• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Satin Shirt

*dies*

Comment

*hugs all kinds of WooHoos for all kinds of reasons*

I have nothin'. I could sing something, or create something else, but I got nothin'.
      Noooooothing.
      *pulls Coopie's finger and pokes Martin to get a reaction*
      *sighs*
      *goes back to watching the CSI threesome and waits for Mac to show up and save her from passing out from lack of inspiration*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey WooHoos. I'm still sick, been in bed nearly all day. By myself. All alone Staring at the wall...........

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Hey WooHoos. I'm still sick, been in bed nearly all day. By myself. All alone Staring at the wall...........
          *hugs*
          Yuck
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Sorry you're sick Jumble! I'm just uh....taking care of the thread...

There's really...nothing to see here...*cough*

*runz away*
            sigpic

Comment

....... feeling really sorry for myself..............

You go ahead LJ

Comment

Ok, then...

Oh, I can't resist...

sigpic

Comment

Aw, the overtheshoulderslowblinkthing!

*crawls back to bed*

Comment

*huggles Jumble* Hope you feel better soon hon!

*runs out again*
                    sigpic

Comment

I have no friends here and I wanna go home I just woke up from yucky nightmares about my family dying and woke up here...not at home, and it made me even sadder. Aw, and now I'm crying. This sucks

/tantrum

*sigh* Guess I better make the treck to uni......
                      sigpic

Comment

*squishy hugs Jumble* Hope you start feeling better soon hun

EDIT: Bekki...
                        First of all *hugs* for feeling like that. It's not surprising since you've moved a long way from home that you are starting to miss your family. I don't mean to belittle your pain in any way, but I've gotta say I felt exactly the same way and it does get a lot easier! It's terrifying to strike out on your own and assert your independence doesn't matter how old you are. I have a friend who decided at the age of 24 to go to Uni and although he's since said it's the best thing he ever did, he was terrified to leave where he used to live as he had been there his whole life.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it does get easier, even if it doesn't feel like it right now

*extra hugs*

Comment

*squishy hugs Bekki* It will be okay. It is perfectly natural to be home sick. Hang in there!
                          sigpic

Comment

*squishy hugs Jumble* Hope you feel better soon, take care of yourself and watch lots of Martin

*squishy hugs Bekki* And seconding what Sarai and LJ said, it's perfectly normal to feel homesick. Hang on in there hun, it will get better!
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              I have no friends here and I wanna go home I just woke up from yucky nightmares about my family dying and woke up here...not at home, and it made me even sadder. Aw, and now I'm crying. This sucks

/tantrum

*sigh* Guess I better make the treck to uni......
                              *jumps in on the pile of hugging WooHoos*

sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles all the Woohoos because it's been so long since I've done that.*

Jumble I hope you feel better soon.
                                Congrats to Future Auntie Josi
                                Hang in there Bekki! We might be more worried for you if you didn't miss home and family. And you're really not alone are you? You have your family here to lean on when you need us. (((Bekki)))
                                LJ loving the picspam. More Martin please. (For Jumble's sake you know. )

*forgets what else she wanted to say*
                                *considers running nekkid but thinks today isn't the day for it afterall*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X