• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Are we poking Jumble then? Oh ok.... *pokes*
    Gently, Cags, gently!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      *Resists the urge to start singing Land of Hope and Glory*

Indeed, that's what it seemed like to me anyway. And to be perfectly honest I wish I'd never even started the process. It's dawning on me how this is going to play on whatever I claim/get a loan for, for the rest of my life! . Oh well, guess it's done now
      *huggles Sarai* Without wanting to sound too....... um........ I don't know what actually, but there are those who woodn't be worried/bothered by this at all and just claim everything they possibly can rather than work. Those that have no work ethic and don't care as long as they get their dole money You've found yourself in this situation and you're entitled to get some benefit while you look for the right job. Don't let it get you down

*waves fan at Jumble* *gently pokes her*
      Nope, got nuthin' .
      I'm ok, really... I just........ you know.....

Actually, this 24 hour childcare is really tiring. These two children could not be easier to care for. They're happy, well-behaved and utterly lovable..... but I'm really tired so I'm going to go to bed and leave you all to party without me

WoodNight (((((WooHoos)))))

Edit: *grabs yellow jacket to snuggle in*

No more poking needed Cags. Just let me fall blissfully asleep in the jacket...........

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
        Afternoon peeps.

To much to MQ, so must do one thing.

*Runz through thread nekkid*
        What she said, except Evening peeps.

I am such an idiot. I couldn't get on Gateworld because I forgot my password. I use it every day, my fingers know it before my mind tells them to type it. How could I forget my password?
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Gently, Cags, gently!
          Oooh

*shhh* sorry

*gently tucks Jumble into jacket and turns out light*

Woodnight Jumble.

P.S. Yes, What JUmble said on the benefits thing. Do it; don't feel guilty for it.
          sigpic

Comment

It's probably election year this year and, if the Tory's get in (which is quite likely) it'll be a nightmare because they'll just use 13 years of Labour government screwing everything up as an excuse to hike taxes and cut services. Which they will.

I'm kind of hoping for a hung parliament actually... although, um, here's hoping it doens't go the way the Dutch one did.
            *hugs* I find it funny so far...I mean it's horrible and all...but it was expected

Pht, what are you moaning at; you got a gold in snowboarding!
            but that's not speed skating! We're a speed skating nation that "suck" at it atm! *le sigh*
            We do have more medals than the UK I just found out! Wow. I really thought you would have had a lot f medals by now!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              We do have more medals than the UK I just found out! Wow. I really thought you would have had a lot f medals by now!

To be fair we don't really have the climate to practice much winter sports. You may have noticed the GB curling teams were predominatly Scottish. That's about the only place you can really be sure of regular annual snowfall.
              And I guess we're just not mad-crazy enough to slide down mountinas on tea trays or balance on knife edges...
              sigpic

Comment

Woodnight Jumble! Sleep well

*hides the Union Flags*
                *squees a little at seeing 'Auntie Josi' written out*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

To be fair we don't really have the climate to practice much winter sports. You may have noticed the GB curling teams were predominatly Scottish. That's about the only place you can really be sure of regular annual snowfall.
                  And I guess we're just not mad-crazy enough to slide down mountinas on tea trays or balance on knife edges...
                  Uh, although, our only medal came from precisely that
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Uh, although, our only medal came from precisely that

Yes, good point. Perhaps that just goes to prove if we were all a bit more mad-crazy we'd just dominate the winter games every time.... yeah, that's why we don't compete; we want to give the rest of the world a chance!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                      *Sarai* No spoilers necesary and for job center yuckies
                      *Jumble* for betterness and asks: special pressie for Shippy Hippy Anniversary??? Is Anniversary April 1st?
                      *LJ* for Lizzie
                      *Josie* for headache
                      Congratulations for "Aunty Josi"!!! It's fun being a aunt. You can squeeze the stuffin' out of 'em and then hand them back to mommy when they get cranky, need a diaper change ect...
                      Congratulations Es! for 69 post!!
                      *Hugs* Nad, Jann, Amanda, Cags, Bekki, Jas, Valerie,Yessika, Nik, Torzy, Teal'c and anyone else I may have forgotten. *whew*
                      This thread should be renamed "The Martin WooHoodStock Shippy Hippy Huggles Thread"

It's my late going in and late coming home night so I am off to work now.

