*Walks into thread fashionably late*
    Afternoon Woohoos.

*Huggles Bekki for homesickness*
    *Huggles future Auntie Josi*
    *Huggles all Woohoos*
    *Runz out*
    sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bekki* Don't worry it's normal to feel like that and when you're really settled there everything will be alright and you'll love it! But for now *hugs*.
      sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*

Just stopping by to send squishy huggles to poorly Jumble and homesick Bekki. Aww... Massive super squishy huggles for you both.

I have just done a mammoth read through of the art thread to do my nominations. That was Not easy. On the other hand, seeing all that wonderful art really put a smile on my face... as has the lovely picspam here (thanks LJ!)

I don't have much else to say so I'm just going to slink off quietly again.

*huggles rest of woohoos on the way out*
        sigpic

Comment

*wakes up and rolls off couch onto the floor* Ouch. Sorry ladies! I fell asleep on the couch! (Literally!) *yaaaaaaaawn*
          sigpic

Comment

*wanders into thread*

*squishy huggles Jumble* Hope you feel better soon
            *huggles Bekki for homesickness*
            *huggles other WooHoos*

*Jumps on the couch*

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              *wakes up and rolls off couch onto the floor* Ouch. Sorry ladies! I fell asleep on the couch! (Literally!) *yaaaaaaaawn*
              *iz jealous*

Wait. You're not catching what Jumble has are you?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                *iz jealous*

Wait. You're not catching what Jumble has are you?
                I don't know. All I know is I needed a nap after another dr visit today. Lizzie still isn't moving, so she played quietly on the floor next to me while I snoozed.
                sigpic

Comment

*huggles Nad to make her get inspired*

(((Jumble))) Hope you get well soon *huggles*

(((Bekki))) I know how you feel *huggles* I moved really far away a few years back and it was tough at the beginning but then it gets better *squishy huggles*

*huggles Cags for busy working on the artwork awards*

I'm loving the picspam LJ!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

One more dash of spam...

sigpic

Comment

And...(in spoilers for Jumble's sanity)

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

And...(in spoilers for Jumble's sanity)

Spoiler:
                        http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/JM/Stargate_sg-1_peterdeluise.jpg
                        I came in here depressed, I am still crying, but that pic helped a lot. When did PDL get so buff?

lj, do you have a file folder full of nice looking chests or what? You post some of the hottest bods I have seen. Btw, who is the pic of in your sig?

Depression and Crying -
                        Spoiler:
                        My friend's husband passed away from a snowmobile accident. He was only 38 yrs. old. I can't even imagine what she is going through losing her husband. Mine is in Arizona for the next two weeks for work and I just want to give him a huge hug right now.
                        sigpic
                        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*Huggles Nik for sadness and crying* It will get better... maybe.
                          *Huggles all woohoos*
                          *Sneaks out*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                            I came in here depressed, I am still crying, but that pic helped a lot. When did PDL get so buff?

lj, do you have a file folder full of nice looking chests or what? You post some of the hottest bods I have seen. Btw, who is the pic of in your sig?

Depression and Crying -
                            Spoiler:
                            My friend's husband passed away from a snowmobile accident. He was only 38 yrs. old. I can't even imagine what she is going through losing her husband. Mine is in Arizona for the next two weeks for work and I just want to give him a huge hug right now.
                            Sorry for the sadness.

It is not a great secret that...well...Luvnjack is the name, thunking is my game. *happy sigh* The guy in my sig is none other than David Borianez, of Bones fame.

sigpic

Comment

How come I didn't guess that???? I should have known.
                              Well LJ, you've done the impossible; made a Bones actor unrecognizable to me...
                              *Iz amazed*
                              sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the sadness.

It is not a great secret that...well...Luvnjack is the name, thunking is my game. *happy sigh* The guy in my sig is none other than David Borianez, of Bones fame.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...aaaborenz1.jpg
                                WOW! I don't watch Bones, but maybe I should.
                                sigpic
                                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Working...
                                X