me, jumble Freud!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  *Doesn't get it*

*hugs*

Here's the barbie house. She hasn't stopped playing with it yet. Now her brother is playing with her.
                  Oh wow! That is so much more classy than mine was...
                  Good job.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Really? What?
                    Explain me, jumble Freud!

*hugs*

Oh wow! That is so much more classy than mine was...
                    Good job.
                    The bathroom makes me laugh. Try putting Barbie in the tub. Her legs are sticking straight up.
                    sigpic

Comment

The bathroom makes me laugh. Try putting Barbie in the tub. Her legs are sticking straight up.
                      Haha!
                      Maybe Barbie only likes to soak and wash between the toes and keep the rest dirty?

sigpic

Comment

*Doesn't get it*

Got a text from her a while ago, and according to that the Q&A with Dan is in about half an hour from now...

*passes tissues to Sarai*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Is Jann that bad? Or is she so much fun we won't be able to handle her here in the good ol' USA.
                          I'm very sweet and innocent, but Wendy doesn't see that!

Awww! So cute!
                          sigpic

Comment

Point of information, just in case anyone has missed it... no matter what she tries to tell you, Jann is in no way sweet and innocent.

sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*trips into thread*
                              Still at work, wine tasting tonight...don't expect proper grammar or spelling.

Yay, glad it went well Amanda !
                              Amanda: What she said ^^^
                              Amanda, I'm glad the speech went well.

Okay, so I squeed on LJ, FB... Twitter. BUT OMG YOU GUYS. I got tickets to the Dancing On Ice 2010 tour for the Nottingham Arena on April 28th!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

*bounces*

This had been a plan to get tickets, but up until a couple of hours it was just talk! NOW IT'S REAL. NOW I GET TO GO.
                              April 28 is my birthday and all I get to go to is work . *iz not jealous*

Okay, I am going to be lazy and just say "what she said". Please don't hurt me.

Barbie house! I remember my first Barbie house! If it was possible to be in love with something plastic and pink then I do believe that was my very first romance.

*gasps* Barbie House!
                              Oh yes! Pink! Everything had to be pink with Barbie, except for her pool which had a aqua marine lining and psychedelic flowers (it was the early 70's when I had mine )

*Doesn't get it*

It's okay Sarai. Someday you will have your wicked way turn with him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Point of information, just in case anyone has missed it... no matter what she tries to tell you, Jann is in no way sweet and innocent.

What she said.

Trek, don't believe a word of it.
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X