Good news, Charmaine is coming home tonight. Bad news, she leaves again for another five days on Monday. *sigh* Hope it's a long weekend.
                      I like that!! We definetly do huggle a lot in this thread

Originally posted by es! View Post
                      Thank you folks

Thank you Jumble for making the banners! <3

Wow, Tektek is cool! Here's my avatar:
                      http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1002/d26/1320/6616831.png

Josi, congrats! And tell your sis to aim for the 9th ( at Jumble)
                      It looks so cool es!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      I have no wuppie, but I do have a little orange lion.

Actually, I often look like this:

And I'm not the dog, nor the painted guy

on the coach
                      I need way more orange, all I have is a soccer t-shirt
                      I want a lion too!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      *huggles Sarai* Without wanting to sound too....... um........ I don't know what actually, but there are those who woodn't be worried/bothered by this at all and just claim everything they possibly can rather than work. Those that have no work ethic and don't care as long as they get their dole money You've found yourself in this situation and you're entitled to get some benefit while you look for the right job. Don't let it get you down

I'm ok, really... I just........ you know.....

Actually, this 24 hour childcare is really tiring. These two children could not be easier to care for. They're happy, well-behaved and utterly lovable..... but I'm really tired so I'm going to go to bed and leave you all to party without me

WoodNight (((((WooHoos)))))

Edit: *grabs yellow jacket to snuggle in*

No more poking needed Cags. Just let me fall blissfully asleep in the jacket...........
                      *very soflty huggles Jumble* I don't want to interrupt your rest

Originally posted by Treknik View Post

I am such an idiot. I couldn't get on Gateworld because I forgot my password. I use it every day, my fingers know it before my mind tells them to type it. How could I forget my password?
                      Trek, you are not an idiot. I forget my password too sometimes

*huggles woohoos*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Woodnight Jumble, sleep tight

It's off to bedfordshire for me as well. It's been a long evening of screaming at LiveJournal and kissing it in equal measure .

Woodnight all

Comment

Woodnight Sarai! And woodnight all from me too
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Snnnnnooooowbrrrrrdinggggg! :-D
                            *happy dances*

And hugs for the amazingly awesome migraines!
                            Yes they are amazingly awesome migraines and I have fully embraced them. It's a good thing that I get different levels of them or I wouldn't be able to work and I have no option of calling out. Therefore I embrace my migraines and luvs them so much i cannot live without them. *kinda have no choice anyway

Red, White and Blue all the way baby!

Don't ever call us Brits unpatriotic...

*shakes fist at Scrooge-like Government*

*runs off*
                            Red, white and blue is USA too so three cheers for the red, white, and blue both here and across the pond
                            Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            *holds yellow jacket above Jumble*

*giggles at Cags about government* At least we're not alone then We'll have elections in June again!

*sob* both dutch team pursuits have FAILED *hits them* I blame the coaches...really...you see them more fighting with themselves than working with the skaters...
                            Sounds like most governments. Maybe you should elect them

Originally posted by Treknik View Post

Go to the back of the idiot line Nik. I'll bet it's a long one too cuz I and many, many others do the same thing.

What's really, really fun is when you can't remember the combination to the safe that you open every morning at work. Total brain blank out and without the money you can't do any business until you remember the danged combination.

Woodnight Jumble, sleep tight

It's off to bedfordshire for me as well. It's been a long evening of screaming at LiveJournal and kissing it in equal measure .

Woodnight all
                            Sarai, I looked at your new LJ header and I love your picture choices tho' I must say I was partial to a certain female Air Force officer. Go figure
                            Last edited by wine_buyer; 26 February 2010, 06:46 PM. Reason: spelling-never type anything while drinking wine ;)
                            sigpic

Comment

*tap danes through the thread*

Why hello Woodie Hoos

*huggles everyone*

*twirls*

*yawns*

*can't believe that she's yawning becauseshe only woke up an hour ago...and it is the afternoon*

tut tut...

*dances out of the thread again*
                              sigpic

Comment

*runs in nekkid*

Hello woohoos!

My boyfriend found a job so I am bored out of my wits

sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X