Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I do. It's mindless, therefore therapeutic
    I have a similar addiction to Mahjong Titans .

Have just heard the most amazing song ...*rushes off to PremPro*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Well yes, of course I know that But it does just go to prove that we wood have been perfect for each other if he was available

See? Perfect WooHoo logic

Absolutely! Everyone is welcome to all the snuggling and fun they want........

.....just not in that *points to avi* jacket

Thanks. If you don't hear from me tomorrow don't worry, I'll be buried under my duvet wallowing in self-pity
      Guess which Virgo is highly compatable with my sign? Too bad she's married and..um..straight.
      Other than that, and the fact that she lives in Vangroovy and I am in CT, it wood have been perfect.
      *squishy hugs for tomorrow*
      BTW- I would never even dare to think about snuggling in that particular jacket.
      AT's look much warmer anyway *runz*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      *huggles Jumble*
      When's the next spontaneous Woohoo party? I'm feeling the need...

Parties are good (((Sarai)))

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

My mom used to dance for me everytime I used it. I ended up being so found of going potty that I wanted to use the Official One and not my own. It was so cool, I got my own baby seat and everything...
      Then, when there was flushing my mom pointed her finger in the air and we listened to the sound and it was followed by a round of applause. It sounds seriously insane, but it worked. And very fast.
      ...My Mom was weird like that. Is weird like that... Toilets are fun.

I mean... I still use the toilet, so it must have been good!

OK... Too Much Info? Need I tell you more?
      Okay, this just made me giggle..out loud..and I am at work...supposed to be working...not giggling at Nad's posts.
      Thanks a lot Nad

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      *giggles* This toilet training talk is doing wonders for my mood
      And seriously thanks for all the huggles guys, like I said it really doesn't factor compared to other Woohoo troubles.

*crosses fingers, toes, legs, eyes, arms, elbows, knees, knuckles, nostrils and hairs extra tight for LJ*

*falls over*
      Sarai, your troubles are just as big as anyone elses. It's hard to be out of work. i was for two years and it's blow to the ego. Charmaine got laid off from what was supposed to be her 'retirement' job and that was tough too. I kept telling her that the perfect fit will come and it did.
      Now she's in Minnesota for the week talking to a couple of canadian guys who are into Amanda Tapping. Too funny.

Anyway more *huggles* 'cuz you need 'em.

Is a 69 post a 69 post if the 69 are out in front?
      Last edited by wine_buyer; 24 February 2010, 02:01 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

*runs in*
        It's nearly 11pm, I've only just got on here, I've missed you guys! And now I need to go to bed
        *huggles everyone*
        *runs out*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Josi* Where have you been !

*squishy huggles Bree* Thank you for the kind words, they mean a lot *prays she won't be out of work for two years* .

Is a 69 post a 69 post if the 69 are out in front?
          *iz feeling philosophical*

EDIT: Having an emotional moment, this song I'm using for my new Bones vid is just amazing. Have to share...

Comment

*huggles Sarai for job woes
            I know how ya feel. I've been out of work now for a year and it's frustrating. All you want is some good news but you only get rejection after rejection. *sigh* My doctor even has put me on a very mild anti-depressant because of it. I know something will come one day but the wait is the worst part.

*huggles LJ for luck*

Comment

Sarai, that song really describes Booth. Can't wait for the vid. *looks at watch...sigh*
              sigpic

Comment

*twitches* 2 more hours...
                sigpic

Comment

*huggles Woodie Hoos*

*does some acrobatic moves (although for me, they only include forward rolls and cartwheels...but 'acrobatic moves' sounds impressive) for LJ* My insides (wait, that sounds less impressive) heart (yeah, that's the one) is totally with you!!! Sending love and hope and 'OMGPLEEEEEASE!'s your way

*huggles Sarai for job* It will come, hun!!!

*huggles Jumble for duvet-itis* I would recommend sappy 60s musicals, but you don't like musicals, do you? I recommend kisses from me *kisses*

*huggles Bree for stress and lady-love*

*huggles Cags for toilet training*

I.LOVE.WOODIEHOOS!

Oh - and as for sharing our lives all the time, the way I see it, is if we all lived on the sam side of the pond, we would be doing this in RL, over some yummy dinner and Joacob's Creek, once a fortnight (you know, coz we're all busy) gossiping about our lives and our men and our ladies and our jobs and our kidlets and our friends. And seeing as we can't do that, we do it over the net. Exactly the same, only it takes longer to type these things than it would to say them, so it makes you feel like you're going on and on about something sometimes, just because it takes you longer than 30 seconds to get it out there...ya know? But you're not! Because it doesn't take that long to read...

does that make sense?

*really really wishes we all could sit around with yummy dinner and Jacob's Creek and gossip about our lives in RL*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Umm...
                    It worked...for him...and we still love our nanny and visit her often Although mom potty trained me somehow since she stopped working for a while when she got me... but the nanny was still around
                    OK what time is it your time now? Just so I can work out if I'll still be awake and how much caffiene I'll need to keep me awake so I get to hear your (pleasegodletitbegood) news later?
                    *two hours or so after question*

It's 0:54 am in here

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

My mom used to dance for me everytime I used it. I ended up being so found of going potty that I wanted to use the Official One and not my own. It was so cool, I got my own baby seat and everything...
                    Then, when there was flushing my mom pointed her finger in the air and we listened to the sound and it was followed by a round of applause. It sounds seriously insane, but it worked. And very fast.
                    ...My Mom was weird like that. Is weird like that... Toilets are fun.

I mean... I still use the toilet, so it must have been good!

OK... Too Much Info? Need I tell you more?
                    ROFL I would have refused to go then...Just no....

Awww...just had to go to my cousin earlier! She broke up with her boyfriend earlier this week(she already lived together with him for two years; she older than I am) and she found out he cheated on her today ....I never expected that from him!

*snuggles in Martin's Jacket...not the yellow one...that's Jumble's*
                    sigpic

Comment

*bits nails* One more hour to go. What if she doesn't call? *bites nails more* What if I make an idiot of myself?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        *bits nails* One more hour to go. What if she doesn't call? *bites nails more* What if I make an idiot of myself?
                        Deep breaths LJ, deep breaths.
                        Believe with all your heart that she has already chosen you.
                        Visualize that you are the one and it's already a done deal.
                        (I know it's kind of new-agey but I recently watched "The Secret" and it couldn't hurt )
                        sigpic

Comment

She will, and you won't *hugs*

Comment

*breathes deeply* She's already chosen us....she's already chosen us...she's already chosen us...*more deep breaths*
                            sigpic

Comment

Amanda Olympic Tweet Update: AOTU

AT just tweeted the following along with the picture. Now we know what section she's sitting in and I know when to bother looking at the crowd.

Oh yeah babies. Canada takes on Russia. So cool!! Go Canada go!!
                              http://twitpic.com/155s2f

Olympic Hockey Game Spoiler (Don't read if you don't want to know the score)
                              Spoiler:
                              Canada just scored so it's 1 to 0
                              sigpic

Comment

*hugs LJ* she has, she has, she has!

*crosses more...body parts*

ohhhh and for people watching ice hockey. 3-0 so far(for Canada) Niiiiiiiice . It really helped to give those Russian players some broccoli beforehand
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X