No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cags...*hugs* for the potty training...if everything else fails you could always use the same way our nanny potty trained my brother. Put the potty next to the kitchen table, bound him with a belt(or something else) to it(the foot of the table) and just waited...he was potty trained within two weeks... (but if it is childfriendly I don't know...he doesn't remember anything of it though)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      So...I have to watch Ice hockey for the chance to see AT...no prob...

and princess movies to get her sane again...sounds like a honorary Woohoo...perhaps someone should suggest smoking Broccoli...
      Woodn't that make a confusing Tweet...
      ''Hey psst. Want some broccolli? 69 eurocents''

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *runz through thread nekkid again* Phone call! Phone call! Birthmom wants a phone call with us tonight! 6:30 my time! *kisses all PTB, for the heck of it*
      *gets all excited and runs nekkid as well*
      *...and kisses the PTB*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Cags...*hugs* for the potty training...if everything else fails you could always use the same way our nanny potty trained my brother. Put the potty next to the kitchen table, bound him with a belt(or something else) to it(the foot of the table) and just waited...he was potty trained within two weeks... (but if it is childfriendly I don't know...he doesn't remember anything of it though)
        Umm...

Woohoo LJ!

*happy dances and crosses everything*

OK what time is it your time now? Just so I can work out if I'll still be awake and how much caffiene I'll need to keep me awake so I get to hear your (pleasegodletitbegood) news later?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Umm...

Woohoo LJ!

*happy dances and crosses everything*

OK what time is it your time now? Just so I can work out if I'll still be awake and how much caffiene I'll need to keep me awake so I get to hear your (pleasegodletitbegood) news later?
          I'm looking at 2:20 right now. So, roughly four hours from now.
          sigpic

Comment

My mom used to dance for me everytime I used it. I ended up being so found of going potty that I wanted to use the Official One and not my own. It was so cool, I got my own baby seat and everything...
            Then, when there was flushing my mom pointed her finger in the air and we listened to the sound and it was followed by a round of applause. It sounds seriously insane, but it worked. And very fast.
            ...My Mom was weird like that. Is weird like that... Toilets are fun.

I mean... I still use the toilet, so it must have been good!

OK... Too Much Info? Need I tell you more?
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

My mom used to dance for me everytime I used it. I ended up being so found of going potty that I wanted to use the Official One and not my own. It was so cool, I got my own baby seat and everything...
              Then, when there was flushing my mom pointed her finger in the air and we listened to the sound and it was followed by a round of applause. It sounds seriously insane, but it worked. And very fast.

*blinks*

I gave Nate a quarter every time he sat on the potty. We'd put it in his piggy bank and rattle all the coins around.
              sigpic

Comment

*giggles* This toilet training talk is doing wonders for my mood

And seriously thanks for all the huggles guys, like I said it really doesn't factor compared to other Woohoo troubles.

*crosses fingers, toes, legs, eyes, arms, elbows, knees, knuckles, nostrils and hairs extra tight for LJ*

*falls over*

Comment

*blinks*

I gave Nate a quarter every time he sat on the potty. We'd put it in his piggy bank and rattle all the coins around.
                  Hehe.
                  That's why he will turn out to be a banker, or something with which he'll make money while I shall grow up to be a Happy Dancing Fun Flushing Hippy.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

How do you remember being potty trained. I have no memory of that at all... oh wait, I forogt; my mother had us all trained and dry even at night by 18months. Of course I wouldn't remember.

It's hard not to get frustrated with him when all I've done all day is clear up puddles of wee. BUT, you can't show it, I have to just praise up the times he does ask for the loo, even though he's yet to actually do anything on it.

I'm looking at 2:20 right now. So, roughly four hours from now.
                    Umm, that's 1.30am for me... think I'll be snoring by then whether I like it or not.
                    sigpic

Comment

Umm, that's 1.30am for me... think I'll be snoring by then whether I like it or not.
                      No worries. I kind of doubt a final decision will be made tonight. But a phone call is a good sign.
                      sigpic

Comment

*huggles LJ and sends trillions of good vibes*

See? You're even managing to cheer me up

Comment

How do you remember being potty trained. I have no memory of that at all... oh wait, I forogt; my mother had us all trained and dry even at night by 18months. Of course I wouldn't remember.

It's hard not to get frustrated with him when all I've done all day is clear up puddles of wee. BUT, you can't show it, I have to just praise up the times he does ask for the loo, even though he's yet to actually do anything on it.

Thankfully, I don't. I'd be traumatized for life.
                          We just have the strangest conversations over and over...

sigpic

Comment

No worries. I kind of doubt a final decision will be made tonight. But a phone call is a good sign.
                            *sighs*
                            I so hope.

sigpic

Comment

*hugs to lj and Sarai*

I am working on a new sig and I want to put some sort of text on it, but nothing looks good. I am so frustrated.

Jumble, you have an addiction to FB farms.
                              sigpic
                              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                                *hugs to lj and Sarai*

I am working on a new sig and I want to put some sort of text on it, but nothing looks good. I am so frustrated.

Jumble, you have an addiction to FB farms.
                                I do. It's mindless, therefore therapeutic

Comment

Working...
                                X