The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
    Thanks, Teal'c_PI, but I either take Aleve (which works for the pain when I need it) or rush to bed and fall asleep as quickly as I can. I only get them every few months, so they are a lot better now. I don't know what sets them off, but I can tell you that the Target symbol made me have one.
    Wow, that's kinda strange. Must've had something to do with the colors...maybe you're sensitive to certain combos or something.
    sigpic
    ~the guitarists~

Comment

Guys, being the thread starter, I really need to make a request.
      Please stop discriminating against the Nekkid? They need full-body-hold-on-tight hugs too. *nods*
      Being nekkid all the time isn't just a way of life, it's what nekkid people were born to do. It's not icky, it's natural. The Nekkid Ones smoke broccoli just like you do. *nods*

Thank you,
      The WooHoodStock Administration Office.

*hugs WooHoos*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey, the only nekkid ones I huggle are the kids when they come out of the bath, and they're usually wrapped up in a towel to avoid chilly shivvers......

*gets idea*

*wraps Nad in fluffly towel and gives her squishy huggles*

*flicks her butt with the towel as she dances off*

Edit: Ummm......except for the obvious.......
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          Hey, the only nekkid ones I huggle are the kids when they come out of the bath, and they're usually wrapped up in a towel to avoid chilly shivvers......

*gets idea*

*wraps Nad in fluffly towel and gives her squishy huggles*

*flicks her butt with the towel as she dances off*

Edit: Ummm......except for the obvious.......

Fine. That'll work.

And if I wasn't the adorably cute one here, I'd make a comment about 'special hugs', but I am, so...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Please stop discriminating against the Nekkid? They need full-body-hold-on-tight hugs too. *nods*
            Being nekkid all the time isn't just a way of life, it's what nekkid people were born to do. It's not icky, it's natural. The Nekkid Ones smoke broccoli just like you do. *nods*

Thank you,

*hugs WooHoos*
            *Huggles Nad* Thanks for that.
            *Huggles all woohoos, even the nekkid ones*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
              *Huggles Nad* Thanks for that.
              *Huggles all woohoos, even the nekkid ones*
              Aww! There's love, there's LOVE!
              *hugs*

*blinks*
              So... all this talk of Nekkid Hugging...
              Would it be a dealbreaker for the PTB if they were lurking?
              ...Or is there something else that already scared them off?

Or... someone?

EDIT: Who stole my S/J Mojo? I really need it back! Thank you.

sigpic

Comment

*hugs*

*blinks*

Or... someone?

You pose a very interesting question Nad. What would happen if they were lurking right now?

And I have no idea where your mojo went. Probably the same place as mine...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                  I HATE toilet training with a passion. You'd think I'd have it sussed by now, but Katie and Naomi were the worst of the lot!

But there are things that help. Star Charts such as this one (although Benjabubs would probably prefer it not being Dora ), and chocolate or jelly babies cos bribery always works - although from experience, something you don't like to eat is probably a better idea for your waistline ....

Thanks Oma.
                  We have a star chart (well, smiley face chart since he picked smiley face stickers), and a list of rewards and he gets a penguin bar if he does something on the loo itself. Sadly, since Tuesday he's done exactly two wees on the toilet and the rest (wee, poo, the lot) have been in his pants. I can't help feeling the two he did were just pot luck rather than deliberate. I'm not bothered by washing soiled clothes- we used washable nappies for the first two years - but there's a big difference between a washable nappy and pants... for starters washable nappies don't let wee run down the leg and puddle on the floor. So glad we've got laminate floors, leather sofas etc.

He'd probably love Dora actually; my little man has no sense of gender.
                  I'm not sure whether I will persevere or just leave it a month or so and see how we go. My gut is telling me he's not really ready so I'm leaning to NOT stressing us both out anymore over it.

But very bad for Aliens. (According to David Duchovny anyway )
                  Heh heh, yes, although it's not a main ingredient in dandruff shampoo in the UK so no point getting ideas.

Really? I didn't know that I know it's high in folic acid which is good for fetal brain development in the first few weeks.....
                  Yes. Men need zinc and selenium and a few other things to make healthy sperm. A handy tip if you're thinking of having any more little ones...

Don't ask me; I haven't got it.

As for nekkidness? You know I was skinny dipping in my pool this summer gone?

*runz nekkid to show Nad some solidarity*
                  sigpic

Comment

'69 post!

That's all I got.
                    *Huggles woohoos*
                    *Huggles Bones mojo*
                    *Calls out for Nad's mojo* Oh mojo? Where are youuuuuuuu??
                    sigpic

Comment

This might just be the only thread here in which poo, pee and sperm are words that do not seem too much out of place...
                      I'm not sure if we should be proud of it, but my Dutch sense of live and let live kind freedom says yes.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      As for nekkidness? You know I was skinny dipping in my pool this summer gone?

*runz nekkid to show Nad some solidarity*
                      Of course I do.
                      *pumps fist in the air*

'69 post!

That's all I got.
                      *Huggles woohoos*
                      *Huggles Bones mojo*
                      Congrats on the Big '69!!!
                      *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

*hugs*

*blinks*

Or... someone?

I can't imagine who you can possibly be referring to

'69 post!

That's all I got.
                        *Huggles woohoos*
                        *Huggles Bones mojo*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          I can't imagine who you can possibly be referring to
                          Hm. I'd say whoever replies feels called upon to fit the shoe...
                          Yes. That's a saying.

sigpic

Comment

Hm. I'd say whoever replies feels called upon to fit the shoe...
                            Yes. That's a saying.
                            Nope, I think it more likely to be the one who suggested it in the first place! It's that guilty conscience of yours

Lookee what I got on my farm.....

I'm starting to feel right at home

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                              Okay, I didn't forget my password, just which password to use. I had to change it, then change it again to the original. I have multiple passwords because my husband thinks that it is funny to comment (when I am not aware of it) and thinks that it is a funny prank, so he doesn't know my passwords. He hasn't done it for a long time, so I have been safe.
                              I would kill my boyfriend if he tried to post using my login!
                              I have several passwords too, I have them written down in a safe place

Thank you,

*hugs WooHoos*

*goes back to running through the thread nekkid*

Yay!!

'69 post!

That's all I got.
                              *Huggles woohoos*
                              *Huggles Bones mojo*
                              CONGRATS ON THE 69 POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, I think it more likely to be the one who suggested it in the first place! It's that guilty conscience of yours

Nice!!
                              I friend of mine got me into facebook (again) temporarily but I never fell into farmvile

*huggles woohoos*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Ooh. Nice barn.
                                And what's with the bunnies? Are they plot bunnies? If so I would recommended getting rid of them immediately!

Just kidding, but you do have to watch out for them, they can get out of control might fast...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X