No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If RL isn't an excuse, I'm screwed. Because, dude, you're not gonna believe the weeks I've had.

*cries*

Has anyone ever been so burnt out that they just don't want to do housework either? That's bad for me, because I like it clean.
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      If RL isn't an excuse, I'm screwed. Because, dude, you're not gonna believe the weeks I've had.

*cries*

Has anyone ever been so burnt out that they just don't want to do housework either? That's bad for me, because I like it clean.
      Hmm. Well I'm pretty sure the WooHoodStock Administration office will make allowances for special cases

With me, the housework is the first thing to go since it's my least favourite activity

*hugs for bad weeks* Anything you want to vent about?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Hmm. Well I'm pretty sure the WooHoodStock Administration office will make allowances for special cases

With me, the housework is the first thing to go since it's my least favourite activity

*hugs for bad weeks* Anything you want to vent about?
        YAY for admin!

I like things clean. Haha. I'm supposed to go out for a long walk to a post box now because my sister wouldn't just drop my letter off (for this solicitor) on her way.

Vent? Well, not exactly vent. But I will explain a bit that I can. My managers father died and she spent four weeks off. In that time, I had to replace her. Doing a job that I'm not trained on, doing her hours. I was meant to be off work for the past two weeks and I haven't been. No holiday for me. Then things exploded at home, too. And I was so tightly wound up that nothing helped and I just didn't do anything fun at all. But my sister is okay now and things aren't so crazy since my manager came back yesterday, so I'm finally off work.
        It probably doesn't make sense, but I don't want to go into too much detail :/

*hugs*

How have you been? How have you all been?
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*gives Jann a very stern look and grabs back the jacket*

minemineminemineminemineMINE!!!!!!!
          *sticks tongue out*

I waz first! *hands back jacket but keeps martin*

*cries*

*huuuuuuuugs hon*
          As for housework...no prob...sometimes a little bit of slacking is allowed!
          sigpic

Comment

YAY for admin!

I like things clean. Haha. I'm supposed to go out for a long walk to a post box now because my sister wouldn't just drop my letter off (for this solicitor) on her way.

Vent? Well, not exactly vent. But I will explain a bit that I can. My managers father died and she spent four weeks off. In that time, I had to replace her. Doing a job that I'm not trained on, doing her hours. I was meant to be off work for the past two weeks and I haven't been. No holiday for me. Then things exploded at home, too. And I was so tightly wound up that nothing helped and I just didn't do anything fun at all. But my sister is okay now and things aren't so crazy since my manager came back yesterday, so I'm finally off work.
            It probably doesn't make sense, but I don't want to go into too much detail :/

*hugs*

How have you been? How have you all been?
            It's a bit weird that we're having conversations in two places at once

Glad to hear your manager is back and you've got some time off now. I'm sure she appreciates you for holding things together for her.

Ah, families The source of so much pleasure and so much pain But what wood we do without them?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *sticks tongue out*

I waz first! *hands back jacket but keeps martin*

*huuuuuuuugs hon*
            As for housework...no prob...sometimes a little bit of slacking is allowed!
            *holds Shep prisoner whilst an exchange is negotiated*

Comment

*grumbles*

*looks at Martin ......*

*looks at Shep*

Alright, you can have him back...but gimme my Shep back too!*pouts*

Stealing shep...that's playing dirty
              sigpic

Comment

It's a bit weird that we're having conversations in two places at once

Glad to hear your manager is back and you've got some time off now. I'm sure she appreciates you for holding things together for her.

Ah, families The source of so much pleasure and so much pain But what wood we do without them?

We are! Hahaha. It's awesome.

She does. She thanked me, which was nice. Most managers where I work tend to not blink twice at you, but she's a wonderful person. She's not coping so well with it all, but she will get there.

Some epic fail just happened to me. I like sound on in the background whilst cleaning. So, after I got back from my errand I went to put a DVD on. I got distracted by picking stuff up and then was like "why isn't the dvd loading?" Then I realised... it was in my hand still.

*headdesk*
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Wood morning Woohoos
                  sigpic

Comment

Wendy! And glad to hear things are calming down a little for you

Wood Morning LJ, how you doing today?

Comment

*joins the group hug with all the other Woohoos*

About housework, I'm burnt out too. My husband was supposed to be gone to Arizona for a week for work, now it has been extended for another week. I am just too tired with taking care of two high strung kids to even get to the housework. Wait, maybe I should be cleaning now while the kids are at school instead of being on the internet. No way, this is more fun.
                      sigpic
                      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

House work? What's that?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          *grumbles*

*looks at Martin ......*

*looks at Shep*

Alright, you can have him back...but gimme my Shep back too!*pouts*

Stealing shep...that's playing dirty
                          *tosses Shep back to Jann* Sorry I couldn't get him back to you earlier. We were.........er........ busy...... talking about Atlantis

We are! Hahaha. It's awesome.

She does. She thanked me, which was nice. Most managers where I work tend to not blink twice at you, but she's a wonderful person. She's not coping so well with it all, but she will get there.
                          Good to hear that she appreciates what you did for her. Makes you feel better about it, huh?

Some epic fail just happened to me. I like sound on in the background whilst cleaning. So, after I got back from my errand I went to put a DVD on. I got distracted by picking stuff up and then was like "why isn't the dvd loading?" Then I realised... it was in my hand still.

*headdesk*
                          Of course, that's never happened to me *whistles innocently*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          House work? What's that?
                          Ah, a woman after my own heart It's like this 'ironing' thing that I've heard people talk about. What's that about?

Comment

It's just one of those weeks isn't it? *huggles woohoos*

Eep! I have a speech tomorrow...I hate speeches...Ick...someone wanna do it for me?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              It's just one of those weeks isn't it? *huggles woohoos*

Eep! I have a speech tomorrow...I hate speeches...Ick...someone wanna do it for me?
                              I don't do speeches. I have a problem talking to a group of more than a few people. How's your dad btw?
                              sigpic
                              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*tosses Shep back to Jann* Sorry I couldn't get him back to you earlier. We were.........er........ busy...... talking about Atlantis

Good to hear that she appreciates what you did for her. Makes you feel better about it, huh?

Of course, that's never happened to me *whistles innocently*

Ah, a woman after my own heart It's like this 'ironing' thing that I've heard people talk about. What's that about?
                                It's what my hubby does to his shirts and work pants... LOL!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X