No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((((((Bree)))))) Awww... I don't know what to say. *gives extra special huggles*

(((((LJ)))) That's just so wrong about the birth mom. Gr. And of course your girl is allowed! Everyone have their clothes on though?

*rubs poking from Sarai.* Tomorrow I shall try to do it...if not Friday...at the latest...

*wanders off to find food at almost 10 at night*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Hugs to Bree for the death of your friend, your Dad having cancer and Charmaine being gone.

I was just discussing with friends today about appreciating what you have because you never know when it will be taken. My friend had her husband's funeral today and there was nothing anyone could say to her to make it better. Having that physical touch, a hug, really helped though. I can understand how much you need Charmaine with you right now and I hope that the virtual hugs here will help. I will be praying for you, your friend and your family.
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*Huggles Bree*
        *Huggles LJ*
        Welcome Lizzie! You're always welcome here. *Hugs*
        *Huggles all Woohoos*
        sigpic

Comment

((((Bree)))) You, your family, you friend and her family are in my thoughts and prayers

Comment

*huggles woohoos that really need huggles*

*huggles rest of woohoos*

I should be studying right now but I rather hang out on GW

sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Night Woohoos!
              *Waves bye*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                Night Woohoos!
                *Waves bye*
                *waves back* Woodnight!!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Ah, Bree, I'm sorry. I know all too well how you feel.
                  sigpic

Comment

*falls into thread*

3 am...but Live Journal comm duties are done...thank heavens...

...tomorrow....sj artwork nomination thingers...ugh.

*falls asleep on couch*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                      I ended up having a bad day but not in the way I expected so I didn't get much of anything done today.

Firstly, I got a text this morning that a friend was found dead in his warehouse. Only 52 years old, got married a little bit before I did and died of a heart attack while loading his truck. So sad that that he died so young and so sad that he died alone. I don't know what to say to his wife. There aren't any words that seem sufficient. The owners daughter (who is my boss) and is also a friend of his said well take of the computer stuff tomorrow

Secondly, my dad has cancer. My mom died of cancer two years ago, my brother lost half of his tongue and part of his face to cancer only 3 months after my mom died. Now my dad. Cancer is the monster that lives in my families closet. We just never know when it's going to jump out and get one of us.
                      I feel numb. Charmaine is in New Hampshire and I feel very alone.
                      Nothing left to do but reach out to Woohoo's and maybe work on my nominations to keep my head busy.

*hugs Woohoo's*
                      (((((Bree))))) That's terrible

*hugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

*throws blanket over Amanda*
                        sigpic

Comment

*hugs Bree* That's all horrible!

*hits amanda* go to bed ... he he

Overslept, late trains, no breakfast is cranky Jann...
                          sigpic

Comment

((((Bree))))
                            I'm sorry to hear that
                            We're here for you.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs Bree* There's nothing anyone can say to her, except just to let her know you are there for her.

Same goes for you, we're here to give you hugs and offer support any time you need us.

I'm starting to think this thread needs a health warning - Beware the WooHoo Curse

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                *hugs Bree* There's nothing anyone can say to her, except just to let her know you are there for her.

Same goes for you, we're here to give you hugs and offer support any time you need us.

I'm starting to think this thread needs a health warning - Beware the WooHoo Curse
                                Gosh yes.
                                Although I don't see i as a curse. I see it as life testing our strength in the most awful ways. Somehow, we have a very strong group of people gathered around this thread and somehow those always get hit the hardest...
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